Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
He was great last year when he was fit, he's ready now IMO. Can't understand why he doesn't get chances with you?
Oh, he'll get games for sure. We could realistically play tons of additional matches if we go deep in the Europa League. But he will likely only play in the cups and early EL games. If he went back to Palace or some other PL club he'd be unquestioned first choice.

VanGaalyTime

Hollow threat, really. Season tickets are only a small part of the financial pie and with waiting times being several years long, they know you won't risk it on a protest
Waiting lists won't be years long for much longer. I can see many fans staying home this season. It'll start with smaller games, cup games in the middle of the week with the stadium half empty, then move to bigger games like midweek PL or early CL games. Fans were willing to put up with poor football when they thought the team was going somewhere last year. Now there's literally no hope of winning the league or champions league. We might not see protests right away, but if we start losing a couple of games, the atmosphere will change quickly.

Rake

We couldn't get any deals done for the last month and now, with 1.5hrs remaining, we are going to try and get a deal done?
If this genuinely is Woodward's strategy (and I am not sure it is), then the guy should not be in charge of transfers.
Obviously Levy is ready to lose ~20million quid but not sell to us (or lower the price). I think that only the paperwork between teams must be sent on time. The medicals etc. can be done even after the windows has closed. Not that I`m holding my breath

DRM

Sure the summer we signed just Fellaini has to be worse than this one?

Stretch

Easily the worst, like it's not even a comparison.

Also, yes, we're gloomy but technically we've signed 4 players in 2018. 2 starters and 2 backups. It's not that bad is it?

VanGaalyTime

In hindsight, maybe. But at least that year we were already champions. This year we're 19 points behind the leaders and we've invested less than the likes of Fulham, Chelsea, Liverpool, Wolves. And Manchester City have improved with Mahrez. Expectation is us struggling for 4th place this season.

Jacob

Can't wait for the window to close. Let's focus on supporting United instead of trying to manage them.

Norris

It's been a bit of a farce, but I am glad it's getting over soon. Can't wait to see the boys back in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.