Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyser

Willian is stuck in a personal time loop. Every season he's almost about to join United, Spurs or Barca, only to not join, turn 31 and wake up in bed again aged 30 at the start of the next domestic season playing for Chelsea.

In eight years he'll still be 30/31.
What about Willian Jose though?

Just what we need but we’ll be behind quite a few clubs in the queue I’d think. Ebere Eze is one from The Championship that I hope we go for.
The only other clubs I've seen mentioned is Leeds, Newcastle and Villa. You guys are in a better position than the others.

Never heard of Eze what kind of player is he?

TheReligion

Abusive

Florenzi to Valencia
Loan deal. Seems odd. Thought he was their captain and only 28? I don't watch much Serie A these days though. Anyone have a clue about this?

Is he really that shit these days? I remember him Walker and Trippier being the envy of everyone. Now they have all left!

Just what we need but we’ll be behind quite a few clubs in the queue I’d think. Ebere Eze is one from The Championship that I hope we go for.
The only other clubs I've seen mentioned is Leeds, Newcastle and Villa. You guys are in a better position than the others.

Never heard of Eze what kind of player is he?
There's a thread about Eze in the football forum. Bags of potential. I like him.

bucky

AC Milan announces that Ricardo Rodríguez has joined PSV Eindhoven on a temporary basis.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
We should have been going after a striker the second Rashford got injured, you'd like to think we were?
Maybe he has realised Martial and Greenwood are not going to deliver the goals needed. Agree though that they should have been making enquiries, it is common sense straight away.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Another example of why caution is needed with these kids. The reality is, that vast majority end up like him. After a while, I stop getting as attached. I just want the best for the team. If that’s them, great, but I’m not with the adapting to fit their dreams of becoming a superstar United player. Meet the bar or goodbye.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Another example of why caution is needed with these kids. The reality is, that vast majority end up like him. After a while, I stop getting as attached. I just want the best for the team. If that’s them, great, but I’m not with the adapting to fit their dreams of becoming a superstar United player. Meet the bar or goodbye.
His injury ruined his chance here imo

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Yannick Carrasco already in Madrid to sign with Atlético

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Feck Bournemouth if we want him make it happen. We have to bully these clubs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.