Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Becknaldolencia

Lot of new possibilities opening up.

Bray turning face.
Rest of Wyatt family turning heel against Usos.
BnB and Sheamus getting mainstream.
Ambrose vs Rollins
Roman vs Kane (?) boring

Cena vs Lesnar is kinda lame but will be a good match.
Bray turning a full fledged face would be bad idea when fans already love him. He'll lose his swagger tbh.

MoneyMay

You're probably right but putting the belt back on cena makes little sense, maybe Kane wins it
I would like to see Reigns to win it, but he's still got some aspects to improve on in the ring and his mic skills need to be improved slightly. I think a Cena win makes sense given that Lesnar's back soon. Have them feud. which will be quite entertaining.

MoneyMay

It was a predictable MITB match. Slow, boring, lacking in flow, and guys like Cesaro and Bray Wyatt had little time to showcase their talent. I thought Sheamus was the best of the lot. As for Cena, it was predictable. He's such a great safety option to have. Even though the ending was generic, as a Bryan fan, I think that's the best ending. The likes of Reigns, Cesaro, and Bray Wyatt aren't ready just yet IMO. I see this merely as a transition to give Bryan the title back when he returns. Cena can take a loss, it doesn't hurt his credibility. However, the three aforementioned wrestlers can't, so it's a good decision.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Cena as champion again, wake me up for summerslam. The thing is i know the plan is for Brock Vs Cena but ultimately, who cares? We had this feud when brock returned and cena beat him. And where does the authority go from here? The shield have been destroyed, they no longer have to take the belt from daniel bryan so what's next for them? Does cena really need the title right now? Is it going to add anything to the feud with brock? I might be wrong but i don't think it is. A double summerslam main event with cena vs brock plus a title match makes much more sense to me.

Cantonarightboot

Tbh, I don't think there was a better choice than Cena at the moment.

There was absolutely no other choice, sad indictment of the product if you ask me... this is what i've been saying about no one really going over... To look like legit top stars! It was too soon for Reigns, Cesaro or Wyatt to get the title! Orton & ADR are boring and Kane as reliable as he is just hasn't got that drawing power, won't put asses in seats basically!

Sigh... Super cena to the rescue again!!

gormless

Found this amusing. However, was realistically the only thing they could do really with the Lesnar Summerslam rumours.
Thing is they have one PPV to go before then, so they need a throwaway monster heel for Cena to beat before then. Rusev?

Cantonarightboot

Found this amusing. However, was realistically the only thing they could do really with the Lesnar Summerslam rumours.
Thing is they have one PPV to go before then, so they need a throwaway monster heel for Cena to beat before then. Rusev?

Cena burying the entire roster in one move :lol: love it!

Bwuk

Cena was the best choice. No-one else in that match could be booked to face Lesnar realistically.

Cantonarightboot

its a sad indictment though that they've only one guy they can fall back on... that really is an indication of how poorly some of them have been booked...

Bryan will probably get the title shortly after his return.... Shame about his injury!

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button

Will most likely be Kane, the authority's whipping boy.

cj_sparky

The general Kofi madness and two crazy spots from the Contracts Money in the Bank...