Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Actually can't believe you called the titty master boring.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
He literally just stands there now doing nothing other than stomping on people flapping his hair about and acting slightly deranged when not speaking, which is never.
Reigns just stands there holding his flak jacket too. You know you aren't at odds with "IWC" you're just anti fun in wrestling. Ya big lemon..

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
Reigns just stands there holding his flak jacket too. You know you aren't at odds with "IWC" you're just anti fun in wrestling. Ya big lemon..
Yeah but he makes up for it with his spear and power. And his tattoo is nice. That video sums it up. All I ever see him do is stomp 100 times in 5 seconds or flail his arms around.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
So he doesn't act deranged at all?
No I mean he hardly speaks anymore. He's been shunted out to the wing for Reigns to take his place so he just stands about now whenever I see him looking a bit like the fat kid in school who gets bullied all the time but you can tell by looking at him that he's secretly plotting their downfall. He's even marked the date 10 years from today. He stomps his feet, flails his arms and then wipes his hair out of his face that's been comically flapping about the last few seconds. I dunno I just can't take him seriously.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
To be fair, being the least interesting member of the shield is like being the least wealthiest billionaire...

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
No I mean he hardly speaks anymore. He's been shunted out to the wing for Reigns to take his place so he just stands about now whenever I see him looking a bit like the fat kid in school who gets bullied all the time but you can tell by looking at him that he's secretly plotting their downfall. He's even marked the date 10 years from today. He stomps his feet, flails his arms and then wipes his hair out of his face that's been comically flapping about the last few seconds. I dunno I just can't take him seriously.
Aye, tbh it's a bit daft.

It'd be like having Heyman come out just to hold the mic for Cesaro, or Lana come out in sensible shoes and a baggy frock.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
I'll say a similar thing I said in the Arctic Monkeys (about their albums) thread earlier - when you have everyone with completely different views of which/who is the best/worst, you know you have a quality group on your hands.

FujiVice

Rollins is the best wrestler out of the 3 of them. Ambrose is the best talker. But Reigns has everything they look for. He's Samoan, related to the Rock, has the size, the look and the football background and all that stuff that makes the right base for someone who can carry the company into the future. He's got that raw talent where he isn't quite there yet, but has enough about him to where they can hide his weaknesses and highlight his qualities. Reigns has the most upside for sure. He's probably the most interesting as well. He's the one who is winning the Survivor Series on his own and breaking the Royal Rumble eliminations record and beating Batista. If they are going to put anyone of them in a position to create interest, its him.

gormless

Rollins is the best wrestler out of the 3 of them. Ambrose is the best talker. But Reigns has everything they look for. He's Samoan, related to the Rock, has the size, the look and the football background and all that stuff that makes the right base for someone who can carry the company into the future. He's got that raw talent where he isn't quite there yet, but has enough about him to where they can hide his weaknesses and highlight his qualities. Reigns has the most upside for sure. He's probably the most interesting as well. He's the one who is winning the Survivor Series on his own and breaking the Royal Rumble eliminations record and beating Batista. If they are going to put anyone of them in a position to create interest, its him.

And HHH let him kick out of a pedigree last week, which tops all of that.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
The Kane / Bryan angle is pretty crap. "The Demon Kane", pfft. I want this Kane back...

I love that, Kane can be a boss. I'm feckin steaming.

All seriousness, that's my favourite Kane attire, I can never pinpoint it to my mates but that's my favourite Kane attire. He was at his peak shape and fitness at this point for me, and most of his best matches came with that atttire.

feck I lvoed hat attire.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Missed opportunity when they were in Chicago.

Duffy

I love that, Kane can be a boss. I'm feckin steaming.

All seriousness, that's my favourite Kane attire, I can never pinpoint it to my mates but that's my favourite Kane attire. He was at his peak shape and fitness at this point for me, and most of his best matches came with that atttire.

feck I lvoed hat attire.
I guess you aren't a big fan of this attire then, eh?

Welsh Wonder

I guess you aren't a big fan of this attire then, eh?
If I'm honest I can't picture it in my mind, I find him quite boring and uninteresting these days and my mind sort of switches off whenever he appears.

EDIT: I don't think it helps that his 'monster' segments tend to involve some terrible terrible acting from several people. In this instance Brie.

pascell

I think Kane was best in his debut year and for about 2 after that, he was in great shape and his character was fresh and with the debut attire, it made the gimmick that much better, because of the whole Undertaker burning him as a kid thing. After that and in that video above with Hogan and The Rock that's when the character started to derail because he was supposed to be a machine and a loose cannon just taking out everyone and anyone and here he is joking around, was pretty meh.

Duffy

What have I missed? Is it cause he's fat and shit now? Sad times. :(
I was being sarcastic when I asked about his attire as you had ranted on for a full drunken post about how much you loved that attire, including using the actual word "attire" 4 times in 2 sentences :lol:

Your rant actually reminds me of something, another rant, in a tv show or something, can't pinpoint what it is though.

Welsh Wonder

I was being sarcastic when I asked about his attire as you had ranted on for a full drunken post about how much you loved that attire, including using the actual word "attire" 4 times in 2 sentences :lol:

Your rant actually reminds me of something, another rant, in a tv show or something, can't pinpoint what it is though.
Now I see :lol:

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
@Zarlak Thank you, its very rare in grand scheme of things. I'm unique, a special little....rosebud.

Silent_Running

Dr. John Hammond
You're both goldfish, with wings that only work in water, except there's no water, so you just fly along the ground, slowly. Eventually you both die. Now hopefully you can make peace with each other, as friendly goldfish.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
is it just me or is randy orton not as interesting as he used to be since mid 2011 (I believe around the time he started to grow the beard). When he became a good guy in 2010 I thought he was great and after his feud with Christian they just stopped using him. Thankfully punk was there to replace him as the main guy to watch imo.
His whole thing as a heel is to be boring though.