g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Would be great if the final 4 are the 4 Wyatts and they either A: Turn on Bray or B: Jump out so he can win it.
Following on from this, I'd put Lesnar vs Ambrose as the first match on the card (battle royal on pre show) have them kick ten bags of shit out of each other, then have the Wyatt family interfere at the end leaving both of them laid out. It's then announced that later in the show a pissed off Brock and Ambrose will team up in a handicapp tag match against the whole family in a no holds barred match.

Have them battle all throughout the arena and in the back staging areas like they used to in the Attitude era.

This is of course assuming that stubborn Vince won't put Ambrose in the main event due to his Cena 2.0 infatuation with Reigns.

Garethw

Tbh, control over RAW > HW Belt. So it should be Shane/Taker in Main Event, Reigns/HHH midcard and Ambrose/Lesnar to start.
I should have put title match rather than main event there mate.

I totally agree by the way, but I just can't see past the Triple H vs Reigns match being the main event. Reigns winning the title will close the show IMO.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I should have put title match rather than main event there mate.

I totally agree by the way, but I just can't see past the Triple H vs Reigns match being the main event. Reigns winning the title will close the show IMO.
Of course, WM is the end of the season, as it were. Last thing should always be the main title being held aloft by the winner, surely (kayfabe) there's no bigger moment for a wrestler?

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Just got the tickets to Mar 25 Road to WM at Madison Square Garden...Lower bowl behind the announcers table!

Daniel Bryan Night (He's there!)
Reigns/Ambrose vs HHH/Sheamus
KO vs AJ (IC Title)
Kalisto vs AdR (US Title)
Big Show vs Bray Wyatt

This is what is announced. Hopefully it doesn't change too much!

:drool:

Mark_GrumpyLion

Smackdown was good again, but shit, Why on earth would you give away AJ vs KO so soon? It was a great match too, deserving of a pay per view, not just a Smackdown.

Lucha Underground was just crazy.
Two title changes and a page from WWE's book by making Aztec Warfare for the title

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Thought Lana in the ring was/is going to be a disaster but maybe not....

Just have her stroll around kicking Diva's heads off like that and she'll be grand.

phelans shorts

Smackdown was good again, but shit, Why on earth would you give away AJ vs KO so soon? It was a great match too, deserving of a pay per view, not just a Smackdown.

Two title changes and a page from WWE's book by making Aztec Warfare for the title
tbf Aztec Warfare 1 was for the title, in fact it was the first title match iirc

I've decided how Wrestlemania should go down btw

Trips vs Roman early on in the card, the Authority stack everything against Roman and Trips just about eeks out the victory. Shane vs Taker goes on last and in his anger Roman interferes and beats the shit out of Taker, causing Shane to win and ending the Authority control of Raw, leaving Trips still around as champion (which he'd lose at Payback to Roman) and allowing Roman to go back to the badass he was back when he beat Sheamus until they booked him as a heel in the Rumble.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

Trips vs Roman early on in the card, the Authority stack everything against Roman and Trips just about eeks out the victory. Shane vs Taker goes on last and in his anger Roman interferes and beats the shit out of Taker, causing Shane to win and ending the Authority control of Raw, leaving Trips still around as champion (which he'd lose at Payback to Roman) and allowing Roman to go back to the badass he was back when he beat Sheamus until they booked him as a heel in the Rumble.
Do we have to spoil what we think will happen?

Anyway, I'd be more then fine with that... I guess the problem is, if that match went on first, people would know that sheanigans will ensue later on.

Reigns should definitely turn heel on the night, whether that be in the main event ala Stone Cold at 17 (I think that could work well, Vince screwing over Trips... not that it would make any sense mind you) or after it (if he loses) or something...

phelans shorts

Do we have to spoil what we think will happen?

Anyway, I'd be more then fine with that... I guess the problem is, if that match went on first, people would know that sheanigans will ensue later on.

Reigns should definitely turn heel on the night, whether that be in the main event ala Stone Cold at 17 (I think that could work well, Vince screwing over Trips... not that it would make any sense mind you) or after it (if he loses) or something...
I dunno, I was just speculating, probably didn't need the tags but meh.

Sylar

Well if Vince screws out HHH, he can actually say he feels Roman is the new face of the company and play along with whats actually true.

