Timothy Fosu Mensah

jb8521

Im his churchmate, his little brother was at church and he wasn't, guessing he is in Manchester atm, he has also posted on Facebook about the transfer. It's just a matter of time. His post: I want to thank my family and all the people around me, the neighborhood etc thankss! *heart* *ball*
Ive heard his younger brother is quite talented as well

jb8521

He has captained Ajax at his youth level so I think he is yeah. He is a CB, very strong for his age.
Yeah I think he played against United in a couple of the under age tournaments last year

Skills

Snitch
Solid name. That's about 60% of the work done en route to being a top player.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
He has got best name in the world after Radamel Falcao Garcia and me. Welcome you beast!

Devil may care

He looks a big powerful athlete with good technique and speed, I think he is the type that will progress through the youth teams quickly.

Sweet Square

Just out of interest Andy Mitten posted a article yesterday saying United wanted to bring one more transfer after Falcao might have been this one.

Silverman

We haven't lost our identity. We needed a few ready made stars because we had some very poor transfer windows recently. From now on we will go back to the way we used to do things.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
I approve of this young defender I didn't know existed 5 minutes ago.

Oo0AahCantona

Havent you heard? its all pr bollocks, he wont ever play we will just go and sign Philipe mexes and Pepe.

AllezLesDiables

Man Utd's identity is broken. They don't believe in youth anymore.
The Academy system has been dead for quite some time for the wealthy PL teams. It's just not a realistic way to acquire talent because there are way too many kids who would rather play 1st team football in Belgium/Holland rather than come up through the academies and play U18/U21 games.

Both the Jupiler league and Eredivise teams are comprised mostly of u21 players with some older players mixed in ...

One of problems in English football is that the English kids aren't going abroad and playing in the Belgian, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian Leagues, but rather are opting to stay at the academies.

Meanwhile the non-English kids pick up first division football, Europa League and Champions League while the English kids are stuck playing Wolves U21 and Stoke U21.