Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1y2

Look at the source - travel agent, news agent. It's not even a WUM, it's a satire of a WUM. Why post?
This would be actually one of the best transfer windows ever for a single club in the history of football. Getting rid of rooney and taking Vidal is a masterstroke itself. Id die of heart attack if this happened

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Why does Graeme Bailey keep referring to Goal eg "goal understands", like they're even remotely reliable? He works for Sky who are a reliable outlet ffs

Dominos

Why does Graeme Bailey keep referring to Goal eg "goal understands", like they're even remotely reliable? He works for Sky who are a reliable outlet ffs
:confused: I might be being trolled here, but he no longer works for Sky is my guess...

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Sergio Romero is one step to becoming Manchester United new goalkeeper, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
@.Rossi that is amazing. One of my favourite gifts ever. Thank you.

Autocorrect changed gif to gift. I am not going to correct it, this is a gift to us all.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We should just pay Monaco and have him keep drawing his wages from there.
how would that work? If he spends more than 183 days here a year, he has to pay tax here. Doesn't matter who pays him.

Status
Not open for further replies.