I do like Phelans thoughts, title match doesnt even have to be early. It could be second to last match and Reigns can still be angry (no cooling down time).
I saw Raw again on Sky as a replay, its crazy. They had HHH have a match and win (cleanly) against Ziggler. And when hes tired, Reigns then comes out to beat on him, and the commentator even makes a note about how HHH just went through a match. And HHH doesnt even back down or run away. Its nuts. They really are booking HHH as a face and Reigns as a heel (whilst contradicting it with promos).

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Bray's promo is interesting, sounds like the family may interfere in all the main events?

Minkaro

Matanza too! Certainly looks the part. Hope he wrestles well too.

The Muertes/Fenix match was fantastic. Muertes actually looks really cool in the ripped mask - would like to see him shift to one without the top part to keep that look.

tbf Aztec Warfare 1 was for the title, in fact it was the first title match iirc
You're right. Not sure why Lucha Underground are making out that it was only a number one contendership match in that case.

Sylar

Bray's promo is interesting, sounds like the family may interfere in all the main events?
That would be amazing. Interfere in HHH/Reigns.
interfere in HIAC
Interfere in Brock/Dean.

Why not? :lol:

Mark_GrumpyLion

Fair point about Lucha. And yeah, that would be a great Wrestlemania if executed correctly. Wonder if that would actually be something they would do though, bit radical.

Bray running havoc through the show would be pretty funny actually, and would match with reports saying that A: He has a back injury, hence why he did not compete against Brock and B: They are giving him a major heel push after Mania. Not all interference has to be deciding I guess. He pops up in the streetfight, but does not decide the ultimate outcome. Just being everywhere (maybe even taking down someone backstage or something) would be great, and would make him an unpredictable force of chaos.

The Muertes/Fenix match was fantastic. Muertes actually looks really cool in the ripped mask - would like to see him shift to one without the top part to keep that look.
Yes. The main event was incredible. Combine that with Triple H vs Ambrose and in slightly lesser extent AJ vs KO, we've had a great week of pure wrestling matches.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
It'll just be a less good version of that time The Shield were put in a stupid handicap match on Smackdown and took out most of the other team throughout the show.

phelans shorts

Bray wrecking matches will be so meh. This is not RAW/SD to do story building. WM ends the season and we need good matches with neat finishes. I'd avoid interference...unless to finishes without a DQ/Double Tap or any other gimmick.
I hate this mentality and have no idea why they perpetuate it.

Fact is that there is no season. Wrestlemania is the biggest show of the year, and the most watched by far. You need a hook to keep people interested and to tune in next week, and the fact that Backlash/Extreme Rules and this year Payback are usually Mania rematches attests to that.

Don't get me wrong, you need a decent amount of straight finishes, just as you do on any PPV.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I hate this mentality and have no idea why they perpetuate it.

Fact is that there is no season. Wrestlemania is the biggest show of the year, and the most watched by far. You need a hook to keep people interested and to tune in next week, and the fact that Backlash/Extreme Rules and this year Payback are usually Mania rematches attests to that.

Don't get me wrong, you need a decent amount of straight finishes, just as you do on any PPV.
You lost me totally. Maybe season is the wrong word here, but the from Rumble and Road to WM we have enough ways to build up the story. WM ends it and we use the ending to kickstart new feuds. Bray has been without a background for some time now and having him wreck the biggest event with no back story is qo not cool. Interference finishes are when you need to keep the feud rolling till the big showdown and WM is the biggest showdown. A WM result should mean something...not another RAW tpe win/loss that gets lost in big picture. Sheamus in MitB, Reigns in Rumble...the recent PPV finishes have been woeful and insignificant couple of months down the line. Now Rollins getting the title...that's what I'm talking about. Changed the theme for next year as WM should rightly do....not continue the same.

phelans shorts

You lost me totally. Maybe season is the wrong word here, but the from Rumble and Road to WM we have enough ways to build up the story. WM ends it and we use the ending to kickstart new feuds. Bray has been without a background for some time now and having him wreck the biggest event with no back story is qo not cool. Interference finishes are when you need to keep the feud rolling till the big showdown and WM is the biggest showdown. A WM result should mean something...not another RAW tpe win/loss that gets lost in big picture. Sheamus in MitB, Reigns in Rumble...the recent PPV finishes have been woeful and insignificant couple of months down the line. Now Rollins getting the title...that's what I'm talking about. Changed the theme for next year as WM should rightly do....not continue the same.
But that's exactly my point. By doing that you're essentially saying that Rumble to Mania is the only time of the year that matters, where's the incentive to stick around? I don't like the idea of Bray getting involved with everything (one match sure), and just see it as them having nothing for him so having him do a vague unnecessary promo to fill time just like he's been doing since he got called up to the point it's close to (if not succeeded) killing his character while they decide.

This isn't an annoyance with you btw, it's one of my (many) problems with that company that they encourage that mentality. Mania just like any show, if not more, needs to give a hook to come back the next night. Seth winning the title was totally the kind of move I am talking about that flies in the face of what you're saying btw.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Rumours Cena interfers in shane vs undertaker and costs undertaker the match, setting up Taker's last match at next Wrestlemania.
Rock and Shawn micheals are also confirmed according to some websites, do maybe shawn interfers for triple h and the Rock for reigns.

Woodzy

That would mean a Cena heel turn though, which is impossible.

Shawn Michaels may just be there for a cameo, but wouldn't be surprised if Rock interferes to set up Rock v HHH next year.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
That would mean a Cena heel turn though, which is impossible.

Shawn Michaels may just be there for a cameo, but wouldn't be surprised if Rock interferes to set up Rock v HHH next year.
Does it though?

Him interfering would give Shane control, which is what everyone wants to come from this match, I think? I think it could be done in a way that leaves him as a face. Cuts a promo on the next RAW explaining he did it for the Universe yada yada.

Zen

Rumours Cena interfers in shane vs undertaker and costs undertaker the match, setting up Taker's last match at next Wrestlemania.
Rock and Shawn micheals are also confirmed according to some websites, do maybe shawn interfers for triple h and the Rock for reigns.
Have you just decided to dream book the IWC's dream WM from like 5 years ago? Where are the sources for these rumours? -_-

Mind you, both matches have lost a lot of value, Cena vs Taker was the king way to turn Cena heel, with a cheap win ending the streak, fantastic, that's gone, theres next to no reason for Cena to lose at this point. Both still bring the money though.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Have you just decided to dream book the IWC's dream WM from like 5 years ago? Where are the sources for these rumours? -_-

Mind you, both matches have lost a lot of value, Cena vs Taker was the king way to turn Cena heel, with a cheap win ending the streak, fantastic, that's gone, theres next to no reason for Cena to lose at this point. Both still bring the money though.
As far as cena vs taker goes, it could be the last send off for taker vs the face of the company. Maybe turn cena heel and let undertaker win his last match ever(i doubt this as taker always maintained of going out on his back).
They could also go for the angle where cena costs vince as he is pushing roman reigns and show cena being angry after all he has done for the company.
I do think Rock vs triple H will happen for one last time, maybe it was to happen this year but with so many injuries, it will go to next year.

Garethw

The Hulkster is supposedly in advance negotiations with WWE about a comeback.

phelans shorts

Rock is absolutely involved at Mania in some way. I'm not sure where Raw is tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up. Shawn will be there, doubt he'll be involved in anything though.

The Hulkster is supposedly in advance negotiations with WWE about a comeback.
Hmmm. A lot will depend on his appeal surely?

I kinda suspect there's a deal on the table for when his court case is finished with, but with such a major case that could be a while.

An American hero will probably be showing up in Dallas though.

Hal9000

I'm pretty sure this is what's going to happen, no inside sources, just gut feeling.

Unless they are brave and give Cena's role to 'Balor Club'

Mark_GrumpyLion

I'm pretty sure this is what's going to happen, no inside sources, just gut feeling.

Unless they are brave and give Cena's role to 'Balor Club'
That has been one of the more prevalent fan theories, that the Balor Club/Bullet Club/Bulletproof/SomethingBalor act as Shane's enforcers or something. Not sure how you can execute that at WM with the risk that a lot of people have no idea who those guys are.

I acquired the new WWE game. Was playing career mode (nice GTS/Penalty kick combo as my finisher :cool:) and was wondering why the pace was so slow and I was losing all the time. After winning my first feud (eat that Breeze!) the game became 2x as fast and my character started to become stronger. Odd.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Dug out Smackdown vs Raw 2008 over the weekend and now I want to watch wrasslin again.