Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Ekeke

The promo is definitely Undertaker, there is speculation its actually 2 people and one of the stills suggests it might be Michaels stalking him

phelans shorts

Yeah but apparently his contract was up with TNA and they were negotiating, but they're probably not working out a deal with him and getting a storyline in place by Monday.
Surely storylines won't be difficult, is Kevin Nash doing anything nowadays?

A new NWO set up by them wouldn't take that long to write you would think.

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
The promo is definitely Undertaker, there is speculation its actually 2 people and one of the stills suggests it might be Michaels stalking him
Nah Michaels is done wrestling. From rumours I would have to guess a second person would be (massive spoiler)

HHH since reports are they're planning another streak vs career match this time with Michaels as guest referee. I'm not sure I like that idea so soon after last year's and HHH has a Sheamus feud on hold.

Ekeke

Nash can barely move anymore, Sting can still do a bit but not much.

Sting has never been on the cards, theres a reason he's never gone to the WWE.

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
Surely storylines won't be difficult, is Kevin Nash doing anything nowadays?

A new NWO set up by them wouldn't take that long to write you would think.
Well you could argue they're not spending all that much time on writing anyways with the stuff they're coming up with.

Nash is under one of those legends contracts but he appeared at the Rumble as Diesel and says he wants to retire under that persona since that's how he started. Bringing in the NWO while there's a new Nexus and an old Nexus (:houllier:) would mean an absolute clusterfeck of groups trying to take over.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Nash can barely move anymore, Sting can still do a bit but not much.

Sting has never been on the cards, theres a reason he's never gone to the WWE.
From what i know it's because he wasn't sure how they'd treat his character after he saw how Booker T was treated initially. He's got nothing against Vince by all accounts and i'm sure he wouldn't be adverse to one big paycheck if things were done on his terms.

Tibs

Shane O Mac was class - that elbow on the Big Show was epic.

I remember a Hell in a Cell match between Mankind and I think HHH - that was awesome.

Ekeke

Nah Michaels is done wrestling. From rumours I would have to guess a second person would be (massive spoiler)

HHH since reports are they're planning another streak vs career match this time with Michaels as guest referee. I'm not sure I like that idea so soon after last year's and HHH has a Sheamus feud on hold.
Well Bret Hart was done. The Rock is done. Or at least he's made it clear he is before, but does that mean he wont have one more match? Rarely when a wrestler says he's done, he's actually done. Flair had a big retirement match and celebration of his career... And then he wrestled again in TNA last year. So we'll see

Here's the reason people think it could be him

And because of this still, he's more likely than Sting. Which is guesswork without any substance to it. Would be cool if it happened though

Ekeke

All different rumours flying around TBH.

Wasn't there one about Brock the other week fighting at WM27?
Well there's the small issue of him being under contract with the UFC and them obviously not releasing him to do something which could get him injured, or have them sell less ppv buys and tickets. There was no chance of that

Ekeke

mouth looks nothing like the undertaker. Could just be the lighting, but it does look like there are two people in the promos. One guy in the cabin, and one guy outside. Undertaker is in the cabin, this guy is outside. So unless he has another brother...

Ekeke

One more hint is that "aint no grave" , the song from the promos, was the theme for wrestlemania 26 where Michaels took on Undertaker. Course I didnt remember that, just reading it off a forum.

So theres a couple of reasons to think he's the most likely here. And really no good reason to think its Sting other than its quite dark

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
Apart from the two times he walked out on the WWE in 2002 because he felt he was too big a star to lose a match to the up & coming Brock Lesnar (who coincidentally went on to become a big star in the WWE). What ever happened to putting over younger talent?

This for me is why The Undertaker is the greatest ever in my eyes, he's the consummate professional.
I didn't even know

don't get angry with me but....how do we know Taker hasn't threatened the WWE

how blessed must you be to be given that record at wrestlemania?

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I haven't watched this for so long, that video gave me goosebumps though. Last time I watched it, Kane wore a mask, the Undertaker hated him, the Hardy boys and the Dudley brothers were awesome, Stone Cold and The Rock were my favourites but I also loved the other guys like Gangrel and Taz etc. Rakishi running over Stone Cold etc.

Ever since I saw a Youtube of John Cena trying to rap with some guy booing him in the audience I thought 'well I haven't missed much it seems.'

That video though, the reception he got... brought goosebumps on.

MUFCgal

mouth looks nothing like the undertaker. Could just be the lighting, but it does look like there are two people in the promos. One guy in the cabin, and one guy outside. Undertaker is in the cabin, this guy is outside. So unless he has another brother...
Yeah I saw that. You could see Taker inside the cabin, and somebody with a long leather coat standing outside watching. Sting possibly? You see the bottom of a long, leather coat, didn't Sting wear something like that?

