Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Ole'sbodyguard

Okay show last night I thought but if you fast forwarded from Orton's promo to the steel cage match and then to the main event then you really wouldn't have missed much, unless you're a Batista fan that is.

I missed Cena and was surprised to see him not on the show. One question though, is his feud with the Wyatts over?

They cost him his title match and attacked him on Raw last week but that has barely been mentioned or acknowledged and the wyatts seem to be feuding with the Shield. When did that happen?

Is it just because the Wyatts interfered in the match last week?

I know Triple H told the Shield to let it go on Smackdown so does that mean the Wyatts are in The Authority now?

That is actually 4 questions, my bad. One more though, is Triple H a heel or a face? One minute he's screwing over Daniel Bryan and the next minute him and Stephanie are there berating Orton and putting him in situations where the odds are stacked against him as if he's the babyface. Its almost like they're heels being deliberately nice because they have an alternate agenda, but I can't figure out what it is.
Cena was injured Monday. No idea where his angle with the Wyatts is. WWE's been all over the place since Rumble due to the negative attention on Bryan and Punk quitting. At a guess, they will address it shortly and move towards a mania match. It's certainly not done but they have Shield vs Wyatts to build before the next PPV.

Very good question on HHH. The truth is his character makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and in my opinion symptomatic of WWE's current product in so far they place no store on continuity so him acting face, heel or tweener is not seen as important. I think he will turn on Bryan to make a Mania match between them but it would still not explain how he suddenly decided to ditch Orton and put him in these situations. It started before the TLC match with Cena. For him to start the Yes chants Monday after screwing Bryan for 6 months is just typical of this. Miz shows the same bi-polar tendencies in being heel, face or tweener.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I for 1 am glad to see Titus getting a push. He fits the "big man" mold that Vince obviously likes, but he has the fans on his side through the PTP tag, and I think when he need's too he will show a nasty side that the majority of marks will want to see.

I know he's quite old but if he is booked more seriously he could have a decent title push.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I for 1 am glad to see Titus getting a push. He fits the "big man" mold that Vince obviously likes, but he has the fans on his side through the PTP tag, and I think when he need's too he will show a nasty side that the majority of marks will want to see.

I know he's quite old but if he is booked more seriously he could have a decent title push.
In his case age isn't a huge factor, he's a power guy and doesn't in wrestling terms have a lot of miles on the clock. I think he might get lost in the mix a little though, in the ring he plays a good heel, but I'm not sure how his mic work is when it comes to being serious.

Minkaro

Guys have received pushes later on in life than Titus is now. I think Mark Henry was in his 40's when he won the WHC. I think Batista was around 36 when he first won it as well.

gormless

In his case age isn't a huge factor, he's a power guy and doesn't in wrestling terms have a lot of miles on the clock. I think he might get lost in the mix a little though, in the ring he plays a good heel, but I'm not sure how his mic work is when it comes to being serious.

I think he's capable of being the goofy face cracking jokes Sheamus has tried to be for the past 2 years. Except, you know, actually funny

MoneyMay

There are a lot of current possibilities with the WrestleMania 30 card, as we have been reporting, and the final decision has yet to be made on some of the top matches.

Inserting Daniel Bryan into the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match with Randy Orton and Batista is being discussed as we previously reported.

WZ has also learned for sources inside WWE that if Bryan is put in the WWE title match, which would make a Shield triple threat match unlikely, then Triple H versus Roman Reigns is a strong possibility for the big event.

WWE is currently very high on Reigns, and the company would use the storyline of The Shield having been the henchmen for The Authority in the past year as the launching point of a singles match between Reigns and HHH.

For more on Bryan's possible booking, you can check out segment one of Chair Shot Reality.
My body is ready.

rio's upper lip

Why exactly has Daniel Bryan become so popular over the last year or so? I haven't been paying much attention to the WWW lately.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Why exactly has Daniel Bryan become so popular over the last year or so? I haven't been paying much attention to the WWW lately.
Catchy chant, great in the ring, is charismatic, is someone new in the grand scheme of things and overall is viewed to have been ripped off title reign wise.

Silva

Aye, he represents the average hardworking and talented man being kept down by corporate interests and in the age of the 1% vs. the 99% that's going to make people like you.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I reckon that Wyatt will interfere in the elimination chamber match and this will ultimately cost Cena the win. This will then set up the Wrestlemania angle.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Why the actual f*** are the WWE wasting time and money on Mason Ryan? He couldn't work when he was in TNA and he still can't work in NXT! Also, I am on board with Emma, shit gimmick, but she can work

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
I will never evvvvvvvver tire of the Emma dance.

Ole'sbodyguard

That raw was shit. Really boring when things should be getting more exciting and interesting in the lead up to mania. The main event summed up the show and the one thing which could have been interesting with the Shields and Wyatts was not followed through.

I might wait till the Raw after Elimination Chamber when things should be more interesting before watching again.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
That raw was shit. Really boring when things should be getting more exciting and interesting in the lead up to mania. The main event summed up the show and the one thing which could have been interesting with the Shields and Wyatts was not followed through.

I might wait till the Raw after Elimination Chamber when things should be more interesting before watching again.
Hogan is back that night

Ole'sbodyguard

Hogan is back that night
So are Lesnar and Undertaker. They might actually start building to mania then.

From the sounds of it - the only thing I need to watch is the Shield vs. Wyatt square-off.
Yeah, even that was nothing special. Sheamus/Christian had a decent tag match with Cesaro/Swagger. Nothing was moved forward for EC or Mania. A really filler show with a boring filler main event.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports

Isn't that the point, leave you wanting more. I want more tell ya that much. Also, kind of establishes The Shield as the "faces" of the match.

JP77

Bray Wyatt is sensational, simple as. Wyatts/Shield is simple and effective booking, just so bloody good. Bryan should eventually get the title and Wyatt should be the main challenger, his promo work has been a different level to anything we've seen for a while too (and yes, that includes Punks and his 'pipe' bombs).

And most will disagree but right now I could give Orton plenty of praise. He's been at the forefront when everybody is going nuts over Bryan and he's weathered it really well as just played his heel role to a tee. Him screaming "IS THAT THE SAME ORTON? I'M NOT THE SAME OLD ORTON!" was brilliant, it's almost as if all of the pressure on the company itself regarding putting the title on Bryan and the Punk chants is making the guy up his game. I've never been a fan of his but he's making the character work and it's going unnoticed IMO.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Bray Wyatt is sensational, simple as. Wyatts/Shield is simple and effective booking, just so bloody good. Bryan should eventually get the title and Wyatt should be the main challenger, his promo work has been a different level to anything we've seen for a while too (and yes, that includes Punks and his 'pipe' bombs).
Who'd have guessed out of the entire Nexus, that Husky Harris was going to be the most main event viable.

That includes Punk too, IMO.

Zen

WWE loves pushing random fatties for a few months tbh.