Tim Westwood

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Was watching Pimp My Ride UK for the first time the other night and my god does Westwood make a complete fool of himself. The words he uses are just embarrassing to watch, saying stuff like 'holla' and stuff, it just doesnt look or sound right.

Anyone else think he's a twat?

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
he is such a twat. But we have to keep him around so we can laugh at him, its hilarious. I even think he is over 50 or rumored to be. Yet he thinks he is 12 and Eminem.

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
Ive been to his home town of Lowestoft.

It is one of the most depressing places on Gods earth and is summed up entirely by this video of its inhabitants..

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
U-Kay, understand its about to go dowwwn. Its the big dog Tim Westwood, bow down and kiss the ring.

:rolleyes: He's an idiot. Embarrassing.

How old is he anyway? Im sure he's been shot too

Dave89

in summary - an old white man acting like a young black man. it was gipes like that who changed me from loving modded cars to hating them

francobaresi

He's harmless and I don't think for one minute he's taking himself seriously. I find him amusing

And without Westwood, there would probably be no Ali G

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Could pass for a heroin addict in his late 30s.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Westwood is more important than people think to rap in the UK

Righteous Steps

He really is. His speech has always been ridiculed but he pioneered some great music on radio 1 all those years ago.
He was the first DJ, I can remember who had big Us hip hop stars come over, talking the likes of Jay-Z Snoop Nas Biggie Eminem in their primes. I mean the guy has legit freestyles of Biggie etc in 94-95...

I think anyone who was aware of rap in the 90’s understand how big of a deal he was even in the UK, it’s only recently his reputation has sullied a bit with the newer generation but he is hugely influential overall.