Transfer Muppet Fantasy

VivaJanuzaj

Erm..yeah dunno.
Does that supposed to imply that Giggs isn't enough to qualify to a final? I'd say thats rubbish. Easily capable of causing a mess against any defense.
I agree Dinho is an upgrade, but I'd think you should look elsewhere before going for him, unless you got tons of spare money.

MJJ

Does that supposed to imply that Giggs isn't enough to qualify to a final? I'd say thats rubbish. Easily capable of causing a mess against any defense.
I agree Dinho is an upgrade, but I'd think you should look elsewhere before going for him, unless you got tons of spare money.
No dude, did you not see the bolded bits? You were like why do I need giggs when I have giggs and ronaldo for the final.

Dinho is playing as an AM anyway.

MJJ

And am done. Final team.

-----Henry-----
Giggs-Ronaldinho-Ronaldo
----Keane-Scholes--
Cole-Stam-Nesta-Zanetti
---------DDG-------

Should I improve on cole/stam and by whom or leave it as it is?

Annahnomoss

Scholes 19m-Mjj-10.52
Messi 21m-Annah 11.00
Lahm 10m- Annah 11:08
Davids 10m-Annah 11:10

Annahnomoss

And am done. Final team.

-----Henry-----
Giggs-Ronaldinho-Ronaldo
----Keane-Scholes--
Cole-Stam-Nesta-Zanetti
---------DDG-------

Should I improve on cole/stam and by whom or leave it as it is?
Are you done? I am done then too and can start the write-up. You wanted the final tomorrow?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Lahm leftback? And not Carlos?
It's all gone really quite ridiculous on here now. I suppose the idea is countering "Rivaldo won't do much on that flank" with a less attacking LB. It's criminal though that having Cafú, Ronaldo, Rivaldo and the Real combo of Figo and Zidane, he goes for... Philip Lahm.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Spending on keeper would be useless really.

He could play this to counter the front 4 of Annah

---------------Henry----------------
Ronaldo-------Goofy-----------Messi
Why? He has a perfect Prem themed 4-4-2 and just goes into a fancy name dick-waving contest? You don't win football matches that way, no one ever did.

VivaJanuzaj

I think you should upgrade DDG honestly. I know draft voters don't look at the keepers too much, but if you want to really build a PL theme, heading into the final with no other "weakness", why not eliminate the small chance that people will look at De Gea as a weaker keeper, and take VDS or something? You got the funds, it won't be spending money that you'll need later or save for the next draft :lol:

And as for Cashley, if you keep the PL theme I guess there isn't a real upgrade, but if you take Ronaldinho than you are no longer playing the PL theme I guess, than why not going for Lahm? or even Roberto Carlos(I know he's not better defensively, but better all round)

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Both teams should upgrade their keepers, in my opinion.

MJJ

12 hours are up.

Scholes(19m), Messi(23m), Makelele(10m) and Ronaldinho(10m) join my side. Waiting for annah. to finish his transfers before we begin.

Lahm(10m) and Davids(10m) join annah's team as well.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
It's ridicules how little they rate the influence of the keeper. I mean MJJ has extra money to spare and he doesn't upgrade it because he can. Weird decision
Lloris vs DDG is ridiculous for a final.