Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

lysglimt

Scout
I ll jinx it and say that we will probably not end up with any more players

Jack-C20

I ll jinx it and say that we will probably not end up with any more players
I tried something similar yesterday and the only thing that happened was Barcelona apparently bidding for Pogba. I’ll take responsibility for that one :nervous:

foxedup

Supports
Leicester
Tbf, this was posted by a Leicester fan in the Maguire thread:
Correct, should be confirmed today or tomorrow as he's currently in a Leicester hotel (poor kid). Definitely not a Maguire replacement, everyone knows we've needed another CB all summer.

TsuWave

Im no fan of JM. But he is 100% right about Pogba, Pogba himself admitted that he focus more on football with the national team. On his facebook he was asked why he did not paint his hair in the world cup and Pogba answered because he wanted to focus on football, double standard from him. How is it ok for him to focus on football with his national team, but not to do so with his club that gives him millions every year. Pathetic.
That’s not what he said.

Fracture90

Benching a player doesn't mean a manager wants to get rid of him.
Not really claiming it does but when a manager does that to his star signing, than proceeds to question his success at the WC, shows us there's something more than meets the eye.

Fracture90

After the Neymar and PSG fiasco where Barca went into meltdown, it seems they're tapping up Pogba now. I hope we report them.
Waiting for that little rat xavi to come out in the coming days singing praise how Pogba has uefacelona DNA and how he's destined to play there. The usual cnutish antics they use.

Flytan

Players who do this should be put in u23 squad for whole season. Clubs must fight back even if they will, in short term, lose money.
I mean they can start fining him wages right?

Really wish clubs/agents/players would all come to some sort of agreement about not doing this sort of thing. What's the point of a 5 year contract if you can just force your way out in 3?

Rockets Redglare

How can we possibly know that 100%? Not like he benched Pogba for the likes of Fellaini and MCT last season.
If someone is playing shit and not putting the effort in they shouldn’t start, even if it is a player as big as Pogba.

No player is bigger than the club.

Fracture90

If someone is playing shit and not putting the effort in they shouldn’t start, even if it is a player as big as Pogba.

I do agree and I want to add that no manager is bigger than the club either.

Pogba was Mourinho's star signing, for whom UTD broke transfer fee world record and if Mourinho doesn't get the best out of him it puts huge pressure on Mourinho.

Mihai

Teams like Wolves, West Ham, and Fulham have spent more money than Manchester United this summer so far. Hopefully that won't be the case in 48 hours but if it is, it will be a damning indictment of the Glazers.
Sorry, but this is absolute nonsense.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

I am not someone who lives in past but one thing i miss. Club is above player. Today players is above clubs. They sulk, moan, cry, getting pay rises every year, leaving club when they want... feck them. Honestly, when i see our 25 players, except de gea and herrera, i don't have any specific respect or emotion towards any of them. They just don't have charisma. I respected david may or ronny johnsen more than most of our players. fecking overpayed mercenaries.

* sorry for this rant on this transfer thread but i guess this transfer window and all those agents and their babies finished me off. "My baby is unhappy. He wants to go". Oh, just feck off you and your player*

Rockets Redglare

So in your learned opinion Pogba is playing shit and not putting the effort in?
At times last season yes, he was piss poor and didn’t look arsed. But also at times he showed why he’s our best player, he can be incredibly frustrating.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
So in your learned opinion Pogba is playing shit and not putting the effort in?
Well lets be honest here. In lots of games he played like he plays with his friends in his private time. Mourinho is right when he talked about his performances against big and small clubs

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

Bit of a shite article, repeating what's been said many times. But I wanted to increase my ratio of tweets to nonsense. So I combined the two.

klsv

Bit of a shite article, repeating what's been said many times. But I wanted to increase my ratio of tweets to nonsense. So I combined the two.
Still nonsense as the thread is for transfer tweets.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Still nonsense as the thread is for transfer tweets.
You're right. So now we've both posted here without providing tweets about transfers. Sorry to drag you down there with me buddy. It's a sorry state of affairs.

Bradley Leach

Sticking the old out of office on.
"If this is Barcelona or Real Madrid, Please kindly Feck off as our players aren't for sale you low-balling, player-tapping, Tax Evading Cnuts - Anyone else, I've just popped out for lunch, be back in an hour,

Regards,

Ed Woodward"

Riz

"If this is Barcelona or Real Madrid, Please kindly Feck off as our players aren't for sale you low-balling, player-tapping, Tax Evading Cnuts - Anyone else, I've just popped out for lunch, be back in an hour,

Regards,

Ed Woodward"
Jeez no kind regards, brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.