MUFCgal

I didn't even know

don't get angry with me but....how do we know Taker hasn't threatened the WWE

how blessed must you be to be given that record at wrestlemania?
TBH, I've never read of anything negative regarding Undertaker. I remember the time he got eliminated from the Royal Rumble by a young thing called Maven. Taker knows how to put young guys over.

I don't dislike Stone Cold, I think he's great but those two moments soured him a bit for me I have to say, same with Rock leaving to go to Hollywood.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I couldn't separate who I liked more back in 00' / 01' Austin or the Rock, eventually I realised they were both awesome. Then I went to secondary school and stopped watching wrestling.

Doesn't stop me repeating Stone cold and The Rock catchphrases at random people and girls. Tis how I roll folks.

MUFCgal

I couldn't separate who I liked more back in 00' / 01' Austin or the Rock, eventually I realised they were both awesome. Then I went to secondary school and stopped watching wrestling.

Doesn't stop me repeating Stone cold and The Rock catchphrases at random people and girls. Tis how I roll folks.
I know some people find the whole 'What?' thing from Stone Cold tiresome and probably annoying but I love it, I still say it to this day. People don't realise what I'm doing and you can see it grating on their nerves everytime I say 'what'.

I watched a Stone Cold video on youtube and the origin of the 'What' thing is quite funny I have to say.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I know some people find the whole 'What?' thing from Stone Cold tiresome and probably annoying but I love it, I still say it to this day. People don't realise what I'm doing and you can see it grating on their nerves everytime I say 'what'.

I watched a Stone Cold video on youtube and the origin of the 'What' thing is quite funny I have to say.
Also, nothing like putting on that gravelly Texan accent and saying "What? You beady eyed little bastard!" or using the Rocks' "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK." during a seminar.

The Rock and Stone Cold were simply hilarious.

Ekeke

Yeah I saw that. You could see Taker inside the cabin, and somebody with a long leather coat standing outside watching. Sting possibly? You see the bottom of a long, leather coat, didn't Sting wear something like that?
I dont think its Sting, I think its probably Michaels. But perhaps we're meant to think its Sting so they can do a swerve. They dont have to sign Sting or infringe on his character or anything to make people think it might be him, so why not?

Perhaps it'll even be a dark version of Michaels stalking the Undertaker and coming back as a full on heel for WM.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The Austin 'what?' is one of the best ways to annoy someone.

I preferred Austin to The Rock, probably because he did whatever he wanted to do and his entrance music with the glass shattering was awesome. I hated it when they made the alliance between Austin and Vince, one of the worst things they could've done imo, it was better when Stone Cold did things like this:

Sylar

Apart from the two times he walked out on the WWE in 2002 because he felt he was too big a star to lose a match to the up & coming Brock Lesnar (who coincidentally went on to become a big star in the WWE). What ever happened to putting over younger talent?

This for me is why The Undertaker is the greatest ever in my eyes, he's the consummate professional.
Yes and no. Didnt JR put in his blog (and austin said himself) that it wasnt the case of losing that was a problem. It was the fact that he was playing brock who was being billed as the next big thing and wwe creative wanted to just give it away on a Raw with absolutely no build up whilst austin thought him losing to brock after build up would do so much (and he was just fed up with wwes creative for some poor things they were doing (thus throwing away money matches and stuff))

With regards to the Rock, there will be nobody like him. Hes just so charasmatic, so energetic. And I still remember his debut as Rocky Maivia just smiling and all that stuff that Cena does now and him getting boo'd and all the "die rocky die" chants. rofl.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Why is the undertaker's record at Wrestle mania such a big deal? Every 'win' he's had has been scripted. So why is it a big achievement? You might say that he's only scripted to win because he's the crowd's favourite but techinically his 'unbeaten streak' is a complete farce. I might be naive about all things wrestling but I've never understood the complete w.ankfest over his so called record.

Someone explain to me how his "streak" is in anyway an actual achievement? Let's face it, if the writers decide, they can end that streak anytime they liked.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
Why is the undertaker's record at Wrestle mania such a big deal? Every 'win' he's had has been scripted. So why is it a big achievement? You might say that he's only scripted to win because he's the crowd's favourite but techinically his 'unbeaten streak' is a complete farce. I might be naive about all things wrestling but I've never understood the complete w.ankfest over his so called record.

Someone explain to me how his "streak" is in anyway an actual achievement? Let's face it, if the writers decide, they can end that streak anytime they liked.
nobody says Undertaker won because he's an amazing wrestler:lol:

I think it's only wwe that paint it as legendary, but to be fair the man's a legend in the wrestling world so meh