Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

JP77

With the Harper/Wyatt stuff I thought it'd be a bit strange if they just stuck Harper in something completely random at Wrestlemania. Surely the Battle Royal for next week is set up for Harper to win and make the title match at Wrestlemania a triple threat? Maybe they hold off on Orton RKOing Wyatt all the way until Wrestlemania now, imagine the pop will be pretty big when he does.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Great main event yet again on Smackdown... However, I am starting to think there is a bit too much of kicking out of finishers going on at the moment.

Still, it does make the Sister Abigail look all the more devestating as nobody seems to be able to kick out of that (yet!)

Minkaro

So, does Goldberg win because of Jericho, or does Owens win because of Brock?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
So, does Goldberg win because of Jericho, or does Owens win because of Brock?
Goldberg wins because of Goldberg. Jericho mocks Owens and gloats that he lost the belt in his first defence since they 'broke up'. Owens wins the US Title at 'Mania.

Brock beats Bill for the title at Mania and we all agree that we'll give WWE one more chance, but if the RAW after Mania is shit, then we're never watching it again.

Sylar

Goldberg wins because of Goldberg. Jericho mocks Owens and gloats that he lost the belt in his first defence since they 'broke up'. Owens wins the US Title at 'Mania.

Brock beats Bill for the title at Mania and we all agree that we'll give WWE one more chance, but if the RAW after Mania is shit, then we're never watching it again.
Seriously, night after Raw needs somebody (Joe, Balor, Nakamura)- doesnt matter, to come out and take the title of Brock in a "shocking" moment. It would be huge for them, the crowd cos its Post WM Raw crowd will be super hot for it. And it means Brock can disappear and Raw has a title holder weekly.

With the Harper/Wyatt stuff I thought it'd be a bit strange if they just stuck Harper in something completely random at Wrestlemania. Surely the Battle Royal for next week is set up for Harper to win and make the title match at Wrestlemania a triple threat? Maybe they hold off on Orton RKOing Wyatt all the way until Wrestlemania now, imagine the pop will be pretty big when he does.
Yeh agreed. I can see them going triple threat route which would be amazing. Harper has been fantastic and has set it up with his beat down of Bray.
They could easily have Corbin and Harper as the final two and Ambrose costs Corbin.
Harper is new #1 contender, but Orton says its triple threat to keep the title in the family or something.

Sylar

They've started to tease AJ vs Shane on talking smack. Oh god it's going to happen.
Yep sure seems like that. They will push the narrative, its a big time match, but lets be honest, it shouldnt even be competitive if it happens. Unless its some sort of gimmick match, which is a shame for AJ.

Robertd0803

Seriously, night after Raw needs somebody (Joe, Balor, Nakamura)- doesnt matter, to come out and take the title of Brock in a "shocking" moment. It would be huge for them, the crowd cos its Post WM Raw crowd will be super hot for it. And it means Brock can disappear and Raw has a title holder weekly.
My thoughts exactly, otherwise we have a missing champion again. I was fine with it first time around but not sure that will fly a second time.

Zen

That breakup segment was like the best thing in ...... years. Jericho was flawless, KO didn't have to be, but was anyway, but it was allllll Jericho really. Mainly because it felt genuine(that he seemingly had the most fun in years etc with KO).

Hope that fight is for the title, I mean what purpose does one of Brock/Goldberg having the title post-WM even have? Vaguely ditto Jericho, but at least he'll continue the feud with Owens to drop it back as a full timer for a month or two. We've had the pointless part-timer beast run, no need for another. Brock-Goldberg sells itself, it doesn't need a title, JeriKO is a proper build, a proper title fight.

Who's AJ gonna fight in a Raw vs SD dream fight? Please be Balor out of nowhere.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Jericho winning the title off KO at Mania would be amazing for a last title run as a reward for how immense he's been(shame he's leaving again), but KO retaining at Mania would be brilliant too. It pretty much adds fecking nothing to the Lesberg fight.

Dobba

Keep the title on Owens, have Jericho win at WM then Owens can attack and 'injure' him, either after the match or on the Raw after, cementing KO as a heel and Jericho gets a 'wrestling' angle for his Fozzy absense.

Obiorahking_

Great main event yet again on Smackdown... However, I am starting to think there is a bit too much of kicking out of finishers going on at the moment.

Still, it does make the Sister Abigail look all the more devestating as nobody seems to be able to kick out of that (yet!)
I was just thinking about this the other day. Nowadays, I feel like the AA has the equivalent of a DDT in big matches. It has been incredibly devalued by this point.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.

There was a leaked memo a while ago outlining the template matches must follow, including finishers should be kicked out of twice if I'm remembering correctly? The talent really have their hands tied by some of the ridiculous ideas they are fed.

Sylar

He deserves soley for his DDP Yoga and how hes helped other legends extend their lives.
His career obviously as well.

I do hope they mention all of that in the video package.

paulscholes18

Well deserved HOF
It's me
It's me
It's DDP

Why are the New Day hosting WM, surly they could have got someone better then those 3

Mystry

Friendship is magic
DDP certainly deserves it.

Also, I decided to read Death Of WCW after binging on the lapsed fan starrcade series podcast and my god that company was even more of a mess that I realised. I'm just as astounded as to how they even rose to such heights as well as how they managed to cock it up to such an extent.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
So they are going to have someone else v. Bray supposedly, I hope its AJ (it won't be AJ). We all know Randy will be in the match though.

Sylar

Usos turning heel was the best thing for them. I hope their cousin does the same thing before WM.
Also they need to let Alexa talk every week.

Minkaro

So they are going to have someone else v. Bray supposedly, I hope its AJ (it won't be AJ). We all know Randy will be in the match though.
Be great if they actually stuck with him not facing Bray, and tried to shoehorn him into whatever the RAW title match is.

Goldberg/Jericho: I hate you, Lesnar/Owens.
Lesnar/Owens: I hate you too.
Orton: And I am also here.