Transfer Muppet Fantasy

Annahnomoss

Scholes(19m), Messi(23m), Makelele(10m) and Ronaldinho(10m) join my side. Waiting for annah. to finish his transfers before we begin.

Lahm(10m) and Davids(10m) join annah's team as well.

I pick up Thuram for 10 million. Will need to think a bit on how to use the last 20 mill.

Annahnomoss

De Boer. Interesting. Funny how he reached the final after being called by MJJ at the first round the weakest CB in the match(Others were Stam(mine), Varane and Marquez).
This entire draft has been really odd in terms of the vote-results. De Boer and Stam should nearly have reached the final as a duo, in three man defense he would have made the final.

De Boer has a great range of passing and can act as a playmaker from deep which is important if you want to play a counter-attacking style or a three man defense in general. With De Boer you have a player who is great in possession as well as when defending, rather than just a defender.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
De Boer. Interesting. Funny how he reached the final after being called by MJJ at the first round the weakest CB in the match(Others were Stam(mine), Varane and Marquez).
To be fair you will probably never see a bluff so blatant ever again

VivaJanuzaj

To be fair you will probably never see a bluff so blatant ever again
:D Who knows?
It did get him to the final :lol:

This entire draft has been really odd in terms of the vote-results. De Boer and Stam should nearly have reached the final as a duo, in three man defense he would have made the final.

De Boer has a great range of passing and can act as a playmaker from deep which is important if you want to play a counter-attacking style or a three man defense in general. With De Boer you have a player who is great in possession as well as when defending, rather than just a defender.
Hopefully you'll justify him again, but be ready. MJJ either really really really really doesn't rate him or he just took a piss at him at our game so he might do it again.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
The Caf hates de Boer :lol:. I actually rate him and as the left CB in a back 5 he's obviously a great choice. I guess that's the idea behind buying Carlos and de Boer in the end. In a back four he won't start for Annah with Lahm, Carlos, Ferdinand, Thuram and Cafu available to him.

VivaJanuzaj

The Caf hates de Boer :lol:. I actually rate him and as the left CB in a back 5 he's obviously a great choice. I guess that's the idea behind buying Carlos and de Boer in the end. In a back four he won't start for Annah with Lahm, Carlos, Ferdinand, Thuram and Cafu available to him.
He was superb with Stam at the back four, but I agree he's more fit to play at a back 5.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
That sort of stuff always comes back to bite you on your arse. Best to be true to your opinions.

VivaJanuzaj

That sort of stuff always comes back to bite you on your arse. Best to be true to your opinions.
Yep, you can count on me picking him again if I get the chance, he was top class, and a perfect partner for Stam. Calling him worst than Varane and Marquez if ridicules. Never mind than. Good luck both final teams. Should be a cracker.

MJJ

When do you want the match-up MJJ? @MJJ
Can we have it on the weekend? Dont mind if its sat/sunday otherwise wednesday sounds good.
:lol: Considering he wasnt pick by any other team throughout the draft I stand by my opinion. Its not like their was a bid war on him in the latter rounds.
How? This time he really will be the worse CB on the pitch if annah. plays him and I didnt buy him so no need to change my opinion.

Annahnomoss

Can we have it on the weekend? Dont mind if its sat/sunday otherwise wednesday sounds good.

:lol: Considering he wasnt pick by any other team throughout the draft I stand by my opinion. Its not like their was a bid war on him in the latter rounds.

How? This time he really will be the worse CB on the pitch if annah. plays him and I didnt buy him so no need to change my opinion.
He will be the best LCB on the pitch, and maybe the best LCB available in this draft for a three or five man defense.

Allows me to soak up pressure and counter with the help of his range of passing.

Weekend is a bad time for me, today would be good if that works for you? Wednesday I can't.

MJJ

He will be the best LCB on the pitch, and maybe the best LCB available in this draft for a three or five man defense.

Allows me to soak up pressure and counter with the help of his range of passing.

Weekend is a bad time for me, today would be good if that works for you? Wednesday I can't.
Thursday?

MJJ

Can't either, I can try and get another manager to take over for the final possibly?
Okay..I will try and send my tactics to aldo today. @Aldo if possible can you make my lineup as am in the office and cant be seen playing around with the lineups picture.

Wont be able to post much but better than nothing.

Annahnomoss

Okay..I will try and send my tactics to aldo today. @Aldo if possible can you make my lineup as am in the office and cant be seen playing around with the lineups picture.

Wont be able to post much but better than nothing.
I won't be available much either, I'll make the write-up as well then and send it to Aldo.

Annahnomoss

:lol: Same, mine is the shortest for the whole draft. Not knowing what you are playing didnt help either. Am hoping aldo makes my teamsheet, will probably add some comments later.
:D I started 5 minutes ago and finished 2 minutes ago so you don't have much to worry about.

VivaJanuzaj

Yes, this part is true, this time, he really will be the worst on the pitch, just goes to show how little you believed yourself when saying he was worst than Varane or Marquez. I'd bet my life no one would've even considered playing any of them in any round which isn't round 1 if you lost in the first round.

MJJ

Yes, this part is true, this time, he really will be the worst on the pitch, just goes to show how little you believed yourself when saying he was worst than Varane or Marquez. I'd bet my life no one would've even considered playing any of them in any round which isn't round 1 if you lost in the first round.
:lol: Crappy bought marquez from me and considered playing him in the semi-final, does that make your life mine now? If so, cool. I have plans for it.

And in a two man central duo, I stand by my words.