Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infra-red

Surely a midfield that contains Pogba and Eriksen with, say McTominay ranks as a pretty decent midfield?
We'd still lack protection for the defence or someone to dictate the tempo of the game - we need a #6 to replace Matic (and, probably a #8 to replace Herrera/rotate with Fred). Eriksen is a fine player who would take some of the creative burden off Pogba and improve the side as a whole, but Midfield is still a mess.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Now is the @SpursOfficial on @PauDybala_JR : agreement with the @juventusfc and now it comes with the player / agent. Everything now on @SkySport 24

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Now is the @SpursOfficial on @PauDybala_JR : agreement with the @juventusfc and now it comes with the player / agent. Everything now on @SkySport 24

Imagine losing out to Spurs on a talent like that. I hate our players for costing us CL football last season.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Very interesting. Must mean Eriksen is ours if Spurs sign Dybala or Coutinho or that Betis fella. If they land no Eriksen replacement I wonder if wed still get him.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Imagine losing out to Spurs on a talent like that. I hate our players for costing us CL football last season.
You think Spurs will pick up the 350K a week package? With Kane on 200K. I doubt that.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Very interesting. Must mean Eriksen is ours if Spurs sign Dybala or Coutinho or that Betis fella. If they land no Eriksen replacement I wonder if wed still get him.
More chance of us signing Messi than Spurs getting Dybala. Levy won't pay him anywhere near what we could, and he didn't want to come to us!
I think he's going to move after our window has shut, or this is his agent trying to get United interested again after we broke off talks

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Yeah, I have to admit on balance that we have probably the most incompetent CEO. Maybe he has a great team. But I am not filled with confidence. However, looks like Spurs need to get shut of Eriksen... Miracles have happened before

TsuWave

Woodward balked at Dybala's demands, not a chance Levy agrees to them.
Spurs are CL finalists, have an exciting squad and manager. Also, London. We don't have those things. Dybala could very well be willing to compromise on his demands.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
More chance of us signing Messi than Spurs getting Dybala. Levy won't pay him anywhere near what we could, and he didn't want to come to us!
I think he's going to move after our window has shut, or this is his agent trying to get United interested again after we broke off talks
Yeah early stages I suppose. Coutinho loan looks more likely but what is that situation like then? They pay part and barca pay part of his weekly wage?

Spurs are CL finalists, have an exciting squad and manager. Also, London. We don't have those things. Dybala could very well be willing to compromise on his demands.
Tbh their squad isn't that exciting anymore the rest is spot on though.

Zed 101

So Spurs not willing to offer Eriksen a bumper contract to stay but willing to pay Dybala's supposedly £18 million per year wage demands + agent fees.... Chinny reckon

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Yeah early stages I suppose. Coutinho loan looks more likely but what is that situation like then? They pay part and barca pay part of his weekly wage?
Yup, plus they've bidded 70m Euro, which if they want Lukaku, thats not going to cover it. So they'll be able to sell Dybala, but won't be able to afford Lukaku, so they're still losing out.

Yeah but they also have a tight fisted owner who won't pay what Dybala will demand, so it really doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.