Top three outfield players in the Premier League?

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Aguero, Sanchez, (third is tough) on current form Silva ... but players below have a shout

Hazard, Toure, Fabregas, Kompany
Drop out Fabregas and Kompany add Bastian and Costa

Minimalist

Surprised how highly everyone rates Mata.
He is a fantastic player on his day to be fair. Can look as good as Silva certainly when he's on his game.

Being played as a wide midfielder isn't very conducive to seeing that excellence from him for me.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Aguero
Silva
Hazard

I think Sanchez is always going to be a more effective player due to his relentless up and at em attitude and direct play whereas Hazard tends to feck around too much but on sheer ability I think he's a better player than Sanchez.

Stats on the two are interesting. Hazard's created 28 chances to Alexis' 11. He's played 26 key passes to Alexis' 11. Sanchez though has 5 goals and Hazard has 0. Alexis, though, has taken 41 shots (the most of any player in the league) and Hazard has taken 12.

Cantona'sCollar

Silva
Aguero
Sanchez

Schweinsteiger, Coutinho, Smalling amongst many others could also be mentioned.

This season alone, though, Mahrez could be in there. Excellent in every game.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Aguero
Silva
Hazard

I think Sanchez is always going to be a more effective player due to his relentless up and at em attitude and direct play whereas Hazard tends to feck around too much but on sheer ability I think he's a better player than Sanchez.

Stats on the two are interesting. Hazard's created 28 chances to Alexis' 11. He's played 26 key passes to Alexis' 11. Sanchez though has 5 goals and Hazard has 0. Alexis, though, has taken 41 shots (the most of any player in the league) and Hazard has taken 12.
Yeah, well, it's frustrating as shit to watch Hazard play,

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Yeah, well, it's frustrating as shit to watch Hazard play,
Indeed. Especially annoying when he cuts in past a defender onto his right foot, edge of the area and you're thinking "right, you've beat him, fecking shoot now!" and he turns back to beat another player.

Sanchez's goal v United is the perfect example of the difference between the two. Sanchez beats a guy and leathers a shot into the top corner. Hazard would take another few touches before laying it off.

The Purist

Supports
Arsenal
The Caf finally coming around that Aguero is the best player in the League. I remember getting laughed at for expressing that opinion last season and being told that Hazard was by far the best.

Anyway, my list remains the same as it was last season:

Aguero
Sanchez

Hazard/Silva/Özil