Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC91

So who are Roma going to sell this summer? A lot of players linked with them already.
Not sure if they will sell much.

They got quite a bit of money from CL + new sponsorship. Alisson may go, but I don't actually think he will unless he puts in a transfer request.

Last edited:

United_We_Stand

And where did you hear / read that? Never going to happen for us.
It's in Di Marzio's story about Alisson and Roma
...Alisson has received offers from Liverpool, Real Madrid and Chelsea, who definitely broke off negotiations for Courtois. The Belgian goalkeeper is of interest to both Real Madrid and Liverpool. The Blues must sell Courtois right away or risk losing him for nothing. Alisson is the first name on their list.

haram

Who the hell are you to decide anything? Lukaku is a laughing stock around England, so it’s legitimate to bring it up every time crazy things are said about his impact and ability. Expectations and ambitions have gone down the tubes for some lately.
Another terrible post.

Sanche7

It's a shame that this one has lost some steam, he'd be a smart signing.
Maybe we are trying to complete the signing of players who are going to the WC first, players like Toby and Fred.
That's what the BBC & Guardian articles said.

We may already have some kind of agreement with Sandro ( Castles in his podcast said the player wants to come here ) and so maybe we have put that on hold.

For Dalot we are moving in early as there is much competition and buying a player who is capable of playing LB might help us in the negotiations with Juve.

Fridge chutney

Who the hell are you to decide anything? Lukaku is a laughing stock around England, so it’s legitimate to bring it up every time crazy things are said about his impact and ability. Expectations and ambitions have gone down the tubes for some lately.
Complete nonsense. Lukaku has just turned 25 and is #27 of all-time premier league top scorers. He's on pace to be in the top 20 end of next season and top 10 the season after when he hits his prime.

He's good and only improving.

AN17

Worrying to see us getting linked to scraps like Arnatukovic and Manzukic because they are warrior like, while our rivals are making progress with the likes of Jorghino, Mahrez, Fabinho etc.

prateik

There was no mention of Jorginho on the caf till after he turned 26 about 6 months ago. Napoli had a good season and suddenly he is a top midfielder.

The Italian Drinkwater, except Drinkwater actually won the league with Leicester

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Worrying to see us getting linked to scraps like Arnatukovic and Manzukic because they are warrior like, while our rivals are making progress with the likes of Jorghino, Mahrez, Fabinho etc.
It’s not worrying at all. Not even remotely.

Kapardin

I will reserve my judgment till the window ends.

This is Jose's make or break season. He has to deliver one way or another, so he better not get this window wrong.

AN17

I will reserve my judgment till the window ends.

This is Jose's make or break season. He has to deliver one way or another, so he better not get this window wrong.
I agree. But the gap of quality will only decrease if we recruit wisely. If we get it wrong again, that gap is only going to increase.

haram

Are players like Fabinho suddenly a level above someone like Mandzukic? Lets be real, we are probably signing Fred in midfield as well, so if we are comparing to Liverpool’s and City’s signings in that area, it’s at least even. I dont get what’s to be worried about. These would be back up forwards. Do you know who Liverpool’s back up forwards are? Solanke and Ings.

Gordon S

Better to get Lewandowski in as a first choice striker than Arnautovic as a second striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.