g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

Well nice finisher, but overall a very uninspiring tag team and even more uninspiring competition that was. Very dull.
Problem is there was only really one tag team that was going to win it. They have the numbers, just 4 teams nobody takes seriously to win it.

Sylar

SD has enough females too. We have three separate feuds / matches on this PPV alone. Add In Carmella too who has a story going on with Ellsworth.

They just need to get the crowd to care. TBF theyve done a good job with the women. Its the tag teams however that need more work.

paulscholes18

Would have preferred Wyatt to win the RR, Orton wins EC and Wyatt wins at Mainia,
Never thought Wyatt would be world champ

Sylar

Excellent main event. Really enjoyable.

And finally. Bray has had a great run of months along with Orton.
Survivors at SS
Tag champions.
And Bray tonight eliminates Cena and AJ to win the Title.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Saw it this morning. Some thoughts:

The tag team division in SD is very weak. Very underwhelming. Ascension look the part but always get beat. Thought they had a chance here but no. Should have had American Alpha beat everyone and start celebrating but suddenly Revival come in and beat them.

Wanted to see Luke Harper win but I get that they cant have Randy Orton lose steam on the road to WM. Maybe a DQ or something would have been better because this result along with Harper also being beaten on SD makes him look like a chump.

Enjoyed the main event but Corbin, for a guy they are trying to build got beaten way too early, with a simple pin. At least get Ambrose to hit the dirty deeds on him. He came out looking a little shit after all the hype.

Talking of Ambrose, not sure what they're doing with him. Was the WWE champion, and now feels like the Noam Dar of the main events. Turns up, causes stink and goes out early. Guessing he'll be feuding with Corbin next.

Miz was funny.

Happy for Bray but a bit sad that AJ and likely KO won't be main eventing WM, considering they have been carrying SD and Raw.

Sylar

Wanted to see Luke Harper win but I get that they cant have Randy Orton lose steam on the road to WM. Maybe a DQ or something would have been better because this result along with Harper also being beaten on SD makes him look like a chump.

Enjoyed the main event but Corbin, for a guy they are trying to build got beaten way too early, with a simple pin. At least get Ambrose to hit the dirty deeds on him. He came out looking a little shit after all the hype.
Dont agree with either of these.
Harper looked good in defeat and got to show case how good he really is. He needs to be followed up on after that performance.
Also Corbin was caught from behind, so nobody will remember it, especially the way he destroyed Ambrose after (and will probably take the IC title of him).

JoaquinJoaquin

Don't like Wyatt as champion. He is a high level midcarder at best. Plus i'm not excited in the slightest about Orton vs Wyatt at WM.

Happy for Naomi though, she is better in the ring than Alexa IMO.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Don't like Wyatt as champion. He is a high level midcarder at best. Plus i'm not excited in the slightest about Orton vs Wyatt at WM.

Happy for Naomi though, she is better in the ring than Alexa IMO.
Who would you rather had won the chamber in that case considering Randy is the champ?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
AJ Styles really is the best wrestler in the world... the main is incredible in pretty much everything he does.

It's a crying shame he'll be saddled with Shane at 'Mania (if that is the direction they'll be going in)

Also, Heel Uso's are great.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Wyatt has been overlooked as a main event star, especially someone who is meant to be a destroyer of worlds. I don't think Orton v. Wyatt is a main event match but it's nice that Wyatt won't be buried by The Rock or jobbing to Cena or Taker this year.

Can we just put AJ Styles in intercontinental match at Wrestlemania?

JoaquinJoaquin

Who would you rather had won the chamber in that case considering Randy is the champ?
Personally I think i'd of just had AJ keep the belt and retain it last night. AJ vs Orton is one match I would actually like to see. Sad to see AJ being shafted again when it comes to WM. Bray Wyatt is now the champion and he barely ever wins a feud, and will lose this one to Orton to.

JoaquinJoaquin

AJ Styles really is the best wrestler in the world... the main is incredible in pretty much everything he does.

It's a crying shame he'll be saddled with Shane at 'Mania (if that is the direction they'll be going in)

Also, Heel Uso's are great.
Totally agree with this. Especially considering he has carried Smackdown since the Draft.

Bwuk

Can't believe they took the title off of AJ, to give to Cena for what, 2 weeks, to give it to Wyatt.

Do not see the appeal whatsoever in Orton vs Wyatt for the title.

Wyatt is just so uninteresting. They should of kept it on AJ Styles and had him lose it to Cena at WrestleMania.

Mark_GrumpyLion

Can't believe they took the title off of AJ, to give to Cena for what, 2 weeks, to give it to Wyatt.

Do not see the appeal whatsoever in Orton vs Wyatt for the title.
Well, there is more money to be made from Cena's quest to surpas Flair compared to just tying the record. I am excited for the Wyatt program, they are taking their time in building it. Just hope Wyatt leaves Mania with the belt.

Piano playing.
And its not a broken individual. Damn that meekmahan.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I dont think the Wyatt/Randy storyline needed a title match at WM to progress... there's so many ways that could have gone with Luke Harper in the mix. Family drama etc. Title was not needed, especially the WWE heavyweight title. It's like Goldberg. He doesn't need the title for his feud with Brock. It's better without the gold.

The WWE championship at WM should be with the best wrestlers duking it out, and that means KO and AJ going into the event as the head of the pack and someone trying to dethrone them.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
I'm just happy to see Wyatt finally win the title, even if I don't think him and Orton are going to have a great match. And it will be a fecking travesty if AJ is has to face Shane at WM. The guy can have the best match of the night if you give him someone half decent, he's that good.

Rest of the card was pretty meh. Tag team turmoil would be more interesting if they bother to actually build teams to be a threat, as it stands you got plenty of talent that people just aren't interested in.