Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

WM weekend is going to be awesome. Thankfully my brother is into Wrestling so can watch with him all the shows.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
hmmm, can't say I heard that. Very possible I missed an announcement though, given all I can remember from the last few weeks of NXT is that dude in the front row who appears to have been filmed in a different aspect ratio to the rest of the shot and how incredible Eva Marie looked in the tag match.
Yeah, it's on WWE.com too. Their match at Takeover:London was really good, something similar would suffice.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Well the p0lan is United vs Everton (4pm), Pizzahut (6pm), Pub (7pm), Town (10pm). Gonna be a big one, I'm looking forward to it.
:lol:

Sadly I will have to be sober, probably just some extra codeine or morphine as a treat. Can't wait though, I love WM. :D

Duffy

First and foremost though, Zayn vs Joe next week should be a must see.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Except those things that stop you driving up a street. What are they called again?

Sylar

TBH, I preferred "March to Wrestlemania" which was a good play on words.

Minkaro

Its been mentioned before, but Roadblock is just a terrible name..for anything.
You show some respect for the first ever Robot Wars champion, sir.

In sad news, Hayabusa has died, aged 47 :(

phelans shorts

You show some respect for the first ever Robot Wars champion, sir.

In sad news, Hayabusa has died, aged 47 :(
it was so odd seeing an article on WWE's website about a man who had one match in the US, a random tag on an ECW show at that. What a wrestler he was though, he'd easily fit in nowadays as one of the premiere flyers, so innovative. Was such a feel good moment actually seeing him walk the other month and now this.

Mark_GrumpyLion

I was relistening the AJ Styles / Chris Jericho podcast as background noise to sleep, and before I dozed off I noticed that they were talking about Machine Gun & Gallows. They were using the term "when they get here" and a few other tell-tale notes that made it quite certain they were coming to WWE. You know, in case there was any doubt?

Duffy

Wasting a bit of time on the network...Michael Tarver as one of Mayweathers 'minders' at WM24 is hilarious.

Duffy

Also, the fact that everyone was fake-tanned to feck at that event is also hilarious.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Anyone think it's possible that they will put the belt on Ambrose before Mania, and turn the main event into a NHB fatal four way?

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Anyone think it's possible that they will put the belt on Ambrose before Mania, and turn the main event into a NHB fatal four way?
That just makes the job harder to get Reigns over.

And make no mistake about it, this whole exercise is to get Reigns over as the new face of the company(everyone else is a prop to achieve that for Vince)

Garethw

That just makes the job harder to get Reigns over.

And make no mistake about it, this whole exercise is to get Reigns over as the new face of the company(everyone else is a prop to achieve that for Vince)
The only way Reigns is getting over is by turning him heel. He'll get eaten alive by the crowds if he walks into 'mania as a baby face. When will Vince learn?

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
The only way Reigns is getting over is by turning him heel. He'll get eaten alive by the crowds if he walks into 'mania as a baby face. When will Vince learn?
Considering that the last two main events have had to be changed for something similar, i dont think he ever will.

I dont see why they cant just give the fans what they want, especially in the face of tanking rankings and a lack of new stars being created..

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Someone on the Reddit wrestling page is doing a "worst finishers ever" thing.

I'd rather take a Scott Steiner Screwdriver than this, (wonderfully named) "trip to the bat-cave" from Bastian Booger.

Adcuth

Was it just me or did Bobby Roode pass Steph that black folder before her segment on Raw?

Sylar

I think it's more likely he jobs to HHH in an attempt to get Reigns over as trying to avenge the crowd favourite.
Dont think it will be that easy given they are trying to sell Ambrose vs Lesnar as well.

Also they want to push the network and that things can happen in the specials. I dont see it being a clear cut HHH win (probably shenanigans or something)

JoaquinJoaquin

Dont think it will be that easy given they are trying to sell Ambrose vs Lesnar as well.

Also they want to push the network and that things can happen in the specials. I dont see it being a clear cut HHH win (probably shenanigans or something)
My prediction is that Brock will interfere and the match will be ruled as a DQ win for Dean. They could be ballsy and bring Roman back at that point to generate some buzz but I honestly think they'll need to bring him back sooner if they have any chance of saving Roman from being torn to shreds by the crowd.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
My prediction is that Brock will interfere and the match will be ruled as a DQ win for Dean. They could be ballsy and bring Roman back at that point to generate some buzz but I honestly think they'll need to bring him back sooner if they have any chance of saving Roman from being torn to shreds by the crowd.
To be honest, I think they have zero chance of doing this regardless of bringing him back or whatever.

Garethw

The trouble is having Lesnar interfere and cost Ambrose wouldn't make sense (not that it needs to in WWE haha) and would surely look stupid to even the greenest marks.

Surely it's in Lesnars interest for Ambrose to win as their match at 'mania would then be for the title?

Regardless of what happens, unless Ambrose walks out of Westlemania as champion the crowd are going to bury Reigns in the main event.

Garethw

So they are teasing a heel turn from either Jericho or AJ tonight, to setup a Wrestlemania match. A good idea, or should they have had them win the tag team title at 'mania instead?

Mystry

Friendship is magic
So they are teasing a heel turn from either Jericho or AJ tonight, to setup a Wrestlemania match. A good idea, or should they have had them win the tag team title at 'mania instead?
They should have ended that feud at fast lane so AJ could face Kevin Owens at Mania for the IC title.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Fine by me, if it means that...

They should have ended that feud at fast lane so AJ could face Kevin Owens at Mania for the IC title.
it's KO vs. Sami Zayn :drool:

Sylar

The trouble is having Lesnar interfere and cost Ambrose wouldn't make sense (not that it needs to in WWE haha) and would surely look stupid to even the greenest marks.

Surely it's in Lesnars interest for Ambrose to win as their match at 'mania would then be for the title?

Regardless of what happens, unless Ambrose walks out of Westlemania as champion the crowd are going to bury Reigns in the main event.
Yep, and I made that point earlier in this thread.

Seriously, given its a network PPV, what better way to sell the network than to throw a spanner in the works and have Ambrose win the title :D

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Still can't figure out where Dwayne fits into the Wrestlemania picture. If he interferes in HHH Reigns to set up HHH v Rock next year then he'll be hated for aiding a Reigns victory... Or is 'the Great One' immune from being on the wrong end of the crowd's ire?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Still can't figure out where Dwayne fits into the Wrestlemania picture. If he interferes in HHH Reigns to set up HHH v Rock next year then he'll be hated for aiding a Reigns victory... Or is 'the Great One' immune from being on the wrong end of the crowd's ire?