Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

If you mean France NT, he played a very similar role here like he does at United.
It was a similar role. The difference wasn’t tactics. It was his attitude in the role. He wasn’t complicating the simple stuff and choosing the right moments for the flair part of his game. He was committed to the cause. Unfortunately I feel he thinks he’s bigger than United and that he’s done us a favor by re-signing for United.

Canagel

It was a similar role. The difference wasn’t tactics. It was his attitude in the role. He wasn’t complicating the simple stuff and choosing the right moments for the flair part of his game. He was committed to the cause. Unfortunately I feel he thinks he’s bigger than United and that he’s done us a favor by re-signing for United.
You're ignoring the fact he had better players around him. It cannot be understated how much of a difference that made.

Judas

Open to offers
You're ignoring the fact he had better players around him. It cannot be understated how much of a difference that made.
Our team isn't that bad.

I think we'll see a better Pogba, and better Utd in general, as long as we get off to a good start and stay competitive in the league.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yeah not to mention the team was pre-occupied with Mbappe and Greizmann up top and have an absolute work horse in matuidi balancing it out.

pjaya

Can I safely say there will not be anymore utd tranfers now with a week or so left?

cyberman

They better get the cheque book out then because he'd be £200m plus in this market.
Holy shit SW are so condescending in the comments. Do they actually think they're an authority these days?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Get the player in quick if he's the target and get behind him.

There's no good in writing him off before he kicks a ball for us.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I’m just going to pretend that Pogba story doesn’t exist because I just can’t be bothered with anymore drama on the eve of our season. This is not the time Mino.

$inner_88

Seems to be more and more Mina reports over the last 24 hours. Hopefully its us trying to get Leicester to consider selling Maguire.

cantona7676

How good is Mina on the ball? Can he carry it out well?
I haven't seen a lot of him but a few clips on youtube would suggest no, looks like a slower version of Chris Smalling to me, could be totally wrong though.

charlie9882

The difference is that he was playing in a team brimming with world class talent and that brought the best out of him.

settembrini

I haven't seen a lot of him but a few clips on youtube would suggest no, looks like a slower version of Chris Smalling to me, could be totally wrong though.
Smalling but slow was exactly how a Barcelona supporting friend described him to me this morning.

Kapardin

Make him stay for this season which should be a given, and then one of the following things will happen. Either Jose leaves and we get a new coach who can persuade him to stay. Or, Jose is successful enough to hang around/the new coach can't persuade him and he leaves, upon which we can command a Coutinho type fee and reinvest in 2 good midfielders to fill the void. Or maybe one mid and a creative #10. Not the end of the world in either scenario, but imperative that he stays this summer.

Spirit of Solskjaer

I don't believe we're after Mina. Another inexperienced CB, surely not. Plus Mourinho supposedly wants someone that's good on the ball and that's not one of Mina's strengths is it? Completely the wrong profile to what we're after.

Bradley Leach

What is the deal with players in Italy swapping between all the big Italian clubs every few years or so. I mean Zlatan did it, Pirlo did it, Radja Naingolan did it (albeit including Cagliari) and now Higuain is doing it. I know Italian clubs don't mind cheap transfers between clubs but this is ridiculous, is this the equivalent of an English journeyman?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Nope, its certainly not one of his strengths, from what I've seen, and most reports about him.
Not exactly encouraging. We are crying out for composure back there to beat pressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.