Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

MoneyMay

Bray Wyatt gives me mental orgasms. What a beautiful man. What a beautiful journey I've been through.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
There's actual people who didn't enjoy the Sandow segment and dislike the pre show of Torito vs Hornswoggle. Wrong in the head.

MUFCgal

Bray Wyatt is the best thing about the WWE right now, and the best thing that's happened to the WWE in a long time.

His gimmick, his ability both in the ring & on the mic, the way he draws you in when he's talking. He's unbelievable, probably the only reason I'm watching WWE right now.

He should have been the one to end Taker's streak dammit!

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
The Damien Sandow segment was hilarious I thought, he really is an incredibly funny man. SILENCE. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I AM MAGNETO.

Paul Heyman's knock knock joke was good too.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
The Damien Sandow segment was hilarious I thought, he really is an incredibly funny man. SILENCE. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I AM MAGNETO.

Paul Heyman's knock knock joke was good too.
:lol: Laughing at it again now. Brilliant.

Name Changed

weso26
JBL is class. He was able to talk about the Six Nations a few weeks ago when Sheamus came out in his BOD jersey.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Oh, you said all time....ehhhhh

Triple H, Lesnar, Angle, Rock, Austin as both really. Take your pick.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
What on earth are they thinking with the Hornswaggle/El Torito angle? This type of nonsense was dated in the 1980s.
I loved it the other week when the commentators were quite clearly taking the piss during one of their matches. I'm sure it was JBL that was laughing and saying "this is the greatest match I have ever seen!".

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I loved it the other week when the commentators were quite clearly taking the piss during one of their matches. I'm sure it was JBL that was laughing and saying "this is the greatest match I have ever seen!".
I really think the commentators should at least try and "sell" the in ring stuff, they seem to take the piss so much more than they ever used to.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
What on earth are they thinking with the Hornswaggle/El Torito angle? This type of nonsense was dated in the 1980s.
What???? I'm fully into this angle. It's probably had better build than Bryan and Kane too.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Expect to see hornswaggle a lot in the coming months guys. He's been cast in the WWE produced reboot of the Leprechaun series and they are sure to give plenty of TV time to promote him and the movie.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Hornswoggle has been about for 10 years and was the last Cruiserweight champion, just let that sink in.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Hornswoggle has been about for 10 years and was the last Cruiserweight champion, just let that sink in.
And was Vince McMahons bastard son...god that was a bad time - the bastard son storyline, Vince getting blown up and McMahons million doller mania :lol:

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Unless there's a few stipulations added to some of the fights tonight it's really not looking that extreme, at all.