Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Chilwell is brilliant. Cresswell from West Ham is another LB that I'd look at but I know he's had injury problems lately.

I think some people have been blinded by the fact that Shaw improved under Mourinho and don't realise that he's still utterly wank.

I'd take a fair few from the Leicester squad tbh. Him, Maddison, Ndidi, Vardy...
Creswell is a massive Liverpool supporter, and a scouser too.
He’d never sign for us

settembrini

Chilwell is a good player, same as Shaw. Cresswell is mediocre. None of this matters because Shaw was our best player last season and left back is literally the last position in the squad we will be looking to strengthen.

Wolvereen

For me, we still need to bring in a LB for cover at least unless we have one coming through the ranks. What happens if Shaw suffers an injury?

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Chilwell is a good player, same as Shaw. Cresswell is mediocre. None of this matters because Shaw was our best player last season and left back is literally the last position in the squad we will be looking to strengthen.
Lindelof was our best player last season.

Shaw is terrible and it's a joke that he got the award.

sparx99

I don’t think he’s terrible but it is strange how he’s gone from being a promising attaching full back to a solid defender with no end product. Not saying he’s world class but there really are bigger issues to solve this summer.

Chilwell and Tierney would be good options though. Tierney seems to have a great character. Hasn’t he captained Celtic already? Young leaders like Tierney and De Ligt would be nice to have. We have so many mild characters in our squad these days.

settembrini

Well you are entitled to your opinion but Shaw won both the fans vote and the players vote and he is the highest rated player in this forum's own ratings for the season so describing it as a joke decision seems a bit nuts. If you compare him to Chilwell then Shaw has one more goal and the same number of assists despite playing 600 minutes less. He also has a higher rate of accurate passing, makes more tackles, gets tackled less and has fewer bad touches. Chilwell though makes more interceptions, concedes fewer fouls, wins more headers, and is a better dribbler. They are both good players and I can't see any way to argue that one is clearly better than the other.

Lindelof was one of our better players this season but I agree with the awards that Shaw was better. Perhaps he would have been our best player if he had played all season as the right sided CB because I think he is more comfortable there and actually tries to bring the ball out of defence and start moves from that side while on the left he doesn't. Maybe next season he will get that chance and can kick on another level.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
What the feck is that shit he's holding up?
What I can't understand is why he's holding up a shirt in the first place? I always thought that was reserved for new signings, we already know which plastic club you play for Luiz.

RedNed77

:lol: weren't we linked with him for like 40-50m a couple of seasons ago?
This will be the trajectory for Bruno Fernandes. Linked with us, ends up at Lazio, £20m gamble to a promoted Nottingham Forest in 4 years.

Robertd0803

Rialoa Suspension extended worldwide.
Given that being a football agent is probably dodgy as feck at the best of times I wonder what they did to warrant a worldwide ban.

Also is this something can be appealed?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Carmine = Mino
:lol: I thought it was his wife, Italian version of Carmen.
Yeah its for Mino. Give no details as to the why though or how it affects his clients.
Hmm, maybe now Real M. will get Dabman knowing Pizzaman is out, or DeLigt will sack Pizzaman and uncle Ed (ffs, Edwin, I mean Edwin) will have a word with young man to come to United.
TW not started yet, I'm going nuts, long summer ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.