Transfer Tweets - 2017 | When posting a tweet in a foreign language, post English translation too

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The form he is in at the minute he would. Liverpool would do well to cash in on him and get an actual striker or another Mané figure on the left wing

Munich_1958

The form he is in at the minute he would. Liverpool would do well to cash in on him and get an actual striker or another Mané figure on the left wing
that's the form he is in for the majority of every season he plays even at Inter Milan, he blasts a few good goals and goes on a good run of a bout 8 games the pudits call him world class then he disappears again

Alabaster Codify7

There seems to be something of a surplus of Kante-type players in Europe at the moment. It seems like every week we hear about another short, stocky destroyer with African roots who's doing the business somewhere for a good team. Jose had better be scouting some of these boys, coz we really could do with that type of player at OT even if he doesn't play week in week out. Always a very useful option to have in your arsenal.

WhoDaGOAT

I don't rate him. He adds nothing to a game other than goals, and he doesn't score enough to make him worthwhile
Eh, he's 20 years old and is on 17 goals for the season. He is a brilliant second striker. He links up really well with Kane.

Alli can be a 20+ goals a season player for the majority of his career if he stays on his current trajectory.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He'll flop like Gomes did this season. Quite possibly the most overrated player in the league. Certainly up there with Alli in any case.
Yes, Delli Ali is terrible overrated. Fecking 20 year old with a rubbish 17 goals this season (and double digits last season).

Christ.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't rate him. He adds nothing to a game other than goals, and he doesn't score enough to make him worthwhile
Seriously? At such a young age he's arguably the best young player in the world. He's insane in that almost second striker role for Spuds.

SATA

I would love to have both Pogba and Alli in the same team. If Alli is a United player, he would be much much rated on here along with Martial

Just like Pogba, United fans rate him but half of the opposition fans do not

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
But he is not going to be Iniesta's replacement. He has been playing more or less on the left wing for Liverpool. I don't think he'll be able to play in Iniesta's position.
But that's where Barcelona sees him. Midfield, not forward. And he played there under Rodgers with good results

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Assists: 14 last season and this one so far combined.

His goals and assists tally for Spurs is phenomenal for a 20 year-old who has spent half his time playing in CM.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Alaba is better than him. That's what went wrong

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Jose likes his defenders WWE size so I doubt he'd look at Bernat, great technique abnd workrate though, he started out great at Bayern, not sure what went wrong..
Not like he'd be able to overtake Alaba to become first choice. Anyone with ambitions of being a regular starter at LB won't be at Bayern for long while Alaba is there.

Devil may care

Not like he'd be able to overtake Alaba to become first choice. Anyone with ambitions of being a regular starter at LB won't be at Bayern for long while Alaba is there.
When he started there though Pep was using him at LB and moving Alaba into either CB or CM, the latter of which Alaba sees as his future.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
When he started there though Pep was using him at LB and moving Alaba into either CB or CM, the latter of which Alaba sees as his future.
I know, but Pep is gone now. Ancelotti prefers to use Alaba at LB it seems. Alaba may play in one of the other positions regularly again later in his career but doubt it'll be under Ancelotti.

Devil may care

I know, but Pep is gone now. Ancelotti prefers to use Alaba at LB it seems. Alaba may play in one of the other positions regularly again later in his career but doubt it'll be under Ancelotti.
Pep reverted back to Alaba as well, I just wondered if Bernat hasd suffered a bad injury or something.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Injuries mate. First season, alaba picked up a long term injury. Second season, all their CBs picked up long term injuries so Pep had to plug Alaba at CB

Pep also likes to rotate, but still, bernat played mostly because of the injuries. This season there haven't been enough injuries for Bernat to play as much as in the previous seasons.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Seems like excellent use of resources. I mean who wouldn't want to scout the French talents up against the mighty footballing superpower Luxemburg?

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Luxembourg have a talented kid called Vincent Thill so maybe some were hoping he'd make an appearance. He didn't. Or maybe we're buying Giroud.

izec

Luxembourg have a talented kid called Vincent Thill so maybe some were hoping he'd make an appearance. He didn't. Or maybe we're buying Giroud.
No chance of him moving, since he turned down Bayern last summer. He needs to gain a starting place at Metz first and play for a few years there, like Pjanic, before making a bigger move. That is the plan.

Acole9

Outstanding
He can't be that talented then if he can't even get a start for Luxembourg.

bubbles_

Seeing if players don't bother to work as hard if they think the games already won? That's how games against shite teams can be lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.