Toaster Toes Timo Werner | Tottenham Player

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Do you guys miss him? I think his time at chelsea was at best average
Do I miss him? Yeah for sure. He was a player I was very fond of despite his shortcomings. I haven’t forgotten that he turned missing sitters in an art form though.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Do I miss him? Yeah for sure. He was a player I was very fond of despite his shortcomings. I haven’t forgotten that he turned missing sitters in an art form though.
I think he appeared quite likeable during his Chelsea time. It's nice to have such characters, it's a problem if you have to rely on him scoring though.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I think he appeared quite likeable during his Chelsea time. It's nice to have such characters, it's a problem if you have to rely on him scoring though.
Yeah pretty much. Happy to see him prosper at Leipzig.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
He probably thought one country hating him was sufficient.

C'est Moi Cantona

For Chelsea he always looked like he was 85 % a really good player, and 15 % the worst player you've ever seen to me.

On a loan for 6 months I'd be intrigued to see if he could do something.

tomaldinho1

His finishing at Chelsea was so poor though, although I haven’t looked at how he’s done for Leipzig tbf!
Which was weird as he'd just had such an insane season in the BL. Chelsea have a curse on strikers I swear they all turn to crap finishers.

Dan_F

I don’t believe it for a second. We will wait till he gets five years older before offering a £10 million loan fee.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
He's barely getting a game at Leipzig this season, his form is at its worst his whole career. It's really not the right time to take a stab at him.

If we do sign him, I can only hope he somehow gets his form back with another change in environment, but it's a massive risk.

Last edited:

tomaldinho1

He's barely getting a game at Leipzig this season, his form is at its worst his whole career. It's really not the right time to take a stab at him.

If I do sign him, I can only hope he somehow gets his form back with another change in environment, but it's a massive risk.
I assume this is why we’re linked - they might be happy to sell on the relatively cheap or loan for 6months.

Castia

Oh god

One of the worst strikers I’ve seen in the PL at a top club. If the first transfer after the Ineos deal is this guy then I’m worried.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Please no. I remember when he was the flavour of the month and was predictably another hyped up player that wouldn’t live up to it. Even had a bet with my mate about it.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Makes sense, when you are struggling to score, it's always good decision to sign a player who is probably one of the worst finishers in recent years.