Thomas Partey

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
"better than Casemiro"
I don't think Arsenal would have been better with Casemiro instead of Partey, we desperately needed Partey's legs to play such a high line.
And I definitely think Man united wouldn't have been better with Partey instead of Casemiro, you needed leadership.
Problem with Partey (outside the obvious one we can't talk about ) is that you can't rely on him for a whole season, he's far too injury prone. His form dropped at the end of the season ad soon as his niggling injuries came back .
If we can sell him, now is the right time to do it, I don't think he'll have a better season than this one.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Brilliant player when he's fully fit.

And that's the issue with him.

daba

What’s happened to his rape allegations? Did he get cleared or is he on bail for the 17th time still?

If that is still ongoing I wonder if Arsenal just want rid to avoid a Greenwood-esque scenario.

cyberman

Gonna love watching Arsenal fans casually mention little reasons for selling him.
Let’s just say it’s his fitness. Gotcha

GlasgowCeltic

I’m sure its injuries that have them completing u-turning on a key player to the point of selling him

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

What’s happened to his rape allegations? Did he get cleared or is he on bail for the 17th time still?

If that is still ongoing I wonder if Arsenal just want rid to avoid a Greenwood-esque scenario.
A few months ago, the 'unnamed footballer' had his bail extended to July.