Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
At this point it seems like the only ones keeping this one alive is the media. I know Ole has said we're working on a few things but come on it does not take this long if you're serious about buying someone
We've found our new chief negotiator guys! Clearly knows all the negotiation tactics of buying a multi million pound player like buying something from Amazon! Sign them up!

vanderpants

This transfer window has been a strange one, apparently we have agreed to sign Maguire weeks ago but yet still to complete the transfer , got to love the Sun, Metro Duncan Castles etc.
Just proves all the ITKs talk crap, on a serious not 2 weeks and counting till the window closes , if we sign Maguire at least he said be fairly fit as he has had a pre season with Leicester. I never believed Bruno or Pepe claims for one minute, funny how the sources that linked him with us are now going full circle and reversing there statements

ArjenIsM3

If this is a briefing, it's a pretty shite one.
This doesn't make any sense at all. It is the nature of the market, Ed...
What? So we monitored him but them mentioning he might not stay is trying to drive his price up? Good lord I hope this wasn't a briefing. We can't be that idiotic.
If there had been a briefing the likes of Simon Stone would have posted about it. Robson hasn't done anything but stir shite the whole window so no this wasn't a briefing. This is just him doing what he's been doing for a while now.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
So hard to not be negative about United at the moment. I try to tell myself that it's the start of a new season but the writing seems to be on the wall sadly

Anekdote

Preparing, preparing, 2 weeks later 1 hour before deadline, still preparing. :lol:

Nick7

not bad. Depending on how this window ends, Wolves, Leicester and Everton could really give us a challenge next season for the 6th spot.
Cutrone is fine, but Wolves really need a goal scorer. Signing another striker that struggles to find the net won't take them up a level.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
The entitlement and delusion of our fans never stops to astound me.

Because we don't get players in at the click of a finger we are all of a sudden 'pathetic' - would love to have seen the sh*t that would definitely got have flung Gills way if Twitter was as big as it is now.

Absolute joke.

Giggsyking

Mata and Lingard...wow we are so blessed.
If not Fernandes we should be signing someone who can create, score and be tenacious in midfield and also someone who can defend the back four. It is the most important part of most successful teams but this club is not interested in winning trophies again it seems. Our right wing is a fecking joke also. When we fail to break down most teams again next season and our youth are not getting a sniff because our experienced dead wood will get the nod, I will be stinking the match thread out with my moaning. So everyone get ready to ignore my posts :lol:
Im onboard.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú

Because we don't get players in at the click of a finger we are all of a sudden 'pathetic' - would love to have seen the sh*t that would definitely got have flung Gills way if Twitter was as big as it is now.

Absolute joke.
Not sure it has anything to do with entitlement. United haven't won the league in 7 years and finished 6th last season 30 points behind the winners . Our two biggest rivals finished 1st and 2nd 30 points ahead of us so it's kind of natural to expect more from the club

Suv666

We'll probably sell Lukaku, buy Maguire and call it a day. Guess the ESPN reports of us being short on transfer funds might have been true.

Giggsyking

The acceptance of mediocrity of some of our fans never stops to astound me.

Absolute joke.
Fixed that for you

El-Manos

Absolute joke.
We finished 6, that’s the joke.

izec

Then fair enough, I just can’t imagine seeing how we operate season after season and not being worried about how this club is being run.
same shit every year, but you could see it coming. Will be the same next year and the following year as well. As long as the Glazers and Ed are leading the asylum...

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Not sure it has anything to do with entitlement. United haven't won the league in 7 years and finished 6th last season 30 points behind the winners . Our two biggest rivals finished 1st and 2nd 30 points ahead of us so it's kind of natural to expect more from the club
Fixed that for you
We finished 6, that’s the joke.
We are not as good as we used to be.
Getting back to where we used to be will take a long time
Attracting players will be harder because of it.
We finished 6th because we simply. Are. Not. Good. Enough. Anymore.

There's a difference between accepting mediocrity and accepting the fact that the club has some direction now and it will take time, and a lot of it, to get back to where we once were.

We simply cannot rely on the name 'Manchester United' anymore.

El-Manos

We are not as good as we used to be.
Getting back to where we used to be will take a long time
Attracting players will be harder because of it.
We finished 6th because we simply. Are. Not. Good. Enough. Anymore.

There's a difference between accepting mediocrity and accepting the fact that the club has some direction now and it will take time, and a lot of it, to get back to where we once were.

We simply cannot rely on the name 'Manchester United' anymore.
That’a all fine but it’s no excuse to not bring in the right players in the meantime. We have scouts, maybe it’s time we use them.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
That’a all fine but it’s no excuse to not bring in the right players in the meantime. We have scouts, maybe it’s time we use them.
That's what Ole is trying to do! But everytime we are linked with a player that's not up to a fans liking, he gets slated
Ole has a clear strategy and has eluded to in his press conferences that if he doesn't get the players he wants he isn't going to pick playes 'just to fill a role' he wants specific players.

Judas

Open to offers
That's what Ole is trying to do! But everytime we are linked with a player that's not up to a fans liking, he gets slated
Ole has a clear strategy and has eluded to in his press conferences that if he doesn't get the players he wants he isn't going to pick playes 'just to fill a role' he wants specific players.
If the club can’t find more than few specific players to fix us, we’re in trouble. There’s a whole world out there and we’re potentially going into a new season with the squad as it currently is? It’s inexcusable.

Status
Not open for further replies.