Television Top Gear

Cina

Not a great ending to the season, but does anyone know what film that piano piece is from that they played at the end of the British cars video? It's jailing me!

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I actually thought there was more for the car enthusiast this series than usual.

I thought they were going to destroy the 3 British sports cars last night, as usual, but I was relieved to see they ended up largely in one piece. The image of Hammond standing on the Jensen's boot lid stamping on the fuel filler was a bit sickening tbh...

The TVR factory was very sad to see, almost as sad as the Senna retrospective but in a different way for the petrolhead, but since the majority of viewers don't fall into that category anymore, it was probably less well received. TVR? Who are they? Lets have a proper race with cars getting deliberatley smashed up!!!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Wasn't a particularly good episode last night, they should have finished with last weeks and gone out on a high.

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
For the nerds - the Ferrari 458 is the perfect demonstration of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle!

Also, I agree that Top Gear isn't what it used to be, I think series 6 and 7 were the best with a brief resurgence in 10 but anything since then has been disappointing for me. They should do more of the Senna specials if they can be bothered but to be fair there aren't many subjects that are as evocative.

Biscuit1871

For the nerds - the Ferrari 458 is the perfect demonstration of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle!

Also, I agree that Top Gear isn't what it used to be, I think series 6 and 7 were the best with a brief resurgence in 10 but anything since then has been disappointing for me. They should do more of the Senna specials if they can be bothered but to be fair there aren't many subjects that are as evocative.
No it isn't.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
On the old sky guide it said episode 6/7 so does that mean next weeks is basically a "best of" show?
Why the BBC squeeze top gear nobody knows considering it is the biggest programme on BBC2 and the BBCs biggest international export, only a couple of years ago each series was 10 programmes long.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
I devoted the last 3-4 days for watching the youtube clips of top gear. I think I m have done watching them all on the TopGear channel.

It was great, :)

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
I've read that the next series is not until early next year and will only be six episodes long.

WeasteDevil

Why the BBC squeeze top gear nobody knows considering it is the biggest programme on BBC2 and the BBCs biggest international export, only a couple of years ago each series was 10 programmes long.
Could be down to the sheer cost of it - they do some funny shit, even though it does have 360 or so million viewers worldwide. It must be close to being one of the most watched TV shows in history.

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
Could be down to the sheer cost of it - they do some funny shit, even though it does have 360 or so million viewers worldwide. It must be close to being one of the most watched TV shows in history.
Indeed, I have just seen some pictures about what they have coming up, another one of their epic trips.

A race in supercars up the US Eastern Seaboard

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
This one is for you Weastie

Apparently in Pennsylvania

nimic

something nice
Scout
I do love these big races. Top Gear has definitely declined in quality for a few seasons now, but my favorites have always been these sorts of things. Particularly the ones that don't seem just a bit too staged.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Got those 458's are sex on wheels.
Those 458's have problems, Some of them has been charred, and the owners got replacements from Ferrari, and all the others has been called back for replacement for faulty parts.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Just went onto the Ferrari website to look at the 458. They have a class interactive thingy for looking around the car and letting you start it.

SWEEEEEET!

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Just went onto the Ferrari website to look at the 458. They have a class interactive thingy for looking around the car and letting you start it.

SWEEEEEET!
I tried it as well, very nice interface.

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
Those 458's have problems, Some of them has been charred, and the owners got replacements from Ferrari, and all the others has been called back for replacement for faulty parts.
Minor issue. The glue that kept one of the heat shields on were flammable (italians, eh?). All 458 have had their heat shields replaced.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Just read there will be an Christmas special then then series 16 starts next year.

But this is rumoured to be the special but could be for next year Top Gear's journey from Georgia to Israel

Here is a link of pics Top Gear trio spotted filming special in Israel — Autoblog

and a mini video YouTube - Top Gear Crew leaving Hotel in Nazareth, Israel
Found more info in it from the sun - TOP Gear's three wise guys are to play the Three Wise Men for a Christmas special - travelling across Iraq, Jordan and Israel to Bethlehem.

Read more: Top Gear boys: Kings of the road | The Sun |Showbiz|TV

If they pull this of could be one of the best.
looks good :D