Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Woodzy

So it looks more likely that Goldberg v Lesnar will be for the title, meaning there's a good chance the rumoured Wrestlemania card is pretty accurate (aside from Seth v HHH maybe).

What a waste.

Robertd0803

Regarding Goldberg vs Owens it should go with Kevin Owens rolling out of the ring for the first minute and 16 seconds (or whatever the Goldberg/Lesnar Survivor Series match lasted) and have KO brag about lasting longer than Lesnar, then have Goldberg about to beat him when Lesnar costs Goldberg the match.
Kevin Owens beats Goldberg retains title and faces Jericho at Mania. Lesnar then gives Goldberg a reason to accept his challenge at Mania and away we go.

This would have made a lot more sense if Goldberg illogically didn't just accept Lesnars challenge on Raw last night for no reason. Instead we will get Goldberg destroying KO, and Lesnar and Goldberg being for the title. Lesnar/Goldberg wont be hanging around after Mania full time so unless they lose the belt the following night on Raw we are back to a ''part time'' Champion.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Regarding Goldberg vs Owens it should go with Kevin Owens rolling out of the ring for the first minute and 16 seconds (or whatever the Goldberg/Lesnar Survivor Series match lasted) and have KO brag about lasting longer than Lesnar, then have Goldberg about to beat him when Lesnar costs Goldberg the match.
Kevin Owens beats Goldberg retains title and faces Jericho at Mania. Lesnar then gives Goldberg a reason to accept his challenge at Mania and away we go.

This would have made a lot more sense if Goldberg illogically didn't just accept Lesnars challenge on Raw last night for no reason. Instead we will get Goldberg destroying KO, and Lesnar and Goldberg being for the title. Lesnar/Goldberg wont be hanging around after Mania full time so unless they lose the belt the following night on Raw we are back to a ''part time'' Champion.
I'd insert Owens into the match and have him beat Lesnar and Goldberg making him look like a beast.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'd prefer to see Owens pushed to triple threat the Goldberg Lesnar match. We've seen Goldberg vs Lesnar and it won't be any better than the first match up. It needs another worker in the ring to carry some spots for Goldberg, whether Owens wins or not is immaterial.

Lesnar going over by pinning Owens means he technically beat Goldberg, Goldberg remains undefeated via pinfall or submission and Owens gets a big push by being in a main event.

Everybody wins.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I'm sure I saw that Lesnar is facing Owens for the title in some upcoming live event in March. I'm not 100% though because I have weird dreams and that could have been one.

Then again live events are subject to change etc etc.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I watched that true story of Royal Rumble documentary the other day and I felt so bad for Roman Reigns.

The documentary showed him behind the scenes after winning the RR a few years back when the fans had completely turned on him and booed him out of the arena. He looked absolutely gutted and just kept apologising to Triple H and Vince.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I watched that true story of Royal Rumble documentary the other day and I felt so bad for Roman Reigns.

The documentary showed him behind the scenes after winning the RR a few years back when the fans had completely turned on him and booed him out of the arena. He looked absolutely gutted and just kept apologising to Triple H and Vince.
And since then he's been booked largely in exactly the same way :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

It's not Reigns' fault he's disliked, what can he do? Say "no don't push me" to Vince and Hunter and then become a jobber.

Sylar

I bet Curt Hawkins wished he was still having promo vignettes on SD vs actually arriving, losing then disappearing.

Also its a shame that neither AJ nor Owens will go into WM as champ given the years theyve had.

Mark_GrumpyLion

Does anyone even give a crap about Ziggler anymore? He turned now, but nothing changed. He still wrestles & sells like a babyface (excluding the occasional dirty move), behaves like a heel (even when he's a babyface) and looks like a mixture between Steel Panther member and HBK-lite.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Ziggler is completely pointless and has been for ages. He's a crap face who just does screamy "passionate" promos and he's a boring heel.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I've only got back into wrasslin' since Hell in a Cell 2016 but to me it feels like KO, Jericho, Braun, AJ Styles, Ambrose and Corbin have been carrying the WWE in that time... so it's a shame that none of these are likely to main event WM, instead the oldies will take over. Cena, Goldberg, Brock, Reigns, Undertaker, Orton... I really dont care for any of them at this point (except Cena - his in-ring performances have been good).

On seperate note, anyone see 205 Live? Really good one that was. Shame Jack Gallagher won the 5 man fight. I like him but I think Neville will/needs to hold the belt longer and they should have used that time to build Jack more. Whoever loses their fight will have taken some damage to their character. WWE need to show TJ Perkins some more love... dude is awesome. His entrance and fighting style are great!

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"

They still haven't learnt.

The crowd don't want Reigns. He is this generation's Lex Luger.

Roman Reigns can be a very good upper midcarder but he's not face of the company material.

And no , it's not his fault.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
On seperate note, anyone see 205 Live? Really good one that was. Shame Jack Gallagher won the 5 man fight. I like him but I think Neville will/needs to hold the belt longer and they should have used that time to build Jack more. Whoever loses their fight will have taken some damage to their character. WWE need to show TJ Perkins some more love... dude is awesome. His entrance and fighting style are great!
That Main Event was the WWE match of the week. Cedric's Standing Spanish Fly is a beautiful thing.

Sylar

I actually liked pretty much all of WWE programming this week, granted Raw was pretty much a watch on tape delay to condense into 90 or so minutes. But still...
They still haven't learnt.

The crowd don't want Reigns. He is this generation's Lex Luger.

Roman Reigns can be a very good upper midcarder but he's not face of the company material.

And no , it's not his fault.
I dunno, I think he could be, if they did it right.
They had a Philly crowd cheering his title win because imo it was done right. (a year on after he was booed out by them).
They make him too corny when he should have always been a badass. Even his feud with Rusev, he doesnt have the charisma and wit of the Rock to pull off being a dick to heels, so he just comes off as being a douche

Sylar

Enjoyed the whole show but the main event was great.
Also love how curved the tron is, so when Neville comes out, theres emphasis on the Evil part of his name :lol:
Intentional or not, its cool.

redspoony

How many of you guys and gals listen to wrestling podcasts? The Attitude Era Podcast and New Generation Project are really good.

OSW review is class as well.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
How many of you guys and gals listen to wrestling podcasts? The Attitude Era Podcast and New Generation Project are really good.

I'm pretty old school so listen to Prichard, Bischoff, Cornette (hilarious) and Schiavone when I get chance.

Mark_GrumpyLion

I listen to a few yeah, WrestlingInc, ShakeThemRopes, Tuesday Night Jaw and the East Coast Cast are favorites. But I often have them on to fall asleep so I am not sure how much I actually hear.

Sylar

Just cannot see AJ vs Orton happening, but AJ really did deserve to go into WM as champ.
I seriously cant think of what AJ can do for WM except maybe face Ambrose for the IC title but that seems a step down.

paulscholes18

EC predictions

Mojo Rawley V Curt Hawkins (pre show)

Luke Harper V Randy Orton
Nikki Bella
V Natalya
Becky Lynch V Micky James
Alexa Bliss (c)
V Naomi
American Alpha (c) V Breezango V Usos V Rhyno and Slater V The Ascension V The Vaudevillains
Apollo Crews & Kalisto V Dolph Ziggler
John Cena (c) V AJ Styles V Dean Ambrose V Bray Wyatt V Baron Corbin V The Miz

Any Retuns or Debuts no