Television Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan

RedDevilQuebecois

They didn't take long to get Season 4 wrapped up. This is the final season... and the arrival of Domingo Chavez in the picture.

There are enemies from both the inside and the outside this time, it seems.

Sylar

They didn't take long to get Season 4 wrapped up. This is the final season... and the arrival of Domingo Chavez in the picture.

There are enemies from both the inside and the outside this time, it seems.
I've enjoyed the three seasons overall and it's been a fun show to binge and pass time.
S3 was good fun and hopefully S4 is a good finish

Big Andy

Bloke
I've just started this while she's watching Love Island, I have finished Series 1, and while it's not A+ entertainment, it's decent enough and it's much better than watching some absolute nobheads on holiday trying to get shagged.

RedDevilQuebecois

Damn! That is quite a finale in Episode 6.

If you remember the ending of the Clear and Present Danger movie, I promise you that the political fallout is depicted in an even more concrete way here. The way Jack showed the hard evidence against the corrupt US Senator and then walked out of the US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence public hearing was just badass.

Wright hinted at the idea Jack going into politics although he denied it.

Bring on Rainbow Six now.

Old Ma Crow

Damn! That is quite a finale in Episode 6.

If you remember the ending of the Clear and Present Danger movie, I promise you that the political fallout is depicted in an even more concrete way here. The way Jack showed the hard evidence against the corrupt US Senator and then walked out of the US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence public hearing was just badass.

Wright hinted at the idea Jack going into politics although he denied it.

Bring on Rainbow Six now.
It’s been a series worth watching, although I wasn’t sure about “Mike November” in the Clark role. Peña played Chavez well though.

TheGame

Just finished it yesterday, thought the series was short but overall enjoyed it. Shame it won't be back for another series. The acting between Wendell Pierce and John Krasinski is great.

Big Andy

Bloke
Struggled with Series 2, still not got round to finishing it. Didn't grip me like the first series did.

RedDevilQuebecois

Struggled with Series 2, still not got round to finishing it. Didn't grip me like the first series did.
The 2nd season was both weird and messy, but the 3rd and 4th seasons are really good. I think the bar was set very high with the 1st season, perhaps a little too far for the following seasons to match.

Big Andy

Bloke
The 2nd season was both weird and messy, but the 3rd and 4th seasons are really good. I think the bar was set very high with the 1st season, perhaps a little too far for the following seasons to match.
I'll muddle though it then, and get into S3.

RedDevil@84

I am glad they ended this. It was getting into the "oh!! same s**t, different country" zone.

Sylar

Really enjoyed s4. six episodes at an hour a piece was just right. Think it was a good ending too. I wouldn't have minded another season because it's good fun action.

Enjoyed the cast. As said before, felt like 24 lite but that's not a bad thing