Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The ending to that PPV was one of the worst in recent memory, in my opinion.

Don't really care about Cena winning, I'm just bored of him with the belt, but the way he won it was utter horseshit. Two FU's and then runs up the ladder without a bother after a 30 minute ladder match.

Edit: That Rollins spot looked incredibly painful. Wrestlers must hate ladder matches.

b82REZ

The general Kofi madness and two crazy spots from the Contracts Money in the Bank...
Thanks.

The Ambrose spot was all I was interested in aftedr reading the results.

I think Cena vs Rusev has a good chaqnce of happening at next PPV.

cj_sparky

The ending to that PPV was one of the worst in recent memory, in my opinion.

Don't really care about Cena winning, I'm just bored of him with the belt, but the way he won it was utter horseshit. Two FU's and then runs up the ladder without a bother.
Was a bit random that The Authority wanted Orton to become champion, had Kane in the match to help him. But when Cena climbed the ladder rather than stop him HHH sat ringside with a stupid look on his face. Found it odd that Rollins didn't try to help Orton out either.

phelans shorts

Could Ambrose's attire be any more generic?
He's the only one dressed like that, in wrestling really, maybe Harper at a stretch.

How the feck is that generic? It's hardly the bronze guy in black tights thing.

Anyway, real good show, there was something in every match that entertained, only slight annoyance as said above was Triple H not bothering to stop Cena while at ringside if he wanted to have him beat, but whatever.

Unsurprisingly the briefcase match was the standout, and if you watched this show without any context you'd think Dean Ambrose was the biggest babyface in the company, he is OVER.

Just hope Bo gets his own back on that indie geek making rubbish jokes about him.

MJJ

He's the only one dressed like that, in wrestling really, maybe Harper at a stretch.

Anyway, real good show, there was something in every match that entertained, only slight annoyance as said above was Triple H not bothering to stop Cena while at ringside if he wanted to have him beat, but whatever.

Unsurprisingly the briefcase match was the standout, and if you watched this show without any context you'd think Dean Ambrose was the biggest babyface in the company, he is OVER.

Just hope Bo gets his own back on that indie geek making rubbish jokes about him.
I still dont understand why the authority dont want cena as a champ now but were okay with him earlier. Very weak reasoning to push him as face.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

Dunno, whenever I see it I think of Jimmy Wang Yang.

I think they could've given Ambrose The Shield gear or tweaked it a bit.

It's a minor complaint anyway, it's not like his attire is going to hold him back.

phelans shorts

I still dont understand why the authority dont want cena as a champ now but were okay with him earlier. Very weak reasoning to push him as face.
Well he was against Orton in the unification so they've always kinda been against him, but with Bryan's conditioning seeming to deteriorate they've clearly panicked on who to put into that lead babyface role, and Cena was the logical choice.

Basically there was no way of having Cena go into Bryan's spot without making Bryan look like a dweeb, so they've done all they can to minimise his geekiness in this.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
You're still assuming it's a title match...
We shall see. I think it will be. I think Lesnar will take it from Cena as I predicted, and will have a monster run with it. I can see your point about the dates, but neither of us are in the know there and it may be a non issue for all we know. I can see Lesnar dropping the best to Reigns with Rollins cashing in on him at some point in the future with a program between the two.

phelans shorts

Dunno, whenever I see it I think of Jimmy Wang Yang.

I think they could've given Ambrose The Shield gear or tweaked it a bit.

It's a minor complaint anyway, it's not like his attire is going to hold him back.
Reigns has that gear now, and Ambrose is the one with the street fighter vibe so I quite dig his look. Just be glad he isn't in Rollins gear.

MoneyMay

Cole's commentary - about Cena being the GOAT - was worse than watching Cena win. I'm also disappointed in the way they utilised Reigns, Cesaro, and Bray Wyatt. Anyway I only see this as a transitional run. I'd rather a safety option than have Reigns/Cesaro/Bray Wyatt win it. Cena can afford to lose so many matches, yet it will never hurt his status. The animus to have Cena against Lesnar also comes from the low ratings and buyrates IMO.

Cantonarightboot

Don't really care about Cena winning, I'm just bored of him with the belt, but the way he won it was utter horseshit. Two FU's and then runs up the ladder without a bother after a 30 minute ladder match.
I'd not waste your time, had a month long debate on here about Super Cena and his super burying powers! All but one disagreed with me... I agree, the way he wins his matches a lot of the time is ridiculous, great to see someone else pick up on it on here!

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I'm not sure how many dates Lesnar has on his contract but my belief is that he'll win the title off Cena at Summerslam and will hold it till Mania while being booked as monstrously unstoppable (with Heyman boosting the idea when Lesnar isn't due to work) and then he'll lose it at WM31. Whether it's Reigns or Cesaro or A N Other I don't know, but that's what I'm predicting the title route to be till Mania.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I've been watching nxt

It's a good idea. But what I have watched is awful. Who is the female commentator?

And RVD just lost to some bloke I've never heard of. He should retire

phelans shorts

I've been watching nxt

It's a good idea. But what I have watched is awful. Who is the female commentator?

And RVD just lost to some bloke I've never heard of. He should retire
It's Renee Young, she had a shocker that episode.

That being said, Adrian Neville shits all over RVD now. Hell, he shits all over RVD in his prime.

(EDIT:you may have heard of him as PAC if you know European indies or Japan)

You're gonna be disappointed when its the Miz
Wanna bet

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I'd not waste your time, had a month long debate on here about Super Cena and his super burying powers! All but one disagreed with me... I agree, the way he wins his matches a lot of the time is ridiculous, great to see someone else pick up on it on here!
Very few in here would ever disagree with that, that has nothing to do with burying opponents.