Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Oaencha

Basically the two of them started shoot hitting each other midway through the match and did the planned finish.

Afterwards in the back they were fine. Just one of those things, where something just went of plan for a few minutes.
I’m curious to know how many times Nia has to injure or piss someone off to get dropped. She’s horrible in the ring and apart from her size and connections offer nothing.

Sylar

I dont remember Nia being like this in NXT. And she had some great matches with Bayley and Asuka in NXT, even though she was new (I mean it probably helped that Bayley and Asuka are awesome). But I dont remember her being sloppy against others. NXT did well to hide her weaknesses.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
This week in "Fecking hell, Meltzer..."

21st August; "On the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that Asuka is fine. The reason behind her on-screen absence is simply that WWE doesn't have any creative plans for her right now."

A week later...

She looks fine to me. Can't see any reason why she isn't wrestling. Damn creative.

Sylar

This week in "Fecking hell, Meltzer..."

21st August; "On the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that Asuka is fine. The reason behind her on-screen absence is simply that WWE doesn't have any creative plans for her right now."

A week later...

She looks fine to me. Can't see any reason why she isn't wrestling. Damn creative.
She cleared it up earlier than that

:lol:

Bwuk

Meltzer is a liar and a conman who’s tricked his idiotic fan base into paying him.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Rikishi's niece has been murdered. She was only 16. Hopefully they find the culprit(s).

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Not meltzer talking absolute shite yet again.

Anywho, apparently Vince is taking over NXT.

Actually don't think this will be bad thing long term. He might actually realise how out of touch he is and be gone with wrestling all together.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Not meltzer talking absolute shite yet again.

Anywho, apparently Vince is taking over NXT.

Actually don't think this will be bad thing long term. He might actually realise how out of touch he is and be gone with wrestling all together.
Nah. :lol:

Goldberg vs Taker. NXT Takeover: Saudi

choccy77

NXT I'd Fkd as is HHH.

AEW tonight some great moments going on and a possible CJ debut??

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
My new dream storyline for 2022 is an invasion angle in AEW with HHH and a selection of his NXT stalwarts: Cole, Strong, Ciampa and Gargano.

Sylar

The Daffney story is sad. She was on instagram live yesterday with a pistol saying shes alone, and her brain should go to Boston?
And she was found dead today

Bwuk

The Daffney story is sad. She was on instagram live yesterday with a pistol saying shes alone, and her brain should go to Boston?
And she was found dead today
Really sad. RIP.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Given Brandi is suffering from post-partum depression, I guess that is another reason that makes sense why Cody isn’t booked for the PPV and hasn’t been on TV much.

Sylar

Billy Gunn heel turn in 2021
Turning on Paul Wight
The nightmare family and all related to it sucks. It's just boring. QT is boring
Billy Gunns kids look like natural heels

Glad Anna Jay is back. The punk/darby face off was cool.

Minkaro

Turning on Paul Wight
The nightmare family and all related to it sucks. It's just boring. QT is boring

After the episodes with wrestlers in the crowd, Austin Gunn was already a heel in my eyes.

JP77

Loved her in WCW. I mean looking back her, David Flair and Crowbar was absolutely terrible and pure carnage but 13 year old me loved it at the time. Definitely underrated for what she was doing back in those times.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Turning on Paul Wight

Yeah wtf are they thinking with this QT/Paul Wight bollocks. Wight can hardly move and QT should be a jobber. Easily the worst thing in AEW and it needs to get in the bin full stop never mind be on PPV.

That opening tag match on dynamite between FTR and Santana/Ortiz was mint.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Yeah wtf are they thinking with this QT/Paul Wight bollocks. Wight can hardly move and QT should be a jobber. Easily the worst thing in AEW and it needs to get in the bin full stop never mind be on PPV.

It'll be a 5-10 minute piss break in the middle of the card, surely?

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Well yeah but still...it shouldn't even be on there. Pac v Andrade being cancelled has put me off shelling out for now as well. Was really looking forward to that match the most.
£30 is too much for me anyway so I will acquire it through other means.

It does seem a very large card though, and I agree things like Wight/Marshall being on there don't help.

I think AEW could do with looking at going to 6 PPVs a year from their current 4.

Sylar

After the episodes with wrestlers in the crowd, Austin Gunn was already a heel in my eyes.
Yeah, thats why I think its fine for him to be a heel :lol:

I seriously dont think ive liked anything that has involved the Nightmare family / collective, or whatever. Brandi was horrible so im glad they dropped that. Dustin is alright, and only Cody stuff has been good. The rest are just boring / bland.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Yeah, thats why I think its fine for him to be a heel :lol:

I seriously dont think ive liked anything that has involved the Nightmare family / collective, or whatever. Brandi was horrible so im glad they dropped that. Dustin is alright, and only Cody stuff has been good. The rest are just boring / bland.
Same and there's no excuses for it now either with the talent pool they've got. Keep that shit on Dark if you must.