Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

Adorkable tbh.

Also people didnt believe Punk could go head to head with Lesnar, but that was a great match. Expecting same from Ambrose/Lesnar.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
On a separate note, all the Shane O'Mac training clips make me think that this match is going ahead and that they are not gonna pull a bait-and-switch.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
On a separate note, all the Shane O'Mac training clips make me think that this match is going ahead and that they are not gonna pull a bait-and-switch.
He could have been preparing for this with a wile now, and to be fair, seems to have been keeping himself in excellent shape the whole time he was gone.

Sylar

Yep, dont think they will. I do however expect there to be some slight changes or additions to the match (even though its already freakin big as HIAC).

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I heard today that the original plan was going to be to have Hulk Hogan and a host of other veterans in the Andre the Giant Battle Royal, with Hogan winning his last ever match. It would have been perfect as well seeing as though the bumps he'd have taken would have been minimal.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Spoiler just in case, regarding tonights Raw.
Enzo has been snapchatting from Memphis, all three are there. He posted a trumpet player with a joke and #NewDaySucks in it.
Those southern crowds always seem shite. Raw is gonna be in Chicago and Philly in the next few weeks, would be much better for them to debut there and have a crowd who'll get behind their entrance.

Hal9000

Spoiler just in case, regarding tonights Raw.
Enzo has been snapchatting from Memphis, all three are there. He posted a trumpet player with a joke and #NewDaySucks in it.
They've been 'gearing up' for the main roster since start of year. They've been backstage a lot at TV and been doing WWE live events instead of NXT. They're going to be taking on Dash and Dawson at the Network special in a few weeks.

Personally i don't get why they didn't debut them at Fastlane, missed a trick there. If they debut tonight, i guess creative have realised that nobody really gives a shit about a League of Nations vs New Day match.

Hopefully they debut, lose dirty (caused by New Day) vs Dash and Dawson in Toronoto and then go after WWE Tag Team titles at Wrestlemania.

Not really a spoiler but Rusev has announced on twitter a body slam challenge, whoever slams him wins a car. Suspect this will set up his WM match.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
We looking at a rehash of the Bryan Wrestlemania moment?

Ambrose to win by DQ against HHH next week and demand to be in the Wrestlemania main event. HHH says he'll put him in if he beats Brock in the street fight.

Mark_GrumpyLion

Hehe, Triple H's comment about Ambrose winning an oscar for best supporting role was pretty good. Dean in general was great tonight, dude has a great promo in him. At last, they got people to reluctantly boo Triple H by having him beat up Dean.

Becky vs Sasha was decent, finish would have been a lot more fun if we hadn't seen it at NXT a few weeks back...

Xavier Woods is the complete joker now. The shoes, the card trick. Amazing. Looks like they are really commited to make Y2AJ work as a team for the tag titles. AJ's face during Jericho's EEVEEERRR was pretty funny though.

Sounds like they are changing the wording a little bit, instead of control over Raw they are now just calling it control over WWE on commentary.

In other news: Is Bray turning face or something? Ziggler jobbing to Miz & JBL with a Paddy Power comment :lol: