Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infra-red

There's been speculation in the Italian press for a little while now that Sandro was going to sign a new deal to remain at Juventus. Much of that was confirmed today when Beppe Marotta (Juve's CEO) announced that the club would be meeting with Sandro's representatives to that effect next week, and that "it is desirable to renew the contract."

Spinazzola's injury may have played a part here (he would have replaced Sandro if he'd been sold).

Walters_19_MuFc

There's been speculation in the Italian press for a little while now that Sandro was going to sign a new deal to remain at Juventus. Much of that was confirmed today when Beppe Marotta (Juve's CEO) announced that the club would be meeting with Sandro's representatives to that effect next week, and that "it is desirable to renew the contract."

Spinazzola's injury may have played a part here (he would have replaced Sandro if he'd been sold).
Oh, fair enough. Onto the next target then.

Walters_19_MuFc

ArsenalBrett66

Supports
Arsenal
Hoping Unai brings in atleast 2 new quality CB'S - (Sokratis / Coyuncu / Diallo), also hoping he goes for a New GK - (Leno), and possibly a CDM / CM - Nzonzi / Seri / Pellegrini.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Juve aim to sign Darmian and Perin in the next few days.

Paxi

Gaya has signed a new contract. I hope it isn't Rose or Ghoulam.
Think it'll be Alex Sandro. I'd be surprised if Jose wasn't interested in Sandro. With Damian about to move to Juve, expect us to sign Sandro without much fuss. Our relationship with Juve seems good.

United_We_Stand

Asked by Correio where will he be playing in the next campaign, he doesn’t have an answer yet. Be if he had to choose, it would be the Premier League.
“England. For the fans, for being a theatre, a show, all games are a spectacle and I like it,”
“The interest exists, it exists, but there is nothing certain. I haven’t agreed anything yet. It’s just speculation. These things of negotiations I can’t speak.”

United Pro

Think it'll be Alex Sandro. I'd be surprised if Jose wasn't interested in Sandro. With Damian about to move to Juve, expect us to sign Sandro without much fuss. Our relationship with Juve seems good.
What's interesting is that Di Marzio didn't mentioned Sandro in his article today. He mentioned Darmian's move the other way and even our interest in Mandzukic, but not Sandro. I'd suspect that he would know of any move of ours to getting Sandro.

Paxi

What's interesting is that Di Marzio didn't mentioned Sandro in his article today. He mentioned Darmian's move the other way and even our interest in Mandzukic, but not Sandro. I'd suspect that he would know of any move of ours to getting Sandro.
Yeah, that's true, but then again he didn't mention Ghulam or whatever his name is. And with Rose, I think that ship has sailed.

jesperjaap

Anyone else getting a bit excited by all of this ? If we have a massive summer and got Willian fred alderweireld sandro and a right back that would transform the way we play in my book.
Being a neg head, does it transform the way we play or just bring more quality to the way we play?

jesperjaap

Not seen a huge amount of him but does seem to have some of the things we need, energy and a bit of bite. One of the articles said we are looking at a young midfielder to bring with him, wouldnt have thought we would be looking at Fred AND SMS, so if any truth in it, wonder who the other player may be? Think if we do sign two, one may be a surprise ala Bailly was for us when we signed him

jesperjaap

I reckon Real/Barca will pay mega-money to lure him away in 2-3 years time. In fact I'm not sure how Barca have managed to miss out on the perfect Busquets replacement.
Confess I have never seem him or knowingly anyway. Thing is with the midfield they already have, is this to replace older players like Gabi longer term do you think.....or is there a possibility of a big move for one of there two gems Koke or Saul? We can but dream, been a fan of Koke for years, cant believe he is still just 26, kind of midfielder we have been crying out for for a while now and Saul looks something else! Been linked with both several times and nothing cocnrete in either, a non starter but....if only

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal

First Rodri from Villareal, now close to Fabinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.