Transfer fantasy draft

Annahnomoss

Don't worry, I'll beat him on penalties in the first round anyway ;). You just need to fix the draw.
So you are in?! :D

1. Annahnomoss
2. Aldo
3. Anderson18
4. Isotope
5. Kps88
6. Rpitroda
7. NoPace
8. Stobzilla
9. PedroMendez(?)
10. MJJ

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
So you are in?! :D
In this one? Save me a spot for now, not sure yet. I would prefer being an assistant, maybe @antohan finally wants to join up in a draft that should help us give praise to all the magnificent 'watercarriers' of the past decades.

Last edited:

Annahnomoss

1. Annahnomoss
2. Aldo
3. Anderson18
4. Isotope
5. Kps88
6. Rpitroda
7. NoPace
8. Stobzilla
9. PedroMendez(?)
10. MJJ
11. Balu

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
The more Newbies the better. We need some fresh blood in here.

Annahnomoss

Too much Twilight for this week for you Balu, you are starting to sound like a fruity vampire.

1. Annahnomoss
2. Aldo
3. Anderson18
4. Isotope
5. Kps88
6. Rpitroda
7. NoPace
8. Stobzilla
9. PedroMendez(?)
10. MJJ
11. Balu
12. Walkinshop

Annahnomoss

Welcome in!

1. Annahnomoss
2. Aldo
3. Anderson18
4. Isotope
5. Kps88
6. Rpitroda
7. NoPace
8. Stobzilla
9. PedroMendez(?)
10. MJJ
11. Balu
12. Walkinhop
13. Cutch

Last edited:

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Looking for 16 managers for this draft.

Rules:
1. Every team gets 300 millions for a minimum of 11 outfield players and 1 goalkeeper.
2. Only players born after 1955 are eligible in this draft.
3. Bids will be open on all players, the minimum bid-raise is 5 millions.(There is no maximum raise).
4. A team can only make bids they can afford to pay for if they get all the players they have bids on.
5. A select group of players in each position will be considered "top players" and each team will be limited to a certain count of them. Every team has 12 top player points(TP points) to use, a top defender costs 2 TP points, a top defensive midfielder/midfielder costs 3 TP points, an attacking midfielder/winger/striker/Left and right midfielder costs 6 TP points.

Meaning if you get Maradona(6 TP points), Keane(3) and Matthäus(3) you can't sign more top players for your team even in the reinforcement rounds. This forces you to build your side well around the few players you chose as your star-players. List will be specified when enough managers has joined, the idea is tackling the scan-vote factor best possible.

6. Minimum starting bid is 10 millions.
7. Bids have a 12 hour deadline, meaning if nobody outbids a player in 12 hours you win the bid-war and he joins your team.
8. Managers can transfer list players but can't accept offers within 3 hours of transfer listing the player in the draft-thread. All bids must be made officially, bids may include any clauses like future pay-backs or not playing the player against the team who sold him. The manager at the end chooses to accept/reject the bids by his own desires.

If you make any clause which relies on the other team making it through in the next round, you of course get paid in the next round only if that team goes through.

Reinforcement rules:
Every team gets 50 millions after each won match and the minimum bid increases with 5 millions for each round.

After game 1: Minimum bid is 15 millions
After game 2: Minimum bid is 20 millions
After game 3: Minimum bid is 25 millions
@Annahnomoss

I´m in if there´s room, man.

Annahnomoss

1. Annahnomoss
2. Aldo
3. Anderson18
4. Isotope
5. Kps88
6. Rpitroda
7. NoPace
8. Stobzilla
9. PedroMendez(?)
10. MJJ
11. Balu
12. Walkinhop
13. Cutch
14. Kazi
15. Chesterlestreet

@Kazi
@Chesterlestreet

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
I've probably got the time but not sure I've got the enthusiasm for an auction draft so will sit and snipe from the sidelines instead.

Annahnomoss

1. Annahnomoss
2. Aldo
3. Anderson18
4. Isotope
5. Kps88
6. Rpitroda
7. NoPace
8. Stobzilla
9. PedroMendez(?)
10. MJJ
11. Balu
12. Walkinhop
13. Cutch
14. Kazi
15. Chesterlestreet
16. Sammers hammer

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
1. Annahnomoss
2. Aldo
3. Anderson18
4. Isotope
5. Kps88
6. Rpitroda
7. NoPace
8. Stobzilla
9. PedroMendez(?)
10. MJJ
11. Balu
12. Walkinhop
13. Cutch
14. Kazi
15. Chesterlestreet
16. Sammers hammer
You can take @PedroMendez out, if someone else wants to play. He can have my spot in case he shows up and is interested.

Skills

Snitch
Interesting, I was thinking of starting a World Cup 2014 draft where the winners are decided via fantasy football points from one website. Will there be any problem running that simultaneously? Obviously there won't be any matches for that.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Will be interesting to see the TP pool. I like that touch very much, Annah - it´s in line with what I´ve been banging on about before.

Annahnomoss

One spot left to fill then we can start.

1. Annahnomoss
2. Aldo
3. Anderson18
4. Isotope
5. Kps88
6. Rpitroda
7. NoPace
8. Stobzilla
10. MJJ
11. Balu/PedroMendez
12. Walkinhop
13. Cutch
14. Kazi
15. Chesterlestreet
16. Sammers hammer

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
PedroMendez is my assistant manager :)

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I don't agree with it personally. Tiers should be decided by voting and not pre-hand. You are literally telling voters how high to rate some players.
That's the point, go to the thread and you will find it rambles on about how much people disagree with it! Any anomalies would be covered by the auction process so someone in "Demi-God" could go for far more than another while both take the same knock in terms of points. It's up to the managers to evaluate where to take the knock and at what prices.

I won't be around much for the next six months or so so no worries @Annahnomoss

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I think it sounds brilliant for a snake-draft. For an auction draft it would result in something very similar to what we are doing.
It was a sheep draft and instead of points it was about quotas from each tier (and trade-offs, e.g. you could have more greats if you had no GOAT, etc.), but my problem was instead of auction prices determining the outcome it would be more dependent on luck/not getting blocked which had more potential to be unbalanced.

MJJ

That's the point, go to the thread and you will find it rambles on about how much people disagree with it! Any anomalies would be covered by the auction process so someone in "Demi-God" could go for far more than another while both take the same knock in terms of points. It's up to the managers to evaluate where to take the knock and at what prices.

I won't be around much for the next six months or so so no worries @Annahnomoss
Where are you going anto?

Annahnomoss

Any room?
Yes mate!

1. Annahnomoss
2. Aldo
3. Anderson18
4. Isotope
5. Kps88
6. Rpitroda
7. NoPace