g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Today is the first stage of the recovery of our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Mourinho will go now. There’s absolutely no doubt that his time at United is done.

Six years ago when we hired Moyes the majority of our online fan base were apocalyptic. We needed Jose. He was the one. When LVG was struggling united fans were desperate for Jose in. The majority of this board were jubilant when we signed him. “We are back” they roared.

Now obviously it was the wrong decision. Possibly the worst ever made by our club. But now that has happened some of us are having to deal with the fact that we don’t have an automatic right to win anything. It’s hard to take but there’s no quick fixes for our club now.

The good news is whoever takes over next has a vast array of talent. The best keeper in the world. Tony Martial. Marcus Rashford. Paul Pogba. Dalot looks promising.

As Jose’s time comes to a precitably shit end, you have to keep the faith. We are a massive club with massive finances and world class facilities. Our best players are young. Our fan base will be united once more.

Tonight go to bed with troubled sleep, but just know that if you keep following then the good days will be all the sweeter.

Kag

This is lovely. But Mourinho isn’t getting sacked. Not yet, anyway. Hang fire until June.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Surely he has to go now.

For that to mark the start of the recovery we'd have to actually learn from our previous mistakes though.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Mourinho will go now. There’s absolutely no doubt that his time at United is done.

Six years ago when we hired Moyes the majority of our online fan base were apocalyptic. We needed Jose. He was the one. When LVG was struggling united fans were desperate for Jose in. The majority of this board were jubilant when we signed him. “We are back” they roared.

Now obviously it was the wrong decision. Possibly the worst ever made by our club. But now that has happened some of us are having to deal with the fact that we don’t have an automatic right to win anything. It’s hard to take but there’s no quick fixes for our club now.

The good news is whoever takes over next has a vast array of talent. The best keeper in the world. Tony Martial. Marcus Rashford. Paul Pogba. Dalot looks promising.

As Jose’s time comes to a precitably shit end, you have to keep the faith. We are a massive club with massive finances and world class facilities. Our best players are young. Our fan base will be united once more.

Tonight go to bed with troubled sleep, but just know that if you keep following then the good days will be all the sweeter.
Sorry bud, he's not getting sacked until it's mathematically impossible to get Top 4, so he's in charge for 2 more months. Will get us knocked out of the CL and then get sacked.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Liverpool have been saying this for 28 years. Arsenal were once invincible, now it's been 14 years since their last league title. With Mourinho another one has bit the dust, and it wont be long before we're 7 years without winning the premier league.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Moyes was a disaster. Kind of got things back on track with Van Gaal although it was horrid at times. Then we went had hired a manager with a completely different style of football and hence another two year rebuild.

Need a DOF with an attacking style and then hire a credible manager to match that style.

We have basically monumentally fecked up since ferguson left. Would not be surprized if woodward walks the plank too.

Deleted member 101472

Did you type this out after shaqiris first or second?

Sp00ks11

Liverpool have been saying this for 28 years. Arxenal were once invincible, now it's been 14 years since their last league title.
This is what I fear!

We are light years away from challenging for anything, think we got a good few years in the wilderness now. Especially with Pogba, De Gea and Martial likely to be gone in the summer.

I just hope we rebuild the way Ferguson did it, passionate, loyal, young, talented and very hungry players. We need a new identity, and a plan to enforce it.

Tmac1090

No chance Mourinho gets fired now. Woody doesn't have the cojones.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The mistake was having the spectre of Jose influencing our club. People were SO set on Mourinho that anyone talking about his obvious shortcomings was called a WUM.
We had two previous disastrous appointments before that though. There's no recovery if we follow the Mourinho era with a fourth appointment that ends up being a different shade of awful.

Chairman Steve

The longer the ties aren’t severed, the more of a joke it is on us not just as a football club, but as an organisation.

Eric's Seagull

Thanks for some slight positivity mate, which makes me feel a minute bit better.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
You're forgetting we're owned by the Glazers and Woodward is in charge.

Until we get owners that care about the sport and people in charge that know what they're doing - we'll be in the shit. So I think it'll probably be decades before we get lucky and appoint the right staff.

Jeffthered

I wish you were right.

Maybe, just maybe, after this debacle, witnessed by zillions across the globe... maybe, he may walk.

Because this is simply, now, an embarrassment. The shot of Fergie and David Gill in the stands, said it all to me.

I cannot wait until Jose Mourinho leaves this great, great club.

Jeffthered

I wish you were right.

Maybe, just maybe, after this debacle, witnessed by zillions across the globe... maybe, he may walk.

Because this is simply, now, an embarrassment. The shot of Fergie and David Gill in the stands, said it all to me.

I cannot wait until Jose Mourinho leaves this great, great club.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Getting relegated might be the first stage of our recovery. It’s still going to get worse from here.

ED_209

Supports
Coritiba
Too bad that the local fans don't have the balls to do anything. Coming from a South American country, it's weird not to see the fans at the stadium/training center rioting against the manager, players and the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.