Attackers
Paulo Rossi (10)
Crespo (20)
TP Roberto Baggio (15)
Savicevic (20)

= 400m (0m left)

Moby

Dick
I'm okay with doing it tomorrow evening onwards.

Here's my squad :

Goalkeeper
Iker Casillas

Defenders
Ronaldo Koeman
Paolo Montero
Denis Irwin
Maxime Bossis
Des Walker

Midfielders
Pep Guardiola
Diego Simeone
Soren Lerby
Michel Essien
Luis Fernandez
(TP)Michel Platini
Zibi Boniek
Angel Di Maria

Forwards
(TP)Cristiano Ronaldo

Budget left : 10m

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Squad:

GK:

Kahn

Defenders:

Anderson
Bezsonov
Cabrini (TP)
McGrath
Aldair
Popescu
Buchwald
Hierro (TP)

Midfielders:

Petit
Dunga
Robson (TP)
Keane (TP)
Valderrama
Littbarski
Francescoli

Forwards:

Careca
Rocheteau
Ronaldo (TP)
Weah

Tea lady:

Jorginho

Moby

Dick
:D There's a reason I requested to start it in the evening, we need the game of his life from "The beauty at Night".

Sounds better in Italian, though.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I'm away to Berlin this weekend so really have to try and squeeze this in tomorrow some time @Chesterlestreet, does that suit? I'll try and do a writeup tonight cos i've no idea when else i'll find the time
Sure, man. The other match will be tomorrow night - how about we kick off around 3 PM pr thereabouts (that would suit me very well)?

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Sure, man. The other match will be tomorrow night - how about we kick off around 3 PM pr thereabouts (that would suit me very well)?
Sure whenever suits you. Doesn't really matter to me as there's no real good time for me at the min. Limited time online at work, moving house, bad phone reception, stag do's and weddings, World Cup etc. I should be in bed hours ago :lol:

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Sure whenever suits you. Doesn't really matter to me as there's no real good time for me at the min. Limited time online at work, moving house, bad phone reception, stag do's and weddings, World Cup etc. I should be in bed hours ago :lol:
I hear ya. I've got a job hanging over me which I just can't seem to bloody finish - so I'll be a bit on and off tomorrow too. But I should be able to drop by in between the battles. I'll send my stuff to Annah at some point after noon tomorrow - and then he can start it whenever.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Write up sent to @Annahnomoss.

You can start the match whenever. I think both Cutch and me will be around a bit infrequently regardless of when you start, so it's entirely up to you.

Annahnomoss

I will arrive home at like 17 ish and I will start the write-up then. Think I'll be done before 18 unless anything else also comes in teh way.

Moby

Dick
Right, I'm done with the write up so let me know if Annah himself is setting it up or someone else is, and I'll send it to whoever is doing it.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Surprised at some of the lack of upgrades here. Chester for example could have dumped Cabrini a 2 TP player for Lizarazu. Then get Lothar to play in MF.

Annah has done well again and just don't see him losing this draft now. Baresi at the back and Effenberg in MF to tighten up is pretty much unbeatable. He can probably afford to drop Deschamps and play Conti off Klinsmann in a more attacking set up as well.

Though I envision Aldo playing Platini in false 9 set up with Boniek and C.Ron in wide positions... :drool:

Annahnomoss

Surprised at some of the lack of upgrades here. Chester for example could have dumped Cabrini a 2 TP player for Lizarazu. Then get Lothar to play in MF.

Annah has done well again and just don't see him losing this draft now. Baresi at the back and Effenberg in MF to tighten up is pretty much unbeatable. He can probably afford to drop Deschamps and play Conti off Klinsmann in a more attacking set up as well.

Though I envision Aldo playing Platini in false 9 set up with Boniek and C.Ron in wide positions... :drool:
Happy I was able to get back on track after having a really poor performance in terms of picking up reinforcements in the last draft. A lot of it is about luck, here I got the chance to pick up Brehme and Zanetti in the first reinforcement round for the same amount as Amoros cost - so affording those TP's turned out to be a really good idea.

Had other sides made it through I am sure they would have entered that reinforcement round with the same idea as me and we'd instead have seen Zanetti and Brehme having insane prices. Then I got to pick up Baresi for basically the minimum cost possible as well, so it is at least 50% luck I'd say, if not more.

Even the Luis Enrique deal which was a gift sent from heaven with you guys came from nowhere and I can't take credit for it. Aldo I think was hurt by that moment of trying to outbid me on Effenberg by selling his striker - then I raised my own bid and he was left without a striker.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd

Aye - it's been discussed in the match thread too.

I don't know - I guess I went with heart over head to an extent. And with no head at all in another sense. Lothar I wouldn't have bothered with - I don't see him and Robbo as any kind of partnership to be honest. But, clearly, I could have gone for a non-TP left back and a DM/CM upgrade on Dunga - which would've allowed me to keep Ronaldo up front (and THAT, at the end of the day, was my biggest mistake - dropping the fat boy, I mean).

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I'm offline from about 11pm this evening for the rest of the weekend chaps. We could auction for the final pretty quickly on completion of the 2nd Semi and then if we could pencil in a date for some day next week. Weekend would suit me best if possible.

Annahnomoss

No deadline for this draft, won't be needed. I am going to get going will come back later.

Moby

Dick
Yeah. He can raise on yours if he wants but then he will only get one player. If you both want two players the one who starts the bids pretty much gets him.

Annahnomoss

Aldo is my co-manager, he has all the power to buy players for me here. I am going out so can't have the transfers now.