Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Just caught up on Raw -

- The Shield are great
- The Wyatts are great (including Cena with the sheep mask on)
- Undertaker/Lesnar showdown wasn't bad
- Triple H promo was excellent

Actually looking forward to Mania which is more than I can say for a few weeks ago.

MoneyMay

I'm looking forward to WrestleMania now, though they have done a terrible job building up The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar. Great of WWE to have The Shield not spilt up just yet. I would have been so tempted to stick them in a triple threat match and let them destroy each other, but two triples threats in one night is too much. Anyone else notice that Ambrose was the main highlight of The Shield at the start? Then it was Roman Reigns. And now it's Seth Rollins.

Look at these beautiful human beings. #argumentsagainstatheism

/thread

b82REZ

I'm looking forward to WrestleMania now, though they have done a terrible job building up The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar. Great of WWE to have The Shield not spilt up just yet. I would have been so tempted to stick them in a triple threat match and let them destroy each other, but two triples threats in one night is too much. Anyone else notice that Ambrose was the main highlight of The Shield at the start? Then it was Roman Reigns. And now it's Seth Rollins.

Look at these beautiful human beings. #argumentsagainstatheism

/thread
I can see Rollins taking Punks spot on the roster. Rumours are though when they do split Rollins and Ambrose are staying as a tag team with Reigns getting a singles push as a face.

Ole'sbodyguard

Mania will probably be a very good PPV. The title match, HHH vs Bryan and Lesnar and Taker look good.

The battle royal looks good and is probably the most unpredictable match on the show.

I think it's lacking a bit of star power to be one of the best ever and the big deal they probably would have wanted for 30.

Looks like Sting might be making an appearance at Mania which will be worth seeing.

gormless

He was great for a time after winning, but he tail off badly and hasn't been good in a long time.
He tailed off after he left post WM. Which I think says more about the storyline booking (6 month feud with somebody who's not a wrestler, fighting minions as entertaining as Curtis Axel). You could arguably say Shield are more entertaining than Punk, but Reigns just stinks of a Cena 5 move superman if they're not careful with his inevitable upcoming singles push.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
He tailed off after he left post WM. Which I think says more about the storyline booking (6 month feud with somebody who's not a wrestler, fighting minions as entertaining as Curtis Axel). You could arguably say Shield are more entertaining than Punk, but Reigns just stinks of a Cena 5 move superman if they're not careful with his inevitable upcoming singles push.
If he's entertaining otherwise the "5 moves" deal won't matter. Everyone does/did it, Stone Cold, the Rock, HHH(to an extent), Undertaker, even Orton and DB today, they all have 5, maybe 6 moves that make up their regular moveset.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
If he's entertaining otherwise the "5 moves" deal won't matter. Everyone does/did it, Stone Cold, the Rock, HHH(to an extent), Undertaker, even Orton and DB today, they all have 5, maybe 6 moves that make up their regular moveset.
Bret hart was known for it long before Cena. Personally I rate Rollins and Ambrose above Reigns, which isn't to say i don't rate reigns

MJJ

Dont think reigns solo run is going to go down so well, unless he massively improves his mic skills. All he is doing right now is those primal screams before every move.

Rollins and ambrose mannerisms are so much better.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Dont think reigns solo run is going to go down so well, unless he massively improves his mic skills. All he is doing right now is those primal screams before every move.

Rollins and ambrose mannerisms are so much better.
Rollins and Ambrose have been doing this longer, so would have the physcology more than he would, but there is something about Reigns. There's a reason the arena's roar along with him. I'm just a total Reigns mark atm.

MJJ

Rollins and Ambrose have been doing this longer, so would have the physcology more than he would, but there is something about Reigns. There's a reason the arena's roar along with him. I'm just a total Reigns mark atm.
I was before he became the main focus of shield. But if thats true, he will probably get much better hopefully. His ringwork/look is great just needs more personality.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
I was before he became the main focus of shield. But if thats true, he will probably get much better hopefully. His ringwork/look is great just needs more personality.
Reigns signed to FCW in 2010, and played football til about 2009 I think. Rollins for example has been wrestling since 2003.

*All figures from wikipedia.

MJJ

Reigns signed to FCW in 2010, and played football til about 2009 I think. Rollins for example has been wrestling since 2003.

*All figures from wikipedia.
Good things ahead then...if he has improved this much in such a short while...would be impressive to see what he can do next. Personally, I hope that WWE doesnt ignore the other two and elevate all three to be superstars. Only reason I started watching wrestling again was to see the shield and wyatts.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Only dawned on me lately that I started watching again around the pipebomb promo, but that MitB was also the one where Bryan won. Hadn't a fecking notion who he was, but I think he's a big part of why I stayed watching. Then that Mania with Sheamus. At some point Bryan became my guy though.

MJJ

Only dawned on me lately that I started watching again around the pipebomb promo, but that MitB was also the one where Bryan won. Hadn't a fecking notion who he was, but I think he's a big part of why I stayed watching. Then that Mania with Sheamus. At some point Bryan became my guy though.
I want HHH to destroy bryan and exit mania as the champ(or maybe reform evolution) just to see the outrage.

Would never happen sadly.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
I want HHH to destroy bryan and exit mania as the champ(or maybe reform evolution) just to see the outrage.

Would never happen sadly.
I kinda wanna see it too...

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I like Ambrose the best, and Rollins the least, but being the least of those three is still far and above most of the rest of the roster.
Rollins mic work is his biggest flaw, if i was booking then after mania i would have him turn on the other two and pair hom with Heyman.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Away from mic work, those 3 guys all have charisma to burn... facials/mannerisms/being their characters... they've got it down to a T.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I called it that night that he'd win MiTB in this thread. Was a good match.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
I'm gonna shave, get myself in shape, grow my hair and become a WWE Diva...do you reckon the have gender tests?