Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Ole'sbodyguard

This.

Biggest mistake they made was not addressing the situation on RAW. They have let it drag on for far too long.
Unless he does return tonight, it looks unlikely they are going to cover it with this show. Heyman mentioning it was progress but they had no choice really as they were in Chicaco.

Would not mind if it was an official statement outside of the show, but just set the record straight. If they don't you just get people saying it's a work all the time.

Ole'sbodyguard

What happened with ROllins leaving. Did not look like there was any trouble between Ambrose and Reigns but he made out that there was.

Obviously they are going down the road of a break up but I missed the dissension here.

Aboutreika18

Stupid decision to turn Rollins heel, if this is a concrete turn. He's the most natural face out of the three and was getting over well with the crowd.

They really should've saved this feud for WrestleMania instead of breaking them up.

Ole'sbodyguard

Stupid decision to turn Rollins heel, if this is a concrete turn. He's the most natural face out of the three and was getting over well with the crowd.

They really should've saved this feud for WrestleMania instead of breaking them up.
Did not look like that to me in that they were setting up Rollins as a heel. Looked like he left because of problems between Reigns and Ambrose. Thing is I did not see any problem between Reigns and Ambrose to justify him going unless it was that small part of the match when Ambrose had the ref distracted because he was fighting one of the Wyatts and Reigns was trying to bring him back. The match went on for a good couple of minutes after that,

Pretty sure Ambrose will be the heel and Reigns and Rollins will go face with Reigns being the one to face Ambrose.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Did not look like that to me in that they were setting up Rollins as a heel. Looked like he left because of problems between Reigns and Ambrose. Thing is I did not see any problem between Reigns and Ambrose to justify him going unless it was that small part of the match when Ambrose had the ref distracted because he was fighting one of the Wyatts and Reigns was trying to bring him back. The match went on for a good couple of minutes after that,

Pretty sure Ambrose will be the heel and Reigns and Rollins will go face with Reigns being the one to face Ambrose.
What!?!?!

MoneyMay

I didn't see anything in the match to justify Cole saying that Ambrose and Reigns weren't there when Rollins needed them.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert

Bingo.

Ole'sbodyguard

What!?!?!
Like I said I could have missed it. Saw the part when Ambrose was in the Wyatt corner and Reigns was trying to bring him back when Rollins was being hammered by the Wyatts. I could have missed any problem between them other than that because I was out for about 30 seconds but after Rollins left they seemed to unite to take on the Wyatts with Reigns hitting a shitload of offence and Ambrose even setting one of the Wyatts up for that apron drop kick Reigns does before Ambrose got dropped with the finisher.

Did they get into anything big because if they did I sure missed it?

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Lile I said I could have missed it. Saw the part when Ambrose was in the Wyatt corner and Reigns was trying to bring him back when Rollins was being hammered by the Wyatts. I could have missed any problem between them other than that because I was out for about 30 seconds but after Rollins left they seemed to unite to take on the Wyatts with Reigns hitting a shitload of offence and Ambrose even setting one of the Wyatts up for that apron drop kick Reigns does before Ambrose got dropped with the finisher.

Did they get into anything big because if they did I sure missed it?
Theres been tension building for weeks...?

Ole'sbodyguard

Theres been tension building for weeks...?
I know that. I am saying I did not say anything in this MATCH that lead to Rollins leaving and after he left Ambrose and Reigns seemed to unite to take on the Wyatts.

Was there anything in this match betweem Ambrose and Reigns other than the part of the match Ambrose had the ref distracted and Reigns tried to bring him back.

Ole'sbodyguard

I didn't see anything in the match to justify Cole saying that Ambrose and Reigns weren't there when Rollins needed them.
Me neither. I thought I missed something because of how he cleared off. There was one part when Ambrose had the ref distracted and Rollins was getting beaten down and had no one to tag in but the match went on for a good couple of minutes after it.

MoneyMay

Me neither. I thought I missed something because of how he cleared off. There was one part when Ambrose had the ref distracted and Rollins was getting beaten down and had no one to tag in but the match went on for a good couple of minutes after it.
I'm going to watch it in the afternoon again. It was probably in there somewhere, I just didn't notice it.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Lads, ever heard the saying, "The straw that broke the camel's back" ?

MoneyMay

Lads, ever heard the saying, "The straw that broke the camel's back" ?
Yeah, I know what it means, but I'm "analysing" Cole's comments. We're talking about different things. Cole refers to an incident that I don't remember happening in the match which led to Rollins isolating Reigns and Ambrose. If he said something along the lines of "This has been coming considering the treatment of Rollins by Reigns and Ambrose" then fair enough, but this has made me curious...

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
so the wwe send out daniel bryan and he says all this shit about hijacking raw and he gets away with it? The WWE are playing this whole thing expertly. They know exactly what they're doing.

Ole'sbodyguard

Wait to see how this Bryan vs Batista match goes, but I can't see them giving HHH and Bryan 20 minute promo if there match for mania is not a cast iron cert so where does that leave the main event with Batista cutting a heel promo on bryan tonight?

If Punk does not turn up tonight, he's done, as they would never have missed an opportunity to bring him back tonight.

Personally I would be disappointed in HHH vs Bryan at mania. Feels like an anti climax.