Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan94

Knew this would go down late and to the wire. Still not worried though. And as long as Natalie is still there, I'm going to stay up to wait.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
How did Hull pull off all of these signings? Abel Hernandez, Gaston Ramirez, Mohammed Diame and Ben Arfa.
It does look good for a team like Hull, but I don't think all them will successfully work out. I think at least two of them signings will flop.

Drifter

American
Jim's probably going to tell us that we have been given more time.

Dylan94

Jim's probably going to tell us that we have been given more time.
Haha, yeah, keep filling in more forms and you keep getting an extra hour until eventually it's the morning, you've filled in all of them in, and it's done!

Dylan94

Oh wow. Natalie's curves when she's stood up in that dress. :drool:

Dylan94

Looks like we are waiting to get Falcao over the line before we let Welbeck go.

RetroStu

Phil Neville: "Not a bad situation for Cleverley, he can still fight for his place. He's a damn good player."
God the Nevilles and Giggs are all obsessed with English/British players and talk about wing play and 'blood and guts' football etc.
They were great players for us but i wish they all moved on from the club to be honest.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Tom Lawrence gone to Leicester, 4 year deal. Disappointed :( but best of luck to him.

Dylan94

Should definitely be within the next half an hour now for both deals to be announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.