Tomb Raider 2013 game

LARulz

This may be a stupid/random question but was wondering, if you die in a shoot out but complete it on the next attempt (or a couple times after....) does the amount of xp you get decrease than if you did it first time?

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
I am personally delighted she is not taking a big heavy coat. I have decided that first play through I am going to stick to the main storyline. Second play through I'm going to do all the hidden tombs and shit. Really loving this game.

Hal9000

Very similar to Uncharted imho, prefer Uncharted though. Only real bug bear is the overuse of the same set pieces over and over again.

Yes we get it, somethings on fire, somethings exploding...

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Combat is miles better than in Uncharted

Goooose

Very similar to Uncharted imho, prefer Uncharted though. Only real bug bear is the overuse of the same set pieces over and over again.

Yes we get it, somethings on fire, somethings exploding...
:lol:

To be fair though, that's like 90% of video games anyway.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This is a great game, really enjoying it so far. Can't wait to finish the story and go back over the game finding all the hidden items. At least I'm hoping you can do that and don't have to do it on the play through? It's got the potential to turn into a sandbox style game once the linear storyline is up.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This is a great game, really enjoying it so far. Can't wait to finish the story and go back over the game finding all the hidden items. At least I'm hoping you can do that and don't have to do it on the play through? It's got the potential to turn into a sandbox style game once the linear storyline is up.
Can anyone advise me on this? Should I be finding the hidden objects before I finish it? Does it all end or can you go back over and find them after the main storyline is done?

narnar

Needs Help
There's a fast travel feature to go back and get stuff.not sure if you can after completing the game though.

vanthaman

Winner
I keep thinking "this must be the end of the game" and it's not, I've done about 10 missions since I thought I'd finished it

evil_geko

Great game, although for the next installments I would like less combat and more actual Tombs/Puzzles.
And also more supernatural enemies/animals like in previous Tomb Raider's.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Great game, although for the next installments I would like less combat and more actual Tombs/Puzzles.
And also more supernatural enemies/animals like in previous Tomb Raider's.
I've not bumped into a dinosaur yet, fingers crossed. You're right about the tombs/puzzles, the optional "tombs" are basically just small caves with one easy puzzle in it which is quite disappointing.

Lara's spidey sense is a bit annoying as well, there's no explanation for it but she can see interactable objects, even through walls, with magic. In previous games there's been similar to this but at least they explained it away as a piece of tech she was using, not just the power of her mind.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Can anyone advise me on this? Should I be finding the hidden objects before I finish it? Does it all end or can you go back over and find them after the main storyline is done?
You can find them after the main storyline is done.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I only finished it last night but I think it's better than Uncharted. It's got the great looks and gameplay of Uncharted but with other great extras added on like the upgrading of weapons, a open world feel to the game and I think the combat is better. Hopefully it sells well because I'd like to see a good few sequels if the they keep releasing games like this.

Also, I thought I had become desensitised to video game violence but there are some brutal death scenes in this game.

vanthaman

Winner
For the last few days I've been spending an hour or so a night going back and collecting things before I finish the game, it's been dark too which is a pain in the ass, I kept thinking it would get lighter as I played on, it's just dawned on me that I'm probably at a stage in the story where it's night time, so until I continue my story bit, it's not gonna get lighter, idiot

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I've never played a Tomb Raider game before (never owned a console until the PS3), but the fact that you guys keep referring to it as an Uncharted with boobs, and seeing as Uncharted is my favourite game ever, has got me sold, I'm getting this ASAP.

dmode

100% wow! I'm impressed. Finished at 62%. Superb game! Now I need the cheat to see her boobies.

DouLou

Been caught pooping
Finished it. Thought it was a very good game overall. Woulda been cool to battle with more than just the same blokes over and over again though. The end was one of the best parts of the game cause you finally got to fight against different enemies.

Justin

So how many hours can you get out of the game if you are not OCD and go for 100% completion?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
If you're not collecting anything or exploring the tombs, which are quite small anyway, and are just blasting through the story? I'm guessing around 10-12 hours, maybe.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Am about 1h, 1h30 into the game, and I'm loving it. Very similar to Uncharted indeed, sometimes lacks the epic feel Uncharted 2 had, but just finished climbing the radio tower, that was a really cool part.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
So how many hours can you get out of the game if you are not OCD and go for 100% completion?
took me about 12, it wasn't overly difficult, but very enjoyable. Didnt get 100%, meaning to go back through it but my pc broke.

Sojiro

Formerly MST3K
"Sometimes you're not sure about a player,&qu
Brilliant game, really got into it and always felt like telling yourself "just one more level". Not the best gamer so I had it on Normal but think I could probably take the next difficulty on the second play through. Mostly fumbled with the E or F buttons in the quick reaction scenes but didn't bother me failing and trying again.

great model choices aswell:

Cina

Camilla Anne Luddington.

Super naked in Californication.

Yer welcome.