Today is the first stage of the recovery of our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He’s done. We all know it.
We've known for months though, it's nothing new. The board won't react. They don't really care if it means they will save some money.

I feel so negative about the club at the moment, I just have no hope left. Everything about the club is negative, I don't even to watch the games any more.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
It's going to get even worse I think. The football side of this club is basically destroyed.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
We've known for months though, it's nothing new. The board won't react. They don't really care if it means they will save some money.

I feel so negative about the club at the moment, I just have no hope left. Everything about the club is negative, I don't even to watch the games any more.
Don’t worry. We are going to turn it around. Have faith in our great club.

RedTiger

Half mast
I've never felt so humiliated with the lack of balls and constant fear shown by the team. I don't normally comment on the footie forum but this is making me feel despondent.

We need to bombard Woodward's email every single hour of single day until he grows a pair and shafts Jose.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Don't think Mourinho will be going any time soon. The board seems to have just given up on the season completely Don't think he will be leaving a good squad either, he's wasted a lot of money and failed to sell the deadwood

Tough times ahead for United

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
This is lovely. But Mourinho isn’t getting sacked. Not yet, anyway. Hang fire until June.
Sorry bud, he's not getting sacked until it's mathematically impossible to get Top 4, so he's in charge for 2 more months. Will get us knocked out of the CL and then get sacked.
No he won’t.
He wont get sacked now
I'm gonna do something unusual here and agree @Wumminator, I think he has to go now.

I believe he'll be sacked on Monday or Tuesday.

If he doesn't I really think the pressure on Woodward and the board needs to jump up about 10 times where it's currently sat.

FrenchRed

This won't be over until the ownership and structure of the club is sorted out. I fear we'll assign another bad fit manager and just have the same thing in 3 years.

I was a Jose fan, I still like Jose, but he has to go. That being said, I also think that a lot of the playing staff also need to be cleared out.

Adam-Utd

Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea on 17th December last year.

Let’s hope Woodward follows suit

thegaffa

Supports
Chelsea
Post match interview says Liverpool only dominated first half absolutely not true

izec

I'm gonna do something unusual here and agree @Wumminator, I think he has to go now.

I believe he'll be sacked on Monday or Tuesday.

If he doesn't I really think the pressure on Woodward and the board needs to jump up about 10 times where it's currently sat.
He has to go, but he wont. Top 4 mathematically still possible and all that. No way is United sacking the manager so early

R77

I agree with the thread title at least.

The transition is complete. Fergie's work largely undone. The scouse with a great chance to get back on their perch. Very symbolic. The pefect chance for us to start again.

Only we won't...

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I agree with the thread title at least.

The transition is complete. Fergie's work largely undone. The scouse with a great chance to get back on their perch. Very symbolic. The pefect chance for us to start again.

Only we won't...
We will.

Honestly, we just will. It’s obvious now. Just focus on the future and look forward to what a new manager could do.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He won’t go now because we are the kind of club that takes ages to make important decisions. We waited two or three months too long to fire Moyes, we waited too long to fire Van Gaal and we will wait too long before we let Mourinho go. Then we will probably make fourth wrong appointment in a row.

This is past the point of no repair. There’s no chance Jose will fix this situation.

ErranMorad

Every post and thread from this OP is a self-congratulatory "I told you from the beginning he is shit". :lol:

It's alright, homes. We get it. You are a visionary. Bravo!

Can someone give this dude a medal or something..

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
He won’t go now because we are the kind of club that takes ages to make important decisions. We waited two or three months too long to fire Moyes, we waited too long to fire Van Gaal and we will wait too long before we let Mourinho go. Then we will probably make fourth wrong appointment in a row.
Nope Sarni. That’s where you’re wrong. Next appointment is going to unite the fan base in a way we haven’t felt since Ferguson. His first line up will be young and attacking and Rashford gets a brace.

PlayerOne

Don’t worry. We are going to turn it around. Have faith in our great club.
But that's what I thought after Moyes and LVG though. It's hard to have faith when it keeps getting worse and worse. Just feels something has to change at the top if anything was to change for the better.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Nope Sarni. That’s where you’re wrong. Next appointment is going to unite the fan base in a way we haven’t felt since Ferguson. His first line up will be young and attacking and Rashford gets a brace.
I doubt it. We will go for the fancy name again and hire someone like Zidane which won’t work again. There has to be some long term strategy to fix the way this club works, no more pointless transfers, short term spectrum.

We will not go down the unproven manager route after Moyes and all the good high profile managers are not available.

We’ve basically tried three different approaches towards hiring a manager and they all failed. Van Gaal probably failed the least of all, amazingly.

JoaquinJoaquin

I really wanted José to be a success here and am very sad it hasn't worked out. He simply has to go at the end of the season. This year is done now anyways, so might aswell ensure we get the right appointment to replace Jose rather than rushing it and further damaging our stock.

Deleted member 101472

We will have to. All the “names” are already managing. We need a young hungry manager to inspire the skills I know our players have.
Our squad, with or without mourinho, is of Europa league standard

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Every post and thread from this OP is a self-congratulatory "I told you from the beginning he is shit". :lol:

It's alright, homes. We get it. You are a visionary. Bravo!

Can someone give this dude a medal or something..
When Mourinho is gone very soon, you’ll come around.

Roboc7

That should be enough for the sack but he’ll still be in job for couple more months at least.

AgentP

Let's give it to Giggsy!

AaronRedDevil

Question for you guys. Is the team only as strong as the midfield? I look at the team and it's strange we keep playing Fellaini Matic in the mid while we have Herrera, fred(he's new but we can all see the potential he has) Pogba, lingard and that's pretty much it. Andreas is young for the moment. That seems like a depthless midfield. The mid controls everything. The defending, passing, chance creation, attacking pressing etc. Yet our own mid doesn't do that at all.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
We have had worse happen with Jose here. If Sevilla didn't get him the sack, then this won't

Status
Not open for further replies.