Top 4 race / race abandoned (or maybe not) / Leicester & Chelsea in the process of bottling it

MU655

Most probably both would get in just don't see Leicester lasting the race.
Leicester have a very tough run in, so possibly. Tottenham, Chelsea, and Manutd as their last three games.

I'm not convinced by Liverpool, though. Every time I think they might come good this season, they never do. Liverpool have the easiest run in, though, with only Manutd left of the big sides. Still, they have struggled against the lessers.

I'm still leaning towards Chelsea and Leicester.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Sounds like WH were unlucky today and I did say I’d be surprised if they lost this one. I think all their other games are at least as tough as Newcastle. But sure they will win a few, it’s going to be very tight.
Don't think they were unlucky at all. If anything Newcastle should have been further out of sight.

West Ham showed a lot of bottle getting themselves back into the match, but they were carved apart today. Obviously the red card is a factor (as it was for us vs WBA), but even at 11v11 Newcastle were on top I thought.

prateik

4 teams .. 2 spots..
Leicester, Chelsea favourites... would be fantastic if West Ham could sneak in.

OrcaFat

Don't think they were unlucky at all. If anything Newcastle should have been further out of sight.

West Ham showed a lot of bottle getting themselves back into the match, but they were carved apart today. Obviously the red card is a factor (as it was for us vs WBA), but even at 11v11 Newcastle were on top I thought.
Thanks. Yeah, I didn’t see it - just followed the score and read match report. I saw 10-man and late winner and thought a bit unlucky to lose but if they were the worse team then they got what they deserved.

I’d said earlier in the thread that I think they’ll miss top 4 and I suppose I was cutting them some slack!

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Thanks. Yeah, I didn’t see it - just followed the score and read match report. I saw 10-man and late winner and thought a bit unlucky to lose but if they were the worse team then they got what they deserved.

I’d said earlier in the thread that I think they’ll miss top 4 and I suppose I was cutting them some slack!
Fair enough mate! Wasn't trying to have a go or anything but having watched the match as I'm a huge dork with little else to do I thought Newcastle were fully deserving of the 3 points. Certainly Newcastle's first two goals were fluky and somewhat lucky, but they'd had better chances go begging. Much like the 3rd goal as well - after West Ham equalised Newcastle somehow contrived to feck up a 4v2 and had a shot cleared off the line before Wilock scored a much more difficult chance.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Just like last season when I said we and Chelsea would finish in top 4 above Leicester due to better quality. The same will happen to this season, quality matters that Liverpool, Chelsea and Leicester will finish above west ham, west ham doesn’t have the quality to keep consistent and handle big pressure. Although, not sure who is going to get 3rd and 4th from those three. Based on quality, I think it will be Liverpool & Chelsea but after last season‘s experience, may be this time Leicester will finally get it.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Just had a look at everyones run in to see how likely it is Liverpool get Cl or EU football next year, then I saw the run in Chelsea have :lol:
s

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Leicester
West Ham
Everton
Leeds

Do Villa have an outside shot of making it in? Even Wolves and Palace aren't that far away. Very tasty few weeks coming up.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
No more top 4. No more relegation. No more competition. No more fun.
Of course there will be relegations in the league. It's got nothing to do with this super league stuff.

I have to be honest, I wouldn't mind not having to worry each season about making top four :lol:

Let's see what happens.

Infra-red

Of course there will be relegations in the league. It's got nothing to do with this super league stuff.

I have to be honest, I wouldn't mind not having to worry each season about making top four :lol:

Let's see what happens.
No relegations from the super League, which will be the only league that matters for the clubs competing in it.

Play the reserves in the domestic competitions, because who cares (assuming United, Liverpool et al are even still permitted to play in the domestic competitions, which is by no means assured).

Chairman Steve

The early page predictions are going to look really silly and embarassing now after we all got banned :(

Infra-red

2021 Top 4
Leicester
Westham
Everton
Leeds
Yep, happy with that. The "big six" can ply their trade in League One from next season - no point having them around stinking the place up for all the clubs that actually do want to be there.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
No relegations from the super League, which will be the only league that matters for the clubs competing in it.

Play the reserves in the domestic competitions, because who cares (assuming United, Liverpool et al are even still permitted to play in the domestic competitions, which is by no means assured).
I would be shocked if the PL could pull that off to be honest.

Irwin99

Who do we want to finish top 4 assuming the big six get deducted 900 points for this madness?

I'm going:
Leicester
West ham
Everton
Villa

I think Leeds will slip up on that 4th spot.

Lee565

How crazy is it with the rumours are spurs will go after Rodgers and that Leicester could very well have a top 4 deciding match on the last day of the season against spurs

tomaldinho1

Incredible scenes if Lingard can’t get a start at United, goes on loan to WHUM and wins the league!