Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

Mahrez close to Manchester City. We are talking about an offer of 85 million euros!

Doctor Tornasol

Supports
Football
The Meatball has as good information about Real Madrid as I have about the malaysian stock markets. He knows nothing. Every journalist close to Florentino Pérez or his executives keep saying if an offer of at least 160 million € is received Florentino will put a ribbon over him sending him anywhere. Those 366 million pounds numbers were defined as nonsense by them. And they are Florentino doggies, working basically as Mouths of Sauron.

Sambob

Lots to talk about so:

Marca: Marca desperately want us to take Bale from Madrid, and have for a while. Its like in Monopoly when you want somebody to buy your two greens so you can buy the remaining blue and you are absolutely certain that green is a way better colour than blue, despite not wanting them.

Ballbag: hasnt been right about a United transfer for a very long time, this makes me more certain we could sign Bale.

Tottenham: He wouldnt take a pay cut to play for Tottenham and even if he did they still wouldnt be able to afford him as well as keep the other three or four players happy. If he was willing to take a pay cut to move somewhere then he probably would have done by now. Include agents fees, all that sort of nonsense and there isnt a chance he signs for another Premier League club if he does decide to move.

121 million: no big deal for us, we would pay that I think

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Lots to talk about so:

Marca: Marca desperately want us to take Bale from Madrid, and have for a while. Its like in Monopoly when you want somebody to buy your two greens so you can buy the remaining blue and you are absolutely certain that green is a way better colour than blue, despite not wanting them.

Ballbag: hasnt been right about a United transfer for a very long time, this makes me more certain we could sign Bale.

Tottenham: He wouldnt take a pay cut to play for Tottenham and even if he did they still wouldnt be able to afford him as well as keep the other three or four players happy. If he was willing to take a pay cut to move somewhere then he probably would have done by now. Include agents fees, all that sort of nonsense and there isnt a chance he signs for another Premier League club if he does decide to move.

No, we won't.
As much as people don't like to hear it, we are a business.
There's no way we will pay 121m for a 29 year old.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Lots to talk about so:

I don’t think wages will be as big an issue either. Bale has said himself he wants to play football. He will know no one else but Madrid would pay the wages he’s currently on. He will take a pay cut. Also I think they’re artificially higher in Spain anyway to cover for the 50% tax

Sambob

No, we won't.
As much as people don't like to hear it, we are a business.
There's no way we will pay 121m for a 29 year old.
[/QUOTE]

Of course we would, we always do stupid sh** like that. Mourinho AND Woodward are hard as rock for Bale, the manager and the man in charge of the money.

We bid 100 million for him a few years ago and since then he has won however many Champions league medals, combine that with the length of his contract, agentes fee as well as the price of footballers having sky rocketed. I can easily see that happening, I hope its less if we do go for him but I can see it.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Of course we would, we always do stupid sh** like that. Mourinho AND Woodward are hard as rock for Bale, the manager and the man in charge of the money.

We bid 100 million for him a few years ago and since then he has won however many Champions league medals, combine that with the length of his contract, agentes fee as well as the price of footballers having sky rocketed. I can easily see that happening, I hope its less if we do go for him but I can see it.[/QUOTE]

I don't subscribe to this notion that Ed is stupid. We refused to pay what Inter wanted for Perisic despite Mourinho desperately wanting him. We will only go for Bale if it's economically viable.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This guy is a fraud. He's on 500k before tax, how much of a pay cut will he take? Spurs already said they won't be signing him.
They're only just about able to stump up 100k for Kane, they aren't going to give Bale anything more. Just a silly story.

2E_MUFC

We've made Bale our main objective? Although we do need a winger like him there are far more pressing issues in our team. We always seem to go for a superstar signing over what we actually need.

haram

We've made Bale our main objective? Although we do need a winger like him there are far more pressing issues in our team. We always seem to go for a superstar signing over what we actually need.
We are probably working on multiple deals. We will get the players we need.

cyberman

We are in dire need of a right winger and Bale is one of the best players in the world in that position?

Status
Not open for further replies.