Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

LS17

Any segment that involves Brie's acting needs to be stopped before it goes on air, them screams were so bad. :lol:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I honestly thought Batista was going to violate her throughout that segment, he was standing so uncomfortably close to her. I'm almost certain he was sniffing her at one point too.

Minkaro

She did a few pictures sans clothing before she joined WWE. Have fun with that.

JP77

This Bryan stuff from Raw sounds like complete shit...

Why is it so impossible for the WWE to fully get behind/book strongly any champion that isn't John Cena? As the podcast I listen to said, imagine Stone Cold or The Rock doing anything that Bryan did on RAW...
In fairness they did shit just as over the top as what we see last night back in the attitude era with top guys. That said, feck me that was ridiculous. I've not really minded the story so far, all worked IMO up until the stupid shit last night.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I don't mind the story, Brie is just the worst though

Kazi

Sheamus apparently has a habit of getting beaten up by cruiserweights backstage. First Yoshi Tatsu, now Hunico.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Bryan is a class act, really. The fact that he went straight to him after the biggest moment of his life says a lot.

Excellent stuff by WWE also.

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
Sheamus surprises me. I read somewhere that he used to be a bouncer and was once a bodyguard for U2. He must have sucked at the jobs coz he keeps getting his ass handed to him by smaller guys. I won't be surprised if smarky fans start chanting Sin Cara during his matches.

Minkaro

Don't forget Sheamus is mates with Triple H. He'll have Hunico sent down to NXT for life.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Sheamus surprises me. I read somewhere that he used to be a bouncer and was once a bodyguard for U2. He must have sucked at the jobs coz he keeps getting his ass handed to him by smaller guys. I won't be surprised if smarky fans start chanting Sin Cara during his matches.
Maybe sheamus was the doorman who @Muffled Funk and his bro saw get harassed by the smaller guys

Muffled funk

Not to be trusted
Me and my brother met him once the wwe had been doing shows in town and they had all gone out to party after, John Cena came out the back looking for a smoke, my brother gave him one then he asked for a light and my brother said "do you want me to smoke it for you aswell". cena laughed and said "I like this guy" then threw a couple of fake punches at him which he pretended connected. We didn't know what wrestler it was till a few days later when he seen him on tv, there was also some tag team guys were there as well they are all smaller than you'd think but were going mental and the really pale ginger doormen didn't know what to do.

Last edited:

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
:lol: I know, I watch it! That gif is just something else though when you don't consider the background of the interview.