Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun1

So we get 25% of £60m that CP gets for Zaha, but how does it work when a player is added? We aren't going to get the player for 10 games a year even if we would want him, but we should get something. 25% of his value maybe?
Hopefully not one of them underhand dealings e.g Walcott + 10m simply so that we don't get a chunk of money, as was the case with the moutinho to Monaco transfer i believe. There has been a few of those outside of England.

Fracture90

And here I'm, going back from work, logging to Caf to check out if there's some nice transfer news going around. Oh great, 20 transfer tweets, this is going to be good!

But fek me third of those are just the usual spam from fridge chutney…

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
And here I'm, going back from work, logging to Caf to check out if there's some nice transfer news going around. Oh great, 20 transfer tweets, this is going to be good!

Yeah, I just had 28 on my page so immediately dismissed half of them as Fridge before clicking, as has become standard.

Can’t see the Lukaku move happening now, but interesting at least that his agent is trying to force things (if true of course).

VanGaalyTime

Put him on ignore like the rest of us. He isn't getting banned so it's the best alternative.

diarm

Yeah, I just had 28 on my page so immediately dismissed half of them as Fridge before clicking, as has become standard.

Can’t see the Lukaku move happening now, but interesting at least that his agent is trying to force things (if true of course).
The last few years were like a breath of fresh air. I just used the alerts here as my defacto transfer centre for all my news. What was a brilliant feature has been rendered largely useless.

lsd

The Oracle

You know there's ten times his posts of people moaning about him saying the same stuff over and over .

If you don't like it ignore him but I'd rather read his stuff than the countless posts moaning and saying nothing

He's on my ignore list so I don't see any of the banale division whatever the feck tweets.
Personally I just think Fridge Chutney is reaffirming,daily,how rubbish and unexciting this transfer window has been from the majority of top clubs around Europe.

Reynoldo

Next Summer I am going to create a table of which sources predicted what with confidence like the one above and see just how many are talking complete bullshit.
DO IT!, DO IT!, DO IT!
It would be great to have a resource to easily name and shame these sham journalists.

Fracture90

It would be great for us if we're able to sell him, because honestly I just can't see him being a useful part of our team. He possess a completely different set of skills to those that we need for our main striker.

Put him on ignore like the rest of us. He isn't getting banned so it's the best alternative.
I have him on ignore but that won't stop his tweets showing in transfer tweets.

You know there's ten times his posts of people moaning about him saying the same stuff over and over .

If you don't like it ignore him but I'd rather read his stuff than the countless posts moaning and saying nothing
I don't care of there's ten thousand, putting him on ignore did nothing to stop his transfer tweets from showing.

NYAS

Shut the fecking feck up about Fridge already.

It takes less than a second to scroll past the tweets.

The mods have said nothing is going to happen.

Get on with your lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.