Title race : January fixtures (from GK 17 to GW21)

el3mel

Really depends on Arsenal game now. Win and we're still in it, lose and it was good as it lasted and time to focus on securing top 4.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Whenever we go on a decent run and our players get all giddy and talk about winning titles we tend to invariably hit a big fecking brick-wall.

Wayne's World

If we don't beat Arsenal on Saturday then it's over. 3-4 points behind City with a game in hand is just no chance of us coming back from that

Judas

Open to offers
It's over now for me. Tonight showed we don't have what it takes, you can't not beat the worst team at home. It shows the level of complacency and issues still prevalent in this squad.

City will drop points I'm sure, but we'll simply drop a lot more.

Love to be proved wrong, but I can't see it.

BlueHaze

It's over now for me. Tonight showed we don't have what it takes, you can't not beat the worst team at home. It shows the level of complacency and issues still prevalent in this squad.

I personally never believed for a second we even had a remote chance of winning the title it was just a dream but I 100% agree with you. Tonight we were literally back to our normal selves again with Arsenal coming up in less than 3 days.

I think Ole lost every single game against Arteta so far and I'm just afraid that if we lose on Saturday it can quickly go downhill from there. Things can change quickly in this sport especially in these times.

Member 90887

It was mostly this. Disgraceful performance. Especially since we were "presumably" challenging for the title.

el3mel

We'll honestly need a miracle now to lead the table again. Will require City to flop badly like how Liverpool did and unfortunately can't see it happening this easily.

Tapori

Nobody is out of it.
City have to play Burnley Away but cruically Liverpool next who's next game is West Ham who could go above them if they win.
Mad
City to win the title is most likely
We need to fight to stay in tthat top 4

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
This is where I think @peterstorey's famous table helped

City have a dreadful run ahead of them. If they make it through that then yeah crown them champions elect but the 6 point gap (assuming they win away to Burnley) isn't as ominous as it seems.

croadyman

We'll honestly need a miracle now to lead the table again. Will require City to flop badly like how Liverpool did and unfortunately can't see it happening this easily.
Yeah this team just don't believe they are capable of challenging City and that is so hard to accept