Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Mark_GrumpyLion

Still can't figure out where Dwayne fits into the Wrestlemania picture. If he interferes in HHH Reigns to set up HHH v Rock next year then he'll be hated for aiding a Reigns victory... Or is 'the Great One' immune from being on the wrong end of the crowd's ire?
He got booed at the rumble in 2015. I think the crowd (or parts of it) would indeed turn on him.

I can see them go for Ambrose either winning the title at Roadblock or flukey winning it but getting screwed, putting him in the main event. Whatever happens with Brock happens. Maybe the Wyatts screw him over at Roadblock?

Also: This is the funniest story ever.
On a November 2011 Art of Wrestling podcast, Dreamer told host Colt Cabana his family is "connected" to the New York mafia. After one of his first matches in Brooklyn, which dozens of his local relatives attended, he was attacked from behind and beaten down by Sweet William (better known as Bill DeMott). Unaware of wrestling's scripted nature, several of his relatives at ringside got angry. His grandfather jumped the railing and tried to fight off security guards. His aunt told DeMott as he passed that she would "put a hit" on him (the misunderstanding was peacefully resolved)

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Falconarrow, the guy on Reddit who seems to be an insider (He told everyone to tune in and expect a huge surprise the night Shane returned) has said regarding tonight's Raw...

You'll probably want to tune in.

Admittedly a bit more generic than the Shane surprise. Something tells me you will still enjoy it though.
I'm intrigued.

Last edited:

phelans shorts

Falconarrow, the guy on Reddit who seems to be an insider (He told everyone to tune in and expect a huge surprise the night Shane returned has said regarding tonight's Raw...

I'm intrigued.
Everyone had said all week that the award was a big angle and the WWE themselves announced that it would open the show, when yer wan said 18 hours later, that it would be the end of the show.

I'm pretty sure I know what he's talking about mind, going off what he's said and the other talk going around.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Everyone had said all week that the award was a big angle and the WWE themselves announced that it would open the show, when yer wan said 18 hours later, that it would be the end of the show.

I'm pretty sure I know what he's talking about mind, going off what he's said and the other talk going around.
Go on...

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Zayn v Owens to be booked tonight?

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
It's in Chicago tonight isn't it? they're going to have to do something to interrupt the CM Punk chants when Reigns appears.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Banks applies the Banks Statement.

Cole: "This is what happened to McGregor!"

:wenger: