Timothy Fosu-Mensah | 2017/18 Crystal Palace Performances

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Seeing as it is now official. This thread is for his performances this season at Crystal Palace.

Shamelessly stolen from @MyOnlySolskjaer's Utd based thread...

Timothy Evans Fosu-Mensah
Jan 2, 1998 (19)
Amsterdam

1.90 m

Here's his first interview for them talking about Frank De Boer. De Boer says he can play as a midfielder but he prefers him as a right sided centre back or right back.

ike

Good luck TFM!
I know you need the minutes, work hard and please come back to us!
Oh and by the way, don't pay attention to a word of what Zaha says. He shagged Moyesies daughter afterall. :D

AndyJ1985

I'll be keeping a close eye on Palace this season. I have high hopes for Tim.

Just hope we sign a full back now he's gone...

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Very excited to see how he does. Good loan. Premier league side with a generally shit collection of defenders. He'll get gametime.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Not sure he will play as regular starter
Hope we have a recall clause in that case, we need cover for rb ourselves and no point in letting another team use our players as mere cover and substitutes.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Interesting that he views him as a CB. At least he'd have opportunities to polish his positioning and reading of the game. If TFM does manage to couple those qualities with his athleticism and physicality, it's be great to say the least.

Dazzmondo

Think he'll play cb mainly but also will get a few games at rwb imo, and maybe even a few cm appearances. Don't see him starting 1st gw but I'm very confident he'll become 1st choice shortly after that, hopefully as early as gw2.

::sonny::

Tomkins
Dann
Van Aanholt
Schlupp
Ward
Riedewald
Kelly
Souare
Delaney

All ahead of him

barmyarmy

Brilliant news having not train most part of the pre season with CP and yet still starts :)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Playing as a CB, the position I believe is his best.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Wow didn't expect him to start so soon having barely trained with them. Will definitely look to watch their game now. Pretty excitingly looking team too.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Interesting. I see people saying he could play in midfield but perhaps CB is where his future is.
I think so, I think he's too limited to play in our midfield, could be a beast of a central defender though

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I think so, I think he's too limited to play in our midfield, could be a beast of a central defender though
Maybe. Hopefully gets plent of games at Palace and will make sure to watch when they are on telly.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not a great half, but Palace look shite as a whole. There's too many young players starting and Huddersfield are pressing quite aggressive and positively to prevent any build-up for Palace. It doesn't help that their main man Zaha has been absolutely diabolical so far too.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Don't think he has been bad at all. Cut out a few plays and made some good tackles and has outmuscled Mounie a few times. Lost his man on the corner but PVA is also in charge of that area and needs to be attacking that ball and winning it.

Their midfield has looked absent though and their attack is just zaha falling on the floor.

pseudo_canadian

I thought he had a good game overall, especially in the 2nd half.

Their team as a whole is pretty all over the place though.