Thomas Tuchel sacked at Christmas

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
I read your posts, you are the one that seemingly didn't care about what others write. And why would Molina explain that? The players can act professionally and be unhappy with the situation.

Honestly I don't understand you, you admit that you don't know how the locker room feels but then refuse to accept any report telling you that it wasn't great. It makes no sense.
I never spoke about the locker room but the relationship Tuchel had with Mbappe and Neymar. You seem intent on it having been bad, on the back of dodgy ten-second footage and Neymar's best performance this season.

If you read my posts, you would not constantly bring the entire locker room in discussion. I clearly wrote yesterday of a fragile balance that Tuchel stroke, not him being idolised by every player.

Also it is a bit rich from Leonardo to claim Tuchel lost the locker room when he is the one who refused to extend Thiago Silva's contract, against Tuchel's will, who was basically the leader of the team.

Last edited:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
@Nani Nana @JPRouve

I just think Tuchel has been sacked because of

(1) inconsistent performances of the team: the team can lose against any team and lack control
(2) the results at the domestic level
(3) his external communication + working relationship with Leonardo

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I never spoke about the locker room but the relationship Tuchel had with Mbappe and Neymar. You seem intent on it having been bad, on the back of dodgy Twitter footage and Neymar's best performance this season.

There is nothing in that Molina video that has not been evoked in this thread.
I haven't talked about Mbappé and Neymar relationship with Tuchel today, you told me that you were an ITK and I moved on but you still quoted me today for some reason. You then tried to sell the idea that the press said that he was sacked due to a poor relationship with the stars and shared a video where Bouhafsi doesn't make that claim or even try to spin it that way, instead he mentioned three things his relationship with Leonardo/Al Khelaifi, his external and internal communication(including some stars) and the performances of the team. Then a newbie said that he couldn't share a video from Molina on that subject, so I posted it for him and summarized what he said about he reasons of his sacking, Molina says that he lost the locker room.

If you have a problem with that you can contact Molina and Bouhafsi.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
I haven't talked about Mbappé and Neymar relationship with Tuchel today, you told me that you were an ITK and I moved on but you still quoted me today for some reason. You then tried to sell the idea that the press said that he was sacked due to a poor relationship with the stars and shared a video where Bouhafsi doesn't make that claim or even try to spin it that way, instead he mentioned three things his relationship with Leonardo/Al Khelaifi, his external and internal communication(including some stars) and the performances of the team. Then a newbie said that he couldn't share a video from Molina on that subject, so I posted it for him and summarized what he said about he reasons of his sacking, Molina says that he lost the locker room.

They are talking bollocks.

Once again, they do not name names because if they did they would be refuted instantly. Thiago Silva was the captain and locker room leader, loved by Tuchel. Leonardo refused to extend his contract and then claims Tuchel lost the locker room! Talk about having your cake and eating it.

It is absurd, and the relationship with the remaining stars do not justify his sacking either. As the French saying goes, when you want to kill your dog, you claim he has rabies.

Last edited:

JPRouve

Scout

Once again, they do not name names because if they did they would be refuted instantly. Thiago Silva was the captain and locker room leader, loved by Tuchel. Leonardo refused to extend his contract or replace him adequately at centre-back. Then Leonardo claims Tuchel lost the locker room!

On top of that he claims Tuchel lost the locker room! It is absurd, and the relationship with the remaining stars do not justify his sacking either.
That's fine but I should remind you that you admitted that you didn't know how much influence Tuchel had in the locker room.

Also Molina is mainly blaming the club and the toxic atmosphere in it, he doesn't really criticize Tuchel.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
The person who runs the culturepsg football forum doesn't think Bouhahsi/RMC as a reliable source of information.

Molina used to have good connections with some insiders (staff, coach, players like Pastore/Cavani) when PSG was coached by Emery (he wrote a book about him). These days, I don't believe he has access to privileged infos...

JPRouve

Scout
The person who runs the culturepsg football forum doesn't think Bouhahsi/RMC as a reliable source of information.

Molina used to have good connections with some insiders (staff, coach, players like Pastore/Cavani) when PSG was coached by Emery (he wrote a book about him). These days, I don't believe he has access to privileged infos...
Honestly I don't care if they are good sources or not. I'm just bemused by the fact that he posts a video of Bouhafsi and misrepresent what he says, then claims that something is a lie while also admitting that he doesn't know himself.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Honestly I don't care if they are good sources or not. I'm just bemused by the fact that he posts a video of Bouhafsi and misrepresent what he says, then claims that something is a lie while also admitting that he doesn't know himself.
I misrepresented nothing, Bouhafsi claimed Tuchel lost the stars which are Neymar and Mbappé. If your tweet with the ten-second snippet is testimony to a poor relationship, my Instagram Story is testimony to a positive one.

So we are even.

It is a lie to claim he had a bad relationship with Neymar and Mbappé and neither you, Bouhafsi or Molina have anything to back it up.

Finally the locker room claim is ridiculous, as it is Leonardo who refused to extend Thiago Silva's contract not Tuchel. The bad atmosphere would be Danilo and Marquinhos unhappy to be shifted from midfield to defence and vice versa. Had Leonardo done his job, it would be a moot point.

JPRouve

Scout
I misrepresented nothing, Bouhafsi claimed Tuchel lost the stars which are Neymar and Mbappé. If your tweet with the ten-second snippet is testimony to a poor relationship, my Instagram Story is testimony to a positive one.

So we are even.

It is a lie to claim he had a bad relationship with Neymar and Mbappé and neither you, Bouhafsi or Molina have anything to back it up.

Finally the locker room claim is ridiculous, as it is Leonardo who refused to extend Thiago Silva's contract not Tuchel. The bad atmosphere would be Danilo and Marquinhos unhappy to be shifted from midfield to defence and vice versa. Had Leonardo done his job, it would be a moot point.
As I told you earlier, you are the one who quoted me today about Mbappé. You told me that you were an ITK and I moved but you keep harping about Mbappé when I don't mention him.

Bouhafsi didn't mention Neymar and Mbappé and they are not the only stars in the team and you are the one who shared his video when you tried to show that the press was claiming that Tuchel was sacked for his relationship with stars which isn't what Bouhafsi said. Now the reality is that everyone is talking about his poor relationship with Leonardo including Bouhafsi in the video that you shared, on top of mentioning poor results domestically and presumably losing inflluence in the locker room including among some star players. As for star players unlike what you seem to think the likes of Marquinhos and Di Maria are star players.

AshRK

He is a decent coach but not sure if he would fit at arsenal. He has a confronting personality and is not that known to promote youth or work with limited budget. He will do better than Arteta but I would be surprised if he takes up this job.

Funny enough I always feel he would love to manage Rashford and would love managing us.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
As I told you earlier, you are the one who quoted me today about Mbappé. You told me that you were an ITK and I moved but you keep harping about Mbappé when I don't mention him.

Bouhafsi didn't mention Neymar and Mbappé and they are not the only stars in the team and you are the one who shared his video when you tried to show that the press was claiming that Tuchel was sacked for his relationship with stars which isn't what Bouhafsi said. Now the reality is that everyone is talking about his poor relationship with Leonardo including Bouhafsi in the video that you shared, on top of mentioning poor results domestically and presumably losing inflluence in the locker room including among some star players. As for star players unlike what you seem to think the likes of Marquinhos and Di Maria are star players.
Fair enough, I look forward to the locker room being so relieved by Tuchel's departure they will turn a 4-0 domestic win and 5-1 continental win into 12-0s and 18-3s respectively.

As for the stars, if Tuchel lost influence with them, I look forward to Pochettino telling Neymar or even Navas what to do with his outstanding silverware haul of 0 trophies.

Gasolin

Not at all, here is one of the most famous French football journalists pushing the same narrative on TV :

The argument Tuchel was laid off because of a deteriorating relationship with the stars is complete dung.
I have no problem trusting you, but Bouafsi says that the senior management didn’t appreciate the communication of Tuchel, because he criticized the summer transfer of PSG. But he also says that management thought Tuchel lost some influence in the dressing by talking to some players so... he did lose the dressing room, no?

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Fair enough, I look forward to the locker room being so relieved by Tuchel's departure they will turn a 4-0 domestic win and 5-1 continental win into 12-0s and 18-3s respectively.
The example of France 2006 is interesting: they reached the final because players didn't need Domenech to do so..

"Auto-gestion"

As for the stars, if Tuchel lost influence with them, I look forward to Pochettino telling Neymar or even Navas what to do with his outstanding silverware haul of 0 trophies.
Neymar and Navas are ultimate professionals on my book.

0 trophies matter on redcafe, not in the real life. Pretty irrelevant.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG

It's very hard to know who has info or not.

What we do know is that Leonardo has Bouhafsi on speed dial, that's why RMC had a couple of big exclusives since Leonardo is back. That doesn't mean RMC is always right because it doesn't always come from Leonardo, and even when it does, Leonardo feeds Bouhafsi whatever story he wants him to tell.

Regarding Molina, I always have a hard time believing someone that has no prior info about something as big as Tuchel being sacked but who's able to shoot a video 1 hour after the big news broke pretending he knew everything that was going on.

Atm, we see a huge amount of journalists trying to cover the fact that they knew nothing by telling all the pseudo details of what happened, which is ridiculous. "the players were surprised and shocked" "he lost the locker room for 2 weeks, it was bound to happen" "Pochettino is very interested in Eriksen". I mean, come on guys, you knew nothing 2 hours ago but now you know all about who the new coach wants to recruit? Give me a break.

JPRouve

Scout
It's very hard to know who has info or not.

What we do know is that Leonardo has Bouhafsi on speed dial, that's why RMC had a couple of big exclusives since Leonardo is back. That doesn't mean RMC is always right because it doesn't always come from Leonardo, and even when it does, Leonardo feeds Bouhafsi whatever story he wants him to tell.

Regarding Molina, I always have a hard time believing someone that has no prior info about something as big as Tuchel being sacked but who's able to shoot a video 1 hour after the big news broke pretending he knew everything that was going on.

Atm, we see a huge amount of journalists trying to cover the fact that they knew nothing by telling all the pseudo details of what happened, which is ridiculous. "the players were surprised and shocked" "he lost the locker room for 2 weeks, it was bound to happen" "Pochettino is very interested in Eriksen". I mean, come on guys, you knew nothing 2 hours ago but now you know all about who the new coach wants to recruit? Give me a break.
I don't care if Bouhafsi is right or wrong that wasn't the point made, I didn't bring up Bouhafsi.