Transfer fantasy draft

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
That's me signing off for the weekend, off to Berlin. Have PM'd Chester to see if he wants to assist me for the final seeings you 2 have paired up so will see what he says. A proper Team A v Team C tussle with team AC winning hopefully!

We'll play it next week sure. Enjoy the World Cup in the meantime.

VivaJanuzaj

That's me signing off for the weekend, off to Berlin. Have PM'd Chester to see if he wants to assist me for the final seeings you 2 have paired up so will see what he says. A proper Team A v Team C tussle with team AC winning hopefully!

We'll play it next week sure. Enjoy the World Cup in the meantime.
Enjoy mate

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Just answered Cutch's PM, telling him to feck right off...

No, I happily agreed to be on his team, of course. Should be fun - looking forward to the final!

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Don't think Cutch is due back until tomorrow - could be wrong, but I seem to recall something along those lines.

NoPace

I`m retroactively declaring myself the real winner after Suarez and Muller went for 5 goals in 2 appearances against Portugal and England.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Why not have it while the WC is going on?
Thing is that the way the matches are spread out I hardly have time for anything but work and then...the logistics of getting to see the football. Better to have it on a WC free day, I thinks. We really should've done the whole thing before the WC started, of course - but there you go, it's been an excellent draft nevertheless.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
My tuppence: We wait until the WC is over with. It's been an unnatural gap already - the momentum seems completely lost, so to speak. Squeezing it in now only makes it worse, I think.

Annahnomoss

Can't be too bothered with it, if Aldo wants to step in and finish it that would be great. If not I will put something up so we get it finished and can move on to a new one which has a little more entertainment value.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Sounds good, lads. I'll just chip in when the match gets going - we don't have to take this too seriously, let's just wrap it up. The draft lost momentum because of the World Cup - it was bound to happen once we got past a certain point, nowt to do about that